Why the republican party doesnt appeal to people...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that the republicans have sold their souls (if they ever had them) to Trump, especially senior republicans like McConnell and Ryan, don't you think its better the republicans renamed their party the TRUMPETTES
Most republicans are so happy singing his song and brown nosing in order to stay in office the GOP should be relegated to the bin, the republicans badge should be the Golden Dollar.
When you have a president who is so obviously out to perverts the course of justice, who complains about players not respecting The Flag at games who doesn't even know the words to the National Anthem of the country one wonders if America The Brave will ever resonate across a United States of America again, a president who lies habitually at least 6 times a day in public what hope is there for the GOP to rise again, they have no choice but to publicly throw their hat into Trumps ring and get rebranded under his banner.
Rise The Trumpettes!

Media
bullhorn_1387324i.jpg
An Actual Nazi Is About To Get The Republican Nomination For A Congressional Seat in Illinois

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arthur-jones-republican-nomination_us_5a77d3f6e4b0905433b5bd84

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: b.c. and chicagosam
Media
Ives . . . Jones . . . :worried:

OK, I live in Illinois. But it's not my fault!
Mine either, but it’s really horrifying to think that these hate mongers are on the loose in Illinois. Jones is new to me. How soon before Trump endorses him? Don’t need that in Illinois.

In Ives case, she is pandering to and supported by the Evangelicals and the hate groups I listed in a previous post. Just like Trump. May it all backfire on her.

DVFES8OXcAArSKL.jpg

DVIHsmLXUAM-mSt.jpg

DVFY67oX0AElg7y.png

Last edited:
Reactions: b.c. and Klingsor
Media

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The implication I was responding to states that Trump backs clowns like this. I think he had it topsy turvy in that one of your followers isn't necessarily supported by you.

I've got another saying for this that illustrates it very well but I'll just get called names again.

Media
The implication I was responding to states that Trump backs clowns like this. I think he had it topsy turvy in that one of your followers isn't necessarily supported by you.
If you are directing this at me, I don’t have followers. If it appears that way, it must be in the eye of the beholder.
I've got another saying for this that illustrates it very well but I'll just get called names again.
Good choice.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jones%20NSM%202016.jpg
Arthur Jones, Republican candidate for an Illinois seat in Congress on Thursday openly denied the Holocaust and said, “You jews media, you’ve gone absolutely nuts,” during an appearance on CNN’s “New Day.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-host-holocaust-denier-congress_us_5a7c64b8e4b0c6726e102d6e
yeh but that's just one republican, don't they all think the same way, certainly their president is all in favour of white supremacy and the KKK.
I love it when a fat old guy claims he's a republican when he only joined when a it was providential!!
Mind you Trump has had scalp reduction which could have spread to his little grey cells

Reactions: Freddie53

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jones%20NSM%202016.jpg
Arthur Jones, Republican candidate for an Illinois seat in Congress on Thursday openly denied the Holocaust and said, “You jews media, you’ve gone absolutely nuts,” during an appearance on CNN’s “New Day.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-host-holocaust-denier-congress_us_5a7c64b8e4b0c6726e102d6e

The republican party fought to keep him from running as a Republican and lost.

That guy is a holocaust denier / nazi type, but it's unfair to paint him as a representative of the party. He's not going to win that congressional seat, he just didn't have any competition as it's a Democrat district and sane conservatives had better things to do with their money than a losing race for publicity.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bullhorn_1387324i.jpg
An Actual Nazi Is About To Get The Republican Nomination For A Congressional Seat in Illinois

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arthur-jones-republican-nomination_us_5a77d3f6e4b0905433b5bd84

Again, there was no other republican in the primary for this Democratic district. He's a wackjob, but not unlike any of the other wackjobs that "win" uncontested primaries in districts they have no chance of carrying.

They do it for publicity and all of this just gives them the attention they're seeking.