Why the words "daddy", "mature," and "older" catch my attention

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been partial to older men. Below are several reasons why. Add your own reasons why prime, aged beef trumps veal any day.

very hot group of men! prime examples of what a mature in shape man should look like...at least to me. funny thing about furry Daddys...you spend years lusting after them, then one day you become one yourself! (although not close to being in the league of these men!)

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
1. I don't know why we get furry by time, does anyone know?
2. Any pictures without shorts or speedos?

Last edited:

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always been partial to older men. Below are several reasons why. Add your own reasons why prime, aged beef trumps veal any day.

Ok, total woof to the first pic in this series! I've always liked older men too. I couldn't really tell you why. I just like guys that look strong and don't primp and buff and pluck everything. My roomate likes young thin dudes. Nothing wrong with that, but it just doesn't make me sit up and take notice as much, if you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

jakeryder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a mature older daddy who loves youth, I love reading this thread. It's nice to know that as I age, and hopefully stay healthy and fit, I will still be attractive to some of the younger crowd.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
very hot group of men! prime examples of what a mature in shape man should look like...at least to me. funny thing about furry Daddys...you spend years lusting after them, then one day you become one yourself! (although not close to being in the league of these men!)

And then after becoming one, you start looking at the 'daddies in training'. I was just thinking about this same thing this last weekend. We've got a lot of DIT's around and I keep thinking how good their going to look in about 5-10 years.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a mature older daddy who loves youth, I love reading this thread. It's nice to know that as I age, and hopefully stay healthy and fit, I will still be attractive to some of the younger crowd.

So Jake...what's your age?

At 44 I'm firmly within daddy territory myself, but still lust after guys a good 10 to 15 years older than myself. I think the Internet has really changed gay life for the better in so many ways. I remember back when I was in my early and mid-twenties and lusted after guys in their 30's and 40's my peers thought I was some sort of freak.

The Internet has allowed all sorts of groups to organize and find one another and I think it has brought about the partial demolition of the ageism that has historically existed in gay culture. There will always be those who won't dare pursue anyone over 25 years old, and to whom 30 will be considered old, but I think we're lucky that those of us who admire and lust after sexy, older guys can actually use the Internet to communicate with and locate sexy, older guys who want to be lusted after! :sgrin:

Last edited:

jakeryder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Jake...what's your age?

At 44 I'm firmly within daddy territory myself, but still lust after guys a good 10 to 15 years older than myself. I think the Internet has really changed gay life for the better in so many ways. I remember back when I was in my early and mid-twenties and lusted after guys in their 30's and 40's my peers thought I was some sort of freak.

The Internet has allowed all sorts of groups to organize and find one another and I think it has brought about the partial demolition of the ageism that has historically existed in gay culture. There will always be those who won't dare pursue anyone over 25 years old, and to whom 30 will be considered old, but I think we're lucky that those of us who admire and lust after sexy, older guys can actually use the Internet to communicate with and locate sexy, older guys who want to be lusted after! :sgrin:

I thought my avatar was a big clue to my age.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check this guy out. He's 68 years old. He's a little older than I like them, but fuck me running, I hope I'm in HALF as good of shape and HALF as hot as he is when I'm his age:

Attachments

frbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for all those!

I do have it for older/daddy hairy type guys. I believe it may have something to do with the older gent many many many years ago that kind of took me under his wing and really opened things up for me. He took a naive punk from jacking off with his school friends to much more.
So I've always sort of longed for that again!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've thought about this a bit more, and although a hot Daddy needs to be a few things...like mature, a bit furry, a bit confident and inspiring...one other things that to me seperates the Hot Daddys from the rest is he has a thick cock. not always a long cock or a big cock, but to me, there is a certain thickness to his cock that just jumps out at you. is it maturity that thickens it? I think yes...I have noticed cocks get thicker as the years pass a lot of times..same with ball size..they just get bigger along with lower a lot of times. so for a Daddy to really stand out ..at least IMHO, he has a cock that is thick...soft or hard..a thickness that commands respect.