Why spanking the 'monkey' good for you

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ahx, Aug 1, 2008.

1. ahx

ahx New Member

1. Keeps you in good health. Recent research study suggests masturbation may decrease incidence of prostate cancer. (Leitzmann MF, Platz EA, Stampfer MJ, Willett WC, Giovannucci E. Ejaculation frequency and subsequent risk of prostate cancer. JAMA. 2004 Apr 7:291 (13): 1578-86.)
      [*]Cure Insomnia – Throw Away Those Sleeping Pills! The benefit of masturbation with insomnia has been proven in 1979.
      [*]Masturbation releases sexual tension without any performance anxiety. There is also no need for a condom and embarrassing drug store checkouts

[*]Masturbation stimulates your immune system (Human Reproduction, Vol 12, 2200-2207, Copyright 1997 by Oxford University Press)

[*]It fights depression. Masturbation releases the mood –enhancing substances seratonin and dopamine. No more need for Prozac! (F.C. Denison, V.E. Grant, A.A. Calder, and R. W. Kelly Seminal plasma components stimulate interleukin-8 and interleukin-10 release. Mol Hum. Reprod., March 1, 1999; 5(3): 220-226)
    Anywhere, anytime because you can ….You have the tools for the job!
    :cool:

2. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

No wonder I am a healthy person without any depression or anxiety who sleeps through the night! Remember the days when people were told that masturbating caused blindness, hairy palms and craziness...times sure have changed!

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am certainly glad to hear that there are so many benefits to this worthwhile endeavor.

4. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hairy palms, huh? That one always intrigued me. If that were true, LPSG guys could not even post because their abundant palm hair would get caught in the keyboard.

I actually discovered the sleep-inducing properties as a teen, but I am still unsure whether I sleep better because of the neurochemical effects of jacking off or rather I am unable to sleep unless I jack off first because there is too much unresolved sexual tension.

Whatever I can do to help avert prostate cancer I will do. Doctor's orders...

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes its good for you. Its a no brainer....:biggrin1:

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

How much work have I got (= how many wanks a day) to get all those benefits? Because I'm tired by all this work :biggrin1:

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I agree 100% with you guys. Let me just add that masturbating is also a way to learn how to control your ejaculation times, and so it may be a way to prevent embarassing "early shoots".

Moreover, besides some healthy self control, it helps to keep quiet the buddy in your pants.

8. exwhyzee

Gold Member

My left hand is my life partner and soul mate!

Shhh, don't tell it that I sometimes play around with my right hand...

Draft saved Draft deleted