Why some men FAIL at PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Big Al, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

Occasionally, I'll get a frustrated client who complains about not making gains with the program. They'll email me with statements like: "the program isn't working for me", "what am I doing wrong?", etc. After reading this, I'll ask them several questions-

"How long have you been doing PE?"

"What are/were your goals?"

"Are you keeping records of what you've been doing?"

And most importantly-

"What kind of routine are you following?"

The average non-satisfied PE subject has been working out for 2 months or more (not very long), has gaining goals of 2 inches in length (which is reasonable), and... (here's the kicker) the routine that they're following is NOTHING like what's outlined in the recommended course (surprise!)

The most common routine that a lot of these clients are doing is "30 minutes of jelq", "hours of hanging”, "clamping" (!), and usually other exercises that aren't even outlined in the course. Some can't even tell me what they've done in detail a few weeks ago (more on that later).

Another commonality among angry clients is that they usually own memberships in several PE pay sites.

There's a pattern here. In order to gain from a PE program, you have to be able to follow instructions. In the basic routine, I give a concise outline of what should be done for the first few months of PE. Yes, the basic routine seems a little boring, but the purpose of the basic routine is to create a foundation of structural strength so that you'll be able to withstand the heavier and much more stressful intensity loads of the more advanced exercises. Follow the routines as outlined (ESPECIALLY if you're a beginner), and you'll do fine.

Another thing... many advanced trainees stop making gains because they fall prey to the "more is better" way of thinking. They'll say to themselves: "Hey, I did 50 reps of 'the squeeze', and my penis is pumped a whole 1/2 inch bigger than ever! If it only took 50 reps to add that 1/2 inch, then with 100 reps, I should be able to add a whole inch!" These are the same individuals that email me privately complaining about severe bruising and swelling.

Once you've had several months to gauge what's accurately working for you, then I recommend experimenting with the exercises, layouts, and routines. Until then though, it's best to follow the routines as outlined.

Here's another thing that falls into the overzealous category: daily measuring. Guys, DO NOT measure yourselves daily! You need to have reference points in which to gauge your progress! Beginners- Measure yourselves no more than once a week. Advanced trainees (more than 2-3 months of PE)- Once every 2 to 3 weeks will do for measuring.

Keep a log of your routines, measurements and your goals. Write EVERYTHING down. Hand positions, lubes used, length of hot soaks, etc. By keeping accurate logs, you'll be able to see what's working (and what isn't), and you'll be able to track your progress with more precision.

The thing that I'm trying to say here is: follow instructions, pace yourselves, and set reasonable, achievable short, midrange, and long term goals.

Do these simple things, and you'll be much more apt to succeed in PE (and in other areas of your life for that matter.

Often, after implementing these simple principles into their programs, PE "failures" turn into PE "gainers".

2. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it has to be something you want to do. i did some over a year ago now, was doing it for about 1 1/2 years. saw some improvement in both flacid and erect.
    but you have to stick to it, i did and it paid off, and i didn't go mad at it ether, no nead to, just pace yourself, stick to a program that is right for you and it will happen,,,in time.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Exactly :smile: It all comes down to how motivated you are to gain.

4. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

The real reason men fail at PE is that the idea is another rip-off for vulnerable and insecure men.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Available FREE: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

and

http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

Why is it that when a man wants to change what he feels is a shortcoming it comes across to some as "insecurity". There's absolutely nothing wrong with self improvement. What's even worse is when a man desires to or actually makes improvements, those less self-motivated have to criticize his efforts.

To those of you reading this that are interested in gaining size- you will have your share of detractors. PE is an uncomfortable subject with many, and many men wish the size issue didn't exist in the first place. My advice- stick to the routines and post your results. This may encourage the more ignorant about PE to give it a try (or at least leave those of us trying to make gains alone).

#5 Big Al, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  6. earllogjam

Gold Member

Why does there seem to be a dearth of credible before and after erection shots of men who claim PE has worked for them?

7. Big Al

Gold Member

They exist- you just have to know where to look. There are even some on this very forum. Here are a few more sources:

http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/f...splay.php?f=16

Your Routines and Progress - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Success Stories & Other Writings - Free Penis Enlargement Exercise Forum - The PE Gym

Progress Reports - PE Forums- Penis enlargement and male enhancement

8. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was under the impression that the TOS prohibited blatant advertising?
    anyway, I am 100% with Mr Goodate: It's a scam , a crock of shite, a bullshit story.
    where it DOES work is making money for the people selling it.
    Let's face it: as long as there are guys with short cocks, there will be people selling this crap.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Perhaps you missed the part of the exercise link that stated it was "free".

You're entitled to believe as you wish. Those of us that have done PE exercises and gained know better :wink:

#9 Big Al, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Maybe, they are unco-ordinated?

11. Big Al

Gold Member

?

12. VanillaTwist

VanillaTwist New Member

I believe the confusion here stems from two different types of PE. When we see those two letters we think of jelqing and exercises that actually can work. Others who see "PE" just think of the pill scams and surgery spam they see everywhere. Unfortunately, trying to explain that there's a natural method and that people give out all the information for free is unconvincing to anyone who believes that penis enlargement is all about pills and making money.

The exercises need to become synonymous with PE instead of being the hidden secret :(

#12 VanillaTwist, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  13. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

maybe all the haters here should join another forum... or perhaps just find something better to do than talk down to others.

They remind me of the people in the gym that would make fun of overweight people that were trying to get in shape...

good for you guys...

Keep it up :)

14. Big Al

Gold Member

I couldn't have said that better myself :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted