Why the obsession with circumcision?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am wondering why there are so many threads on this topic? Every little facet is questioned, until this and other
forums are filled with the same questions and remarks. It just seems to be totally out of proportion, which leads me to wonder why so many believe that continuous new threads are warranted? Just very curious.

S

SirConcis

Circumcision is cosmetic and social surgery which affects your private part.
Like it or now, every man wonders if their side is better than the other.

And since foreskions have vast differences, and since circumcsions have vast differences, it is much l;ess of a black and white issue than just "cut" or "uncut".

There are uncuts who gow out of foreksin and end up with permanently retracted skin as adults. There are semi cut guys with 3/4 of glans covered when soft. There are guys with ant enater foreskins that never need to uncover glans, and cut guys done so tight, they can't move shaft skin once hard.

There are desires to be cut to have bare glans in underwear, there are desires to be cut to "fit in" to sociaty where circ is predominent. There are fears of having to get cut due to phimosis or other recurring problems.

And as the biggest differentiator between men, it is normal that it would be a predominent subject.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand the curiosity and the desire for discussion. I was just wondering what the fascination is with the cut/uncut "debate" that necessitates so many separate threads. And, yes, I realize I started another thread on it, but no one has asked the question as to the frequency of the topic.

data

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No proof here, but might it be a way of expressing regrets/hurts over having been circumcised as a baby without having any say in it? The fact is that circumcision rates in the US are at an all-time low and more parents are opting not to have their sons cut. Just a thought from an uncut 76 year old in the USA.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am wondering why there are so many threads on this topic? Every little facet is questioned, until this and other
forums are filled with the same questions and remarks. It just seems to be totally out of proportion, which leads me to wonder why so many believe that continuous new threads are warranted? Just very curious.
I really wish the site would add a circumcision sub forum. As of this post, 8 of the 20 posts on page 1 are about circumcision. 40%!

Reactions: soundsgreat87

There are a lot of people that are suffering from the fact that they were cut without say. It doesn’t help normal conversation on the topic. It shouldn’t be done to infants (non consenting minors unless medically required - for real), you end up with a bitter group.

And while cut in adulthood guys know the difference, there is a large number of people who grew up not understanding how their dick is supposed to function, operate, and feel, not to mention growing up intact and the experience that entails.

Plus it’s sex. And it’s a dick. The only major difference is whether you are cut or not and the difference is well, extremely different.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted15807

Only in this never never land of LPSG has it become a fetish. Seriously if you mention the subject with any passerby on the street they would think you daft. But here that daftness is encouraged and coddled.

Only in this never never land of LPSG has it become a fetish. Seriously if you mention the subject with any passerby on the street they would think you daft. But here that daftness is encouraged and coddled.
Google that and let us know.

Reactions: Wei
D

deleted15807

Enlightening. Really. Lol

The sad thing is I point out the real world and you point me where...right back into cyberspace? Get out some time and you'll find all kinds of engaging topics with real in the flesh people and they won't be obsessing over a flap of skin with magical powers.

The sad thing is I point out the real world and you point me where...right back into cyberspace? Get out some time and you'll find all kinds of engaging topics with real in the flesh people and they won't be obsessing over a flap of skin with magical powers.

Dude. You have no idea who I am, what drives my motivations, and whatever else. Don’t assume shit.

Or anyone else’s for that matter, depending on who you are referring to.

Reactions: Wei

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, someone that was circumcised at birth without my consent, I will never, ever, know what I am missing. Surely the protection of the foreskin on the penis, all the nerves that are severed, make for a decreased sensory experience... I think this is truly sad for all those who were circumcised as babies. I wish I had not been circumcised as a baby, but given the opportunity to do so later in life, if it met my whim...

D

deleted15807

Dude. You have no idea who I am, what drives my motivations, and whatever else. Don’t assume shit.

Or anyone else’s for that matter, depending on who you are referring to.

Don't have to DUDE :kissing:. All you have to do is read the crap you wrote. Do not care about your motivations or "drives" either.

Surely the protection of the

Surely you have no proof either just pure fantasies.

All the adult circumcisions going on and how many complain about "lost sensitivity"?

D

deleted15807