Why the woman's issues is so sticky?

All the males dripping, drying blood upon the walls, floors and ceiling? It's a slaughterhouse....be afraid...be vewy afraid...MMmmmmwwwwwwwwaaahhhhhhahahahaha

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
has been way too long since the last jello-whip cream-chocolate syrup fleshpile.

*digs through LPSG pantry* ohhhh, did y'all know caramel sauce was even an option?
and vegan marshmallow fluff!!!

oh man.. nekkid all girl smores... *adds to Xmas list*

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
has been way too long since the last jello-whip cream-chocolate syrup fleshpile.

*digs through LPSG pantry* ohhhh, did y'all know caramel sauce was even an option?

I've been making fudge all day... better hurry up and use the stuff afore I get ahold of it ~~~

the caramel sauce was gonna be for the turtles I'm making tomorrow, but hey, I say play first.... eat later.... uhmmm or is that not the same thing?? :tongue:

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally Posted by MickeyLee

QUOTE=FancyPants;3859844]I've been making fudge all day... better hurry up and use the stuff afore I get ahold of it ~~~

the caramel sauce was gonna be for the turtles I'm making tomorrow, but hey, I say play first.... eat later.... uhmmm or is that not the same thing?? :tongue:[/QUOTE]

OK, when does this party start! :headbang:

"Ive been making fudge all day...."

and have you been packing it too Fancy.......???

I think the issue is so sticky because its been in 'that smelly stinky boys area......the sticky-carpet area..'