Why the double standard?

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Breast enlargement for women is common place, and by and large accepted without question. Penis enlargement on the other hand, although less common, seems to be frowned upon by the women I've spoken to. Maybe this isn't a double standard at all as breasts are mostly asthetic, whereas penises are more functiional. Would it really be a big deal to discover a partner had given nature a helping hand?

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I'm against any type of implant unless it's for repair after trauma/ cogenital defect, but I can't make that decision for anyone else. I think I would be surprised if someone told me they had surgery for that, beyond that I can't tell you what my feelings would be. I would have to be in the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis enlargement doesn't work. The surgery is very hit and miss and the gains (length only) are minimal.

Injecting the penis (with fat or saline solution, or any other thing they are doing these days) is dangerous and more often than not the 'filler' does not deposit itself as expected and the penis looks grotesque.

Pumping makes penises look grotesque as well.

IMO there is no double standard because the two things are not comparable. They are both 'augmentations' but one works virtually all the time and the other has a low rate of success and less than perfect results.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Huge boobs-male obsession.
Huge dicks-male obsession as well, women usually don`t give a fuck about size of your dick. Women usually don`t make their men go under the knife for that. Men on the other hand...been known to happen!
And how many guys are willing to admit that their dicks are bellow average? Not many, me thinks;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was just a breast enlargement thread here a few days ago, and if you read it, I think you'll see that it's not "accepted" by most women or men, either. It seems to be almost totally universally frowned upon.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Breast enlargement for women is common place, and by and large accepted without question. Penis enlargement on the other hand, although less common, seems to be frowned upon by the women I've spoken to. Maybe this isn't a double standard at all as breasts are mostly asthetic, whereas penises are more functiional. Would it really be a big deal to discover a partner had given nature a helping hand?
I don't know about a double standard, but the truth seems to be that penis enlargement doesn't work, on the whole. The results of breast enlargement can be mixed too, of course, but it has a fair measure of success for what it is trying to do (i.e. make the breasts larger). It also (again on the whole) doesn't interfere with the physiological functions of the breasts.

D

deleted15807

The day penis enlargement becomes as safe and effective as breat englargement expect the double standard to vanish. Every guy will be hung then, the surgery done post-puberty right away once it becomes obvious nature shortchanged you.