Why some men FAIL at Penis Enlargement

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by lopez35, May 9, 2008.

1. lopez35

lopez35 New Member

Occasionally, I'll get a frustrated client who complains about not making gains with the program. They'll email me with statements like: "the program isn't working for me", "what am I doing wrong?", etc. After reading this, I'll ask them several questions-

"How long have you been doing PE?"

"What are/were your goals?"

"Are you keeping records of what you've been doing?"

And MOST IMPORTANTLY...

"What kind of routine are you following?"

The average "angry" client has been PE'ing for 2 months or more (not very long), has gaining goals of 2 inches + (which is reasonable), and... (here's the kicker) the routine that they're following is NOTHING like what's outlined in the members' area (surprise!)

The most common routine that a lot of these clients are doing is "30 minutes of jelq", hours of hanging (!), or exercises that aren't even in the member's area. Some can't even tell me what they've done in detail a few weeks ago (more on that later).

Another commonality among "angry" clients is that they usually own memberships in several PE pay sites.

There's a pattern here. In order to gain from a PE program, you have to be able to follow instructions. To beginners, I give a concise outline of what should be done for the first few months of PE. Yes, the basic routine may seem a little boring, but the purpose of the basic routine is to create a foundation of structural strength so that you'll be able to withstand the heavier and much more stressful intensity loads of the more advanced exercises. Follow the routines as outlined (especially if you're a beginner), and you'll do fine.

Another thing... many advanced trainees stop making gains because they fall prey to the "more is better" way of thinking. They'll say to themselves: "Hey, I did 50 reps of 'the squeeze', and my penis is pumped a whole 1/2 inch bigger than ever! If it only took 50 reps to add that 1/2 inch, then with 100 reps, I should be able to add a whole inch!" These are the same individuals that email me privately complaining about severe bruising and swelling

Once you've had several months to gauge what's accurately working for you, then I recommend experimenting with the exercises, layouts, and routines. Until then though, it's best to follow the routines as outlined.

Here's another thing that falls into the overzealous category: daily measuring. Guys, DO NOT measure yourselves daily! You NEED to have reference points in which to gauge your progress! Beginners- Measure yourselves NO MORE than once a week. Advanced trainees (more than 2-3 months of PE)- Once every 2 to 3 weeks will do for measuring.

Keep a log of your routines, measurements and your goals. Write EVERYTHING down. Hand positions, lubes used, length of hot soaks, etc. By keeping accurate logs, you'll be able to see what's working (and what isn't), and you'll be able to track your progress with more precision.

The thing that I'm trying to say here is: follow instructions, PACE YOURSELVES, and set reasonable, achievable short, midrange, and long term goals.

Do these simple things, and you'll be much more apt to succeed in PE (and in other areas of your life for that matter

Often, after implementing these simple principles into their programs, PE "failures" turn into PE "gainers".

2. utopia08

utopia08 New Member

Its true.. been PE´ing for about 1½ year now... some work, other doesnt..

Be consistant and set small goal :)

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Dedication and the right routine and I generally tell people to try do this for six months and they will see something.

4. seepia

seepia New Member

Lots of good information,
    Thank You!

5. hate90

hate90 New Member

where can i find more about penis enlargement? i mean does it really work?

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
  7. wowBig

wowBig New Member

so...What excersises ?

Draft saved Draft deleted