Why the republican party doesnt appeal to people...

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in response to both of you here:

you suggest that based on.... gut feeling? Anecdotal evidence? Or empirical evidence? You’re turn to start citing your sources.

Until then, I still remain unconvinced and continue to believe each generation is becoming more and more tolerant than the ones before it.
Hate-Crime Violence Hits 16-Year High, F.B.I. Reports
The bureau’s annual report showed a significant upswing in violence against Latinos.
Personal attacks motivated by bias or prejudice reached a 16-year high in 2018, the F.B.I. said Tuesday, with a significant upswing in violence against Latinos outpacing a drop in assaults targeting Muslims and Arab-Americans.

Over all, the number of hate crimes of all kinds reported in the United States remained fairly flat last year after a three-year increase, according to an annual F.B.I. report. But while crimes against property were down, physical assaults against people were up, accounting for 61 percent of the 7,120 incidents classified as hate crimes by law enforcement officials nationwide.

State and local police forces are not required to report hate crimes to the F.B.I., but the bureau has made a significant effort in recent years to increase awareness and response rates. Still, many cities and some entire states failed to collect or report the data last year, limiting the conclusions that can be drawn from the F.B.I. report.
Hate-Crime Violence Hits 16-Year High, F.B.I. Reports
The FBI Report:
Home

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow... I didn’t think anyone would fall for it this easily...

so they’re seeking asylum from countries that they’re being persecuted in. Sounds like a shitty situation. One might even describe a country that persecutes you as... a shithole country? See where I’m going with this?

of course I knew what they’re seeking asylum from. I just wanted you to see why I have no problem with the use of that kind of language to describe it.
People that come from countries in Africa aren't fleeing "shitholes". Do you assume that everyone that seeks to immigrate here is fleeing a "shithole"? Mighty weak defense of your guy to assume that everyone seeking to immigrate from an African nation is doing so because it's a "shithole".

Cuba's not so hot. I didn't hear Trump refer to it as a "shithole. Why? Could it be because he thinks Cuban-Americans overall are a steady vote for the GOP?

Did you also now that of the 20 most dangerous countries in which to live as of 2019 the list included Italy, Greece, the UK, and America?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and nothing of value was lost.

you’re like the 3rd person in this thread to say that. Like you think using the ignore function on me is supposed to hurt me or something.

all you’re doing it proving my point that I truly believe you guys don’t want a dialogue. You want an echo chamber of only people who agree with you and validate you.

but that’s probably for the best if you can’t handle it. As insincere as it sounds, no one here wants you guys to suffer mentally for being offended by statements you don’t agree with. Gotta have a thick skin to make it in a politics forum.
What's wanted isn't an echo chamber. What people want is to be able to have a conversation with someone not figuratively putting his fingers in his ears and going "Nah nah. I can't hear you".
What your side seems to want is to be able to post anything that you dream up and not be challenged on it.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what percentage of these visa overstayers are being kidnapped, killed, and sold into human trafficking?

what percentage of them are dying from the harsh conditions of their dangers plane rides/boat trips through legal ports of entry?

I’ve already submitted that I have no problem with visa overstayers being treated exactly the same. Illegals are illegals, regardless of how you entered the country. At least a wall would help deter entrants that more commonly cause death and crime. It’s a much more difficult problem deterring overstaying a legal visa.
You must never have played football because you seem to 100% believe in moving the goalpost.

You asked about immigrants and whether or not visas were more of an issue than border crossings and when shown that you are completely wrong you pretend to be concerned about human trafficking?

You need help.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m in agreement with you on this one. One person saying/doing something doesn’t prove anything. You’d be better of just denouncing that woman as an idiot and moving on.

but let’s not kid ourselves. There was an entire #oscarssowhite movement, and people gathered behind it. Can you imagine the outcry if white people were to start a #NBAsoblack movement?
The difference is in the NBA it does down to talent. Objective, not subjective. If a bunch of white guys displayed the skills to be in the NBA then they would be. The Oscars are a different thing altogether. It's totally subjective. Who's to sy what's the best movie, actor, or actress? Consider that the average Academy voters are white and middle to upper ages does it come as much of a shock if they picked a film like "Little Women" over "Harriet"? How many people preferred "Star Wars" over a film like "Out of Africa"?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in response to both of you here:

you suggest that based on.... gut feeling? Anecdotal evidence? Or empirical evidence? You’re turn to start citing your sources.

Until then, I still remain unconvinced and continue to believe each generation is becoming more and more tolerant than the ones before it.
A long list of incidents was given to you and surprise....you ignored each one.

You really do need to see someone about not being able to accept reality. Only believing in things you can see, touch, or witness personally is very limiting.

I've had enough of trying to deal with you but your stubbornness finally wore me out.

Bye Felicia!

Reactions: keenobserver

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what percentage of these visa overstayers are being kidnapped, killed, and sold into human trafficking?

what percentage of them are dying from the harsh conditions of their dangers plane rides/boat trips through legal ports of entry?

I’ve already submitted that I have no problem with visa overstayers being treated exactly the same. Illegals are illegals, regardless of how you entered the country. At least a wall would help deter entrants that more commonly cause death and crime. It’s a much more difficult problem deterring overstaying a legal visa.
I don't think you understand what a visa overstay is. They arrive on commercial airlines, with tickets and visas that they have had to apply for in person in the country from which they came.......They arrive VOLUNTARILY. You've been listening to the dear leader too closely, he doesn't know of what he speaks.

D

deleted464787

I don't think you understand what a visa overstay is. They arrive on commercial airlines, with tickets and visas that they have had to apply for in person in the country from which they came.......They arrive VOLUNTARILY. You've been listening to the dear leader too closely, he doesn't know of what he speaks.

I don’t think you understand that I was being facetious. The point that I was trying to make with my sarcasm is that people who overstay their visas generally don’t fall victim to death and crime and human trafficking the way that people who cross the border do.

D

deleted464787

The difference is in the NBA it does down to talent. Objective, not subjective. If a bunch of white guys displayed the skills to be in the NBA then they would be. The Oscars are a different thing altogether. It's totally subjective. Who's to sy what's the best movie, actor, or actress? Consider that the average Academy voters are white and middle to upper ages does it come as much of a shock if they picked a film like "Little Women" over "Harriet"? How many people preferred "Star Wars" over a film like "Out of Africa"?

Boom. You guys are falling for hypocrisy traps one by one.

So let me get this straight, you think it’s disgusting that Donald Trump can say a Hispanic judge will be biased in a case involving Hispanics.

but then in the same breath, you say that white academy voters will be biased in voting for white movies, And aren’t capable of voting in favor of black movies and actors.

How do you guys not see the hypocrisy there. Absolutely disgusting.

The only thing I’m hearing coming out of your mouth right now is that intolerance is a terrible thing, except when people are doing it against white people.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted15807

What's wanted isn't an echo chamber. What people want is to be able to have a conversation with someone not figuratively putting his fingers in his ears and going "Nah nah. I can't hear you".
What your side seems to want is to be able to post anything that you dream up and not be challenged on it.

Yep. Its a leftist/liberal plot to seek proof.

shut.gif

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media

So let me get this straight, you think it’s disgusting that Donald Trump can say a Hispanic judge will be biased in a case involving Hispanics.

but then in the same breath, you say that white academy voters will be biased in voting for white movies, And aren’t capable of voting in favor of black movies and actors.

The only thing I’m hearing coming out of your mouth right now is that intolerance is a terrible thing, except when people are doing it against white people.

What does it mean to have a majority white country? What also does it mean for racism against people of color in that majority white country? If you can begin to answer those questions. Then your statements here will make much much less sense.

And just for shits and giggles. We can apply the same questions to fully understand other situations as well.

What does it mean to have a country where the majority of positions of influence belong to heterosexuals? What also does it mean for homophobia and transphobia against the lgbtq community in those majority heterosexual countries?

What does it mean to have a country where the majority of positions of influence belong to men? What also does it mean for misogyny to exist in those majority male positions of influence?

What are the logical outcomes to all that information?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Are you really trying to conflate the President trying to interfere with another branch of government with the Academy Awards having a perceive race problem? Which congressional committee does oversight for the Oscars?

D

deleted464787

Are you really trying to conflate the President trying to interfere with another branch of government with the Academy Awards having a perceive race problem? Which congressional committee does oversight for the Oscars?

no, I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys getting butt hurt over the president claiming that a Hispanic president would be biased towards Hispanics (which is a completely normal, human expectation).

And then you guys are doing the same thing and claiming whites people in another sector would be biased towards whites (which again, would be expected).

I’d have no beef with it if people wouldn’t jump to calling trump a racist for saying something that everyone knows—which you guys just proved.

D

deleted464787

What does it mean to have a majority white country? What also does it mean for racism against people of color in that majority white country? If you can begin to answer those questions. Then your statements here will make much much less sense.

And just for shits and giggles. We can apply the same questions to fully understand other situations as well.

What does it mean to have a country where the majority of positions of influence belong to heterosexuals? What also does it mean for homophobia and transphobia against the lgbtq community in those majority heterosexual countries?

What does it mean to have a country where the majority of positions of influence belong to men? What also does it mean for misogyny to exist in those majority male positions of influence?

What are the logical outcomes to all that information?

spaj, you’ve already made your position clear a long time ago on how you feel about treatment of white people in society.

i, on the other hand, believe bigotry and discrimination against ANYONE (even if they are in the majority) is still a travesty.

you may feel that just because whites make up a majority that you can try to use them as your personal punching bag, without any repercussions, but that’s not going to help race relations, or be productive towards making the world a better place.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
spaj, you’ve already made your position clear a long time ago on how you feel about treatment of white people in society.

i, on the other hand, believe bigotry and discrimination against ANYONE (even if they are in the majority) is still a travesty.

you may feel that just because whites make up a majority that you can try to use them as your personal punching bag, without any repercussions, but that’s not going to help race relations, or be productive towards making the world a better place.
Will the conversation change when whites become a minority in a few years?

Reactions: keenobserver
D

deleted464787

Will the conversation change when whites become a minority in a few years?

I should hope not. Bigotry against non-white people isn’t acceptable in my book either. And if they happen to become the majority sometime down the line, that still won’t make it ok in my book to suddenly start treating them like shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media

No. Stating facts is not be using white people as punching bags. The only reason you're saying that is because you think that's what happening.

(spaj, you’ve already made your position clear a long time ago on how you feel about treatment of white people in society.)

I actually haven't. In your thread you kept harping on the same fake points over an over an over again. Lying about what i said. Lying about what other people said. And trying your best to play the victim.

Here's what you don't know about how i feel about racism from white people toward people of color.

You are a victim. Have been, are and always will be. And if i were to erase my natural attempts to make you see that logically. What would be left is me feeling for you. Me understanding in part the pain that comes with you believing racism is logical to any degree. Wanting badly for you to not hurt yourself this much.

What you don't know about my position when it comes to white people adopting racism into themselves that's geared to people of color is this. It does much more damage to them then people of color.

Surprising? Well that's understandable. People in general don't talk about the pain racists go through while being racist/them harming themselves every leg of the way. So here goes.

Racism as a whole. Is inherently illogical. It's like thinking bleach is koolaid. The more a person (in this particular instance a white male) believes in racism. The lonelier they are. The more illogical they are. The more their life is negatively effected. The less opportunities they find for themselves. The more brick walls they create for themselves. The more they rely on emotion. And the more they do so the wilder their life gets.

There's a reason why former racists, former misogynists, former homophobes, former transphobes feel better about themselves after leaving illogical ideas behind. They begin to see the world as it really is. Instead of how they were told by others and themselves it is.

Their potential circles of contacts opens up wider than ever before. They begin to hear people instead of see stereotypes. They become more logical or become logical to begin with. And start applying it to their daily lives. Finding solutions they never would have thought of before.

At that point the world isn't on their shoulders. They don't have to believe in the stereotype that they and they alone will save the world. The pressure of being at the forefront in majority white countries evaporates. Meaning much less stress. And the chance to be whoever they want to be instead of what movies, tv shows, comic books, novels, the news, politicians, history and other white people tell them they have to be.

They begin to understand philosophy better. Understand science better. Understand that emotional intelligence isn't just an sjw term. That it's ok to cry. Ok to be goofy happy about something small. They then begin to understand the people they've targeted for so long better. Making new relationships.

And the world at that point is full to the brim with promise.

Or.

They don't.

And wallow. In the prison someone else made for them, that they're punishing others who had nothing to with it for it. And they die miserable and alone. Or. Sense their ability to think logically has been perversely hindered. They end up ending the lives of others and end up with an even worse life.

Yes. White people who adopt racism against people of color are more harmed by it than people of color. Dying or being murdered is one thing. Becoming the walking dead is another.

D

deleted464787

No. Stating facts is not be using white people as punching bags. The only reason you're saying that is because you think that's what happening.

(spaj, you’ve already made your position clear a long time ago on how you feel about treatment of white people in society.)

I actually haven't. In your thread you kept harping on the same fake points over an over an over again. Lying about what i said. Lying about what other people said. And trying your best to play the victim.

Here's what you don't know about how i feel about racism from white people toward people of color.

You are a victim. Have been, are and always will be. And if i were to erase my natural attempts to make you see that logically. What would be left is me feeling for you. Me understanding in part the pain that comes with you believing racism is logical to any degree. Wanting badly for you to not hurt yourself this much.

What you don't know about my position when it comes to white people adopting racism into themselves that's geared to people of color is this. It does much more damage to them then people of color.

Surprising? Well that's understandable. People in general don't talk about the pain racists go through while being racist/them harming themselves every leg of the way. So here goes.

Racism as a whole. Is inherently illogical. It's like thinking bleach is koolaid. The more a person (in this particular instance a white male) believes in racism. The lonelier they are. The more illogical they are. The more their life is negatively effected. The less opportunities they find for themselves. The more brick walls they create for themselves. The more they rely on emotion. And the more they do so the wilder their life gets.

There's a reason why former racists, former misogynists, former homophobes, former transphobes feel better about themselves after leaving illogical ideas behind. They begin to see the world as it really is. Instead of how they were told by others and themselves it is.

Their potential circles of contacts opens up wider than ever before. They begin to hear people instead of see stereotypes. They become more logical or become logical to begin with. And start applying it to their daily lives. Finding solutions they never would have thought of before.

At that point the world isn't on their shoulders. They don't have to believe in the stereotype that they and they alone will save the world. The pressure of being at the forefront in majority white countries evaporates. Meaning much less stress. And the chance to be whoever they want to be instead of what movies, tv shows, comic books, novels, the news, politicians, history and other white people tell them they have to be.

They begin to understand philosophy better. Understand science better. Understand that emotional intelligence isn't just an sjw term. That it's ok to cry. Ok to be goofy happy about something small. They then begin to understand the people they've targeted for so long better. Making new relationships.

And the world at that point is full to the brim with promise.

Or.

They don't.

And wallow. In the prison someone else made for them, that they're punishing others who had nothing to with it for it. And they die miserable and alone. Or. Sense their ability to think logically has been perversely hindered. They end up ending the lives of others and end up with an even worse life.

Yes. White people who adopt racism against people of color are more harmed by it than people of color. Dying or being murdered is one thing. Becoming the walking dead is another.

Sounds like an awfully long monologue of someone who is pretending to be sympathetic, and almost patronizing. Im sorry, but Im not buying it. Based on my interactions with you in the past, I still believe that there is more malice in your heart than compassion, and that this was just an attempt at hidden virtue signalling.

OxfordDictionary

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They do. They won the 2016 election, kept the House and Senate. Lost the House in 2018 mid terms, but hold the majority of power local, state and federal... They even win or almost win when they put up kiddy-fiddling candidates. The question is; "why don't Democrats appeal to people?"

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Sounds like an awfully long monologue of someone who is pretending to be sympathetic, and almost patronizing. Im sorry, but Im not buying it. Based on my interactions with you in the past, I still believe that there is more malice in your heart than compassion, and that this was just an attempt at hidden virtue signalling.

Of course that's how you think. One of the down sides of believing the hype that racism in america creates is that if you're a white guy you believe you can do no wrong. That no matter what you say or how you say it you can never ever make large mistakes that end up with people dead or other.

Racism against people of color in america makes narcissists out of a lot of white people. So much so that even when you're voting against your own best interests and the best interests of every human being on this planet. You'll still project yourself onto everyone else in an effort to save yourself.

Subconsciously you know i'm correct. You just don't want to lose the kind of privilege you think you have. Which isolates you from the rest of the human race.

[ The idea of signaling one's moral values had been studied for years prior to the conception of the "virtue signaling" neologism in 2015.[4][5][6][7] Part of the idea of virtue signaling originates from the scientific study of signaling theory,[7] initially conceived by Charles Darwin and his work, The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, published in 1871.[8] In this book, Darwin speaks to the idea of evolution by sexual selection, which posits that certain traits arise and are maintained in a species due to their ability to attract mates and therefore increase overall fitness, even when these traits would otherwise decrease an organism's relative fitness.[8] Darwin suggested that a number of traits persisted in species simply due to a preference for that trait by the opposite sex.[8] Similarly, evolutionary biological signaling theory suggests that the outward expression of moral values would provide information to mates allowing for signaled virtues to exist as sexually selected traits.[7] ]

Subconsciously speaking, you're screaming for people like me to point you out. Even the words you use to try to paint others bounces back on you.

( racism is a part of human nature, not white nature. That’s just as offensives and ridiculous as someone saying “black people cant help but be violent” (which I don’t agree with, but I bet spaj thinks I do... and it’s sad I need to add this so spaj can’t strawman me on it) )

For the millionth time. Racism is not a part of human nature. You've once more attempted to project your own thoughts onto everyone else because living in a majority white country has influenced your ability to be rational. Followed by your attempts to turn racism into a virtue and signal it.

Yes. Even darwin can be wrong. And so can you.

Let me know if detailing the facts and being long winded somehow makes me a racist.