Why stop when you start cumming?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by psyche78, Nov 22, 2011.

1. psyche78

psyche78 New Member

How come most women in real life, and movies, stop jacking a guy off when he begins to come? Seems to me that would be like a guy stopping his pussy eating when a woman began her orgasm. And we ALL know that would not make them happy. Just an observation, wonder if they think all that semen is "nasty?"

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I am actually coming, the sensitivity of my equipment is suddenly dialed WAY up. I can't bear to have the rubbing or other stimulus continue; it actually Hurts!

In my actual life experience, most of my partners are the same, male, or female. Once the climax is reached, more 'jacking' is too much and even annoying.

In other words, what you say 'we all know' is dead wrong.

3. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

When my gal gets me off by hand she slows wy down when I start cumming. It adds to the feeling of enhanced sensitivity.

4. dbjones1969

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    from what I have read and experienced this is a very individualized and personal thing.. for some, keep the thrusting or movement going, for others slow right down or stop and feel every pulse... neither one is right or wrong I dont think... experiment - mix it up - try new things.. you might find you really like something more than what we all know is the best.. ;) I know for me, I prefer to slow it down and experience the pulsations for the magic they are.. just my 2 cents...

5. Cards_Fan81

Cards_Fan81 New Member

The first girl I was with was pretty bad about just stopping when I started to cum and it was actually almost painful. My wife on the other hand tends to keep up her speed, and due to how sensitive my head gets, I usually have to slow her down a little. But, to each their own

6. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would hate for someone to slow down or stop but I've ready many posts where people just can't handle the continued stimulation.

7. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    Super sensitivity sounds about right. Can't continue when its just me causing it. Is great when it can continue though...almost like it hurts somehow but it doesn't matter. Weird lol

8. ultradong

ultradong New Member

my wife always continues to jack me off while i'm cumming---i do the same thing as well when I'm by myself...i agree with the extra sensitivity (my cock gets the same way), but i've been able to ride it out and had incredible orgasms because of it--i tend to shoot harder and further if i'm getting JO'd vs. not.

9. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

i always keep going. im not as sensitive tho as most i think. i typically dont stop fucking either - i just keep working towards the second orgasm

10. dolfette

Gold Member

a lot of guys have asked me to stop when they start to cum. they say it's too sensitive and not a good sensation.

more have disliked than liked a continued jack.

11. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to be jerked or blown as I'm cumming until I stop cumming. Or once I start spasming don't stop until I stop. Once I say OMG stop....then it means the sensitivity is too much...but until then take me over the top and once I start to let go take me all the way there and THEN release!!

12. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like it when the woman continues, but NOT on the head. I am way to sensitive there when I cum...but I like it if the stroking continues until all my seed has spilled. I used to be reticent about telling this to my partners, as if they weren't doing a good job. Now, I realize that they'll never know if I don't tell em. Makes so much sense now...

13. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Funny you bring this up. I often wonder why when guys fuck, they stop fucking as soon as they start to cum. For me, I keep going. To me it's the best sensation.

However, there is this guy I've hooked up with a couple times. When he cums, the whole world has to stop. Holy shit, his whole body goes into convulsions. I've never seen anything like it. It takes a couple minutes for his body to recover. I thought something was majorly wrong with him the first time. Also, when I top a guy, if I don't make them cum just by fucking them, then I'll jerk them of while topping before "I" get off. This same guy - the show is over once he cums. After figuring him all out, I never had to chance to hook up again with him.

Some people are Hyper sensitive. I like to keep going until I'm complete :)

Draft saved Draft deleted