Why the american people are so obsessed with foreskin?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm obsessed with foreskin. i absolutely love it. i wish more americans didn't practice circumcision though. i mean, circumcised or uncircumcised, it's still a penis regardless and i don't really prefer one over the other. i just think that it's not necessary to chop off piece of a little boy's manhood when he's 1 day old.

mike2411

Experimental Member
Media
In the UK no-one is cut unless they are from a religious group that believes in it - And they were the people who were mocked at school! Strange how worlds are soo similar yet different

That may be case now but it was not in my day (I'm 60 and cut, probably for no other reason than my dad was). The UK was and probably still is obsessed by class and being cut was considered superior. Until William and Harry were born, the royals were routinely cut. Diana changed that.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because as a male baby we were brutalized as the foreskin was cut that caused the loss of both nerve endings and that which covers the head of our cock so our pleasure is diminished as we grow into puberty.

D

deleted15807

Because as a male baby we were brutalized as the foreskin was cut that caused the loss of both nerve endings and that which covers the head of our cock so our pleasure is diminished as we grow into puberty.

:bsflag:

It's a DICK, a COCK, a JOINT, a PENIS... whatever you want to call it.

Cut or uncut... 2 inches or 14 inches.

If it gets hard, stays hard, and cums when you want, and if it pisses when needed, just enjoy it.

End of rant.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NIC, I see that your responses on this topic haven't improved. We never start any of these threads. People are genuinely interested. Even if you aren't, perhaps your mind is large enough for those who are - and perhaps you can post something substantive on the topic sometime. I encourage you to do that.

Male circumcision was the norm in North America so people are not used to seeing foreskins. It's that simple really, those that do see one are either:
1. disgusted
2. fascinated
3. don't care.

I'm certain circumcised cocks are seen as the same way in europe:
1. disgusted
2. fascinated
3. don't care either way.

I certainly know that when I was in italy, my cut cock turned many many heads in locker rooms.
:tongue:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First few intact that I saw intrigued me but I sure wouldn't say facinated me.
They were different.
After a bit the novelty wore off. Still wonder sometimes what diffeence it makes cut/uncut but that too is not a facination.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. There are some folks here that have some really strong opinions.
I read somewhere that by 1960, 90% of us were being cut here in the U.S.
As a result, I didn't even know what a foreskin was until I met my first BF at age 20. Cut dicks were what I grew up with and are the norm for me.
I am cut and I don't feel cheated or incomplete, although I have wondered occasionally if my dick would have been more sensitive if I were uncut.
My partner is German and is uncut. He's funny because he says he prefers cut dicks but at the same time he loves the attention that being uncut brings.
For me, it's really a non-issue. I like 'em all.

D_brd06jpq

Just Browsing
Media
i remember back in high school a bunch of us guys were walking to someones house, there was about 5 of us and the one that was prolly the most open said something about foreskin. And he looked at us and said am i the only one who is circumsized and then me and another guy said we were and then everyone said if they were cut or not, but when it got to our canadian friend he said i dont know and we were like it easy do you have skin over the head and he kept trying to dodge the question

fares

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
THANKS , I REALLY APPRECIATE HOE MUCH EFFORT IS DONE HERE.:smile:

justcurious2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the foreskin is removed at birth, to prevent infection of the foreskin. Personally, I think a "Cut" man looks hot!

boys'....isn't that where all the nerves are? when your woman is go'n down on you, don't you just LOVE it when she licks and sucks the tip?

honest answers please,
justcurious2

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason "medical" infant circumcision was started was to prevent youth masturbation. Years later when they realized it wasn't working they had to contrive new justifications. None have withstood the test of time. The search continues to this day.

I, like most male Brits, have a foreskin, and I'm very glad I do. There's no difficulty keeping clean - it's simple hygiene.

I might prefer an uncut penis on other guys, but I'm not going to turn anyone down just because they're cut.

I do strongly suspect that the true reason behind circumcision whether on religious or medical grounds is to discourage masterbation. Fortunately there's a simple solution to the masturbation problem - lube!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The foreskin is highly sensitive - like the lips and fingertips. You can nibble it directly. It doesn't have to be kept out of the way. Women in the states don't know how to handle a normal dick. Some men in the U.S. believe that the penis is somehow dirtier than the rest of the man. These myths and misunderstandings are ingrained and unfortunate. Two or three generations of genital cutting and many don't know what normal is.

:bsflag:

schwett

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the 'american people' aren't obsessed with foreskin. SOME american people seem to be. this board is actually the first i ever heard of it - i'm cut, so is just about everyone i know, and i've never thought about it one bit.

is it maybe not the best idea in the world? perhaps. is it a big deal? i don't think so. pleasure is relative and i don't believe anyone who tells me that sex would be more/less satisfying if i was more or less like them.

Flexus

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I blame the media :tongue:
Seriously though I think (as mentioned above) 'obsessed' might be a little strong. I've never really seen it as an issue (or even really mentioned) except when I've been in the company of females. Not sure why this is, but as a guy I could care less whether a dude's junk is cut or not.

One could ask: Why the European people are so obsessed?

Last edited:

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
I
the 'american people' aren't obsessed with foreskin. SOME american people seem to be. this board is actually the first i ever heard of it - i'm cut, so is just about everyone i know, and i've never thought about it one bit.

is it maybe not the best idea in the world? perhaps. is it a big deal? i don't think so. pleasure is relative and i don't believe anyone who tells me that sex would be more/less satisfying if i was more or less like them.

I am a cut American, and I have gone my entire life without worrying about the issue. And in fact the few European girls i have hooked up with have expressed a preference for cut cocks to me without prompting. But frankly I don't care. I don't feel I'm missing anything, sex has always been great for me. If my wife or doctor expressed a strong opinion either way I would just go with them on it for my children. It's really not a big issue to me.

cutinPrague

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am cut - from birth - and prefer cut guys. I live in central Europe and is surrounded by foreskin. Too many times I've encountered smelly cocks and even after a shower the smell remained. Even my BF of two years has problems with smell and he knows I don't like it. He washes but because he has oily skin, his cock head and under his foreskin is always oily and smelly. If I had a choice - no offense to BF - I would be with a cut guy. www.cuttingclub.de

P.S. The nerve endings are not in the foreskin but in the glans (the head) especially along the ridge of the head. I've never been with an uncut guy who felt anything when playing with his foreskin and when playing with his head most guys jumped and asked me to stop because it was TOO sensitive. And many liked my cut cock and asked lots of questions about it.

Last edited: