Why the republican party doesnt appeal to people...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't sugar coat it. Say what's on your mind.

Oops!... Did my Tourette's Syndrome take over again?... I humbly apologize to any and all fuckin', trashy, anti-democracy, Republican assholes who may have read my previous post and were offended by it.

;)

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Freedom and liberty...to die......

Republican Judges Are Quietly Upending Public Health Laws
A catastrophic sequence of decisions has blocked states from responding to the pandemic.

Alongside growing controversy over judicial nominations, court reform and Covid-19 policies, American law is in the midst of a little-noticed paradigm shift in courts’ treatment of public health measures.

The Republican Party’s campaign to take over the federal and state courts is quietly upending a long and deeply embedded tradition of upholding vital public health regulations. The result has been a radically novel and potentially catastrophic sequence of decisions blocking state responses to the coronavirus pandemic.

For centuries, American constitutional law granted state governments broad public health powers. “Salus populi suprema lex,” the old saying went: The health of the people is the supreme law. Such authority went back to the beginning of the Republic. In the famous 1824 case of Gibbons v. Ogden, Chief Justice John Marshall defended the “acknowledged power of a State to provide for the health of its citizens.” States, he explained, were empowered to enact “inspection laws, quarantine laws” and “health laws of every description.”

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Harris County tried to make voting easier during the pandemic. Texas Republicans fought every step of the way.

The GOP obvious voter suppression tactics are just pissing voters off. Has been record early voting the first 3 days so far in the Houston area. I mean the GOP cannot be any more clear they want to limit the votes of minorities with a plethora of obvious suppression tactics.

Add to that the devastatingly inept GOP Governor overruling and causing more death and businesses to close with the terrible COVID response. Opened way too early, undermined the local leaders and county judges that wanted stricter social distancing, and mask ordinances . Then when cases got out of control as predicted this summer had to back off and shut down again.

Texas may not go blue yet as a state even though the major cities all are. But it will eventually as the GOP keeps disgusting people.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not true, you are watching Fox News too much. They have a 50% truth factor. Better then trump's, but not acceptable. CNN and NBC are in the 90% range. Better, but still needs improvement. New York Times may be the best option other then using your own brain to rule out the lies.

Oops!... Did my Tourette's Syndrome take over again?... I humbly apologize to any and all fuckin', trashy, anti-democracy, Republican assholes who may have read my previous post and were offended by it.

;)

Luckily you'll only have to put up with the "fuckin', trashy, anti-democracy, Republican asshole motherfuckers" for four more years. Then you can relax after 2024. lolololololololololololololololololololololololol.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you checked out The Damage Report on YouTube?... Well worth the visit, and often quite funny! Hosted by: #JohnIadarola

GOP Candidate Exposes Himself As Hitler Youth

Trump Jr. HUMILIATES Himself In Stupid Ad

How Do Conservatives Feel About Voter Suppression?

The Real Trump CAUGHT On 60 Minutes Interview Footage

https://youtu.be/pEDDTgwXERg

A/B

Last edited:

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Luckily you'll only have to put up with the "fuckin', trashy, anti-democracy, Republican asshole motherfuckers" for four more years. Then you can relax after 2024. lolololololololololololololololololololololololol.
Wow, someone learned how to use bold and italics ... impressive.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Their platform is not there. If all you have is to oppose the democratic party, thats not a solid solution to this country. If you take the average american, they look for inspiration and ways to better the communities and their individual way of life. Republicans have never once proposed anything like this in recent times. If anything, they fight to make sure things stay exactly the same before Obama stepped in-thats not what people want. I have voted for both republicans and democrats so i dont have a committment to one party, i choose the better candidate with the best ideas-as do most Americans. Lets face it, propaganda is very effective and republicans lack ideas. Obama's presentation as a candidate was solid whether you like him or not you have to admit that.

Déjà vu plus vindication for the OP as the RNC presented no party platform for 2020 and continues to regurgitate propanda, e.g. "politics of fear nonsense", from the Obama era.

Why Republicans didn’t write a platform for their convention this year
Excerpt

The Republican Party took an unusual approach to writing its convention platform for 2020: It decided not to write one.
Rather, the GOP is reusing its platform from four years ago, which was written before Donald Trump became president. That means Republican delegates will not go through the usual process of deliberating over policies and principles to determine what the party stands for in 2020, as Democrats recently did.

D

deleted15807

Déjà vu plus vindication for the OP as the RNC presented no party platform for 2020 and continues to regurgitate propanda, e.g. "politics of fear nonsense", from the Obama era.

Why Republicans didn’t write a platform for their convention this year
Excerpt

The Republican Party took an unusual approach to writing its convention platform for 2020: It decided not to write one.
Rather, the GOP is reusing its platform from four years ago, which was written before Donald Trump became president. That means Republican delegates will not go through the usual process of deliberating over policies and principles to determine what the party stands for in 2020, as Democrats recently did.

Why should they bother? It’s whatever HE says whatever he and Fox and Friends is raging over that day.

Reactions: b.c. and dreamer20

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a good start, I second that and add put his orange ass in jail!

Eww!... Do you think he "orange-bronzes" his ass, too?...

Maybe so, with his left hand, while he's on his stained, porcelain throne, Tweeting, with his right hand.

A/B

D

deleted15807

Republicans have declared war on democracy itself

If you were gripped by a particularly naive hopefulness, you might have thought that President Trump’s defeat in the 2020 election would produce a brief moment of honesty and responsibility from the Republican Party. “We lost, and it hurts,” they might have said. “But let’s handle it like adults and show that we’re committed to democracy.”

Officials at agencies across the government who had prepared briefing books and carved out office space for the incoming Biden team to use as soon as this week were told instead that the transition would not be recognized until the Democrat’s election was confirmed by the General Services Administration, the low-profile agency that officially starts the transition.

---

“What is the downside for humoring him for this little bit of time? No one seriously thinks the results will change,” one Republican official told The Post. Sen. Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.) told CNN that GOP senators are privately saying: “They call me to say, ‘Congratulations, please convey my well wishes to the president-elect, but I can’t say that publicly yet.’”

But this is not merely a temporary bit of playacting to soothe the tender feelings of the toddler in the Oval Office. It will be at the heart of Republican strategy for the next four years.
The GOP cares ONLY about permanently installing white minority rule to benefit their ultra wealthy donors, so they are perfectly fine with shredding democracy to hold onto power. Democracy actually is just a big nuisance to them.

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Their platform is not there. If all you have is to oppose the democratic party, thats not a solid solution to this country. If you take the average american, they look for inspiration and ways to better the communities and their individual way of life. Republicans have never once proposed anything like this in recent times. If anything, they fight to make sure things stay exactly the same before Obama stepped in-thats not what people want. I have voted for both republicans and democrats so i dont have a committment to one party, i choose the better candidate with the best ideas-as do most Americans. Lets face it, propaganda is very effective and republicans lack ideas. Obama's presentation as a candidate was solid whether you like him or not you have to admit that.

Explain to me how the platform is it there we haven't had an economy this good since I was in grade school Under the Reagan Administration neither Democratic or republican presidents has done what President Trump has been able to do and Biden was already promised to undo all of what has been done which is going to possibly push us into another recession the cost of employing people goes out the roof again

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight