why to become a gold member?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sgri, Sep 2, 2006.

1. sgri

sgri New Member

I want to ask to gold member WHY they pay to be gold member....?

I'm absolutely straight, and just curious seeing big cocks... but not so much to pay for, even if really cheap, just as principle!
    Are the most of you gay? Or only curious like (more than) me?
    And what about women?

I found old conversation about becoming gold member making pictures with the LPSG logo, but this method is not active anymore..

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I had the privilege of being the very first Gold Member way back when MisterMark started the program. The only reason I did it (and continued to contribute) was to show my support for LPSG and to help in some small way to defray Mark's (and later Rob_E's) expenses.

I think it's a small price to pay to access the best site on the internet.

3. cypher13

cypher13 New Member

I come here quite often and I recently decided it is only fair I do something to support the website. The only ways I can do that is to either post or give money. Lately, I have done both.

It's like NPR and its ilk. Sure, you can listen free and, I imagine, most do. But if it's something in which I believe, something which informs me, entertains me, gives me pleasure, amuses me, vexes me, arouses me or whatever it does to me - if it touches me in some way then I think I should support it.

So, in my case, it's not a matter of merely seeing pictures, though I do look; it is more a question of my principles and my principles are mine and mine alone. I am not trying to force anything on anyone else herein, just express my feelings on this matter.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Just like the other two said... LPSG is a phenomenal site, and I spend a lot of time here while logged onto my computer... and so what better way to show one's support than to provide the site with a little more revenue? Which is why, after an initial one month subscription, I then went for the full year's subscription without thinking twice.

5. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well after reading this post this morning I realized how important it is to support this site so I went ahead and got the gold membership for 6months. Looking at pictures of dicks isnt the reason for doing it either, if I want to see dick i can look in my shorts or go to millions of other sites. It just feels good to be contributing to such an amazing site that let's so many of us be free and learn so much.

6. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Although I'm not a Gold Member, one excellent reason to become one would be the ability to see full-sized photos in the gallery rather than tiny thumbnails. This is a prerequisite if one is serious about exposing fakes:eek: which I think is an endemic and pernicious habit, and seems to go unpunished.
    Ok, some fakes are obvious even from a thumbnail, for example, a dildo stuck down a trouserleg http://www.lpsg.org/383847-post17.html
    or a tired old web pic that we all know from ten years ago being used by a newbie member in their profile, perhaps.
    But what really gets my goat are members who are too damn lazy to use Photoshop on their own pic and steal somebody else's Photoshopped picture!:mad: http://www.lpsg.org/members/jeremya.html
    passim to:
    (clone-tool helpfully marked by
    novice_btm
    Short of banning exposed fakers, how about a term of parole? For a set period, subsequent posts would be branded with an icon indicating that they had been warned by a mod. This might seem draconian, but, really, how can we accept anything a poster writes without doubting its veracity after misleading fellow members?

7. davidjh7

Gold Member

what more can I add? I bought a year long Gold membership when I first joined, after I decided that I was actually going to come here regularly. Same reason I buy software or other entertainment that I find enjoyable--to support the efforts. RobE spends a great deal of time, money, and effort to provide this venue. And the cost for a years subscription is paltry compared to the enjoyment I get from it. Most sites that have anything approaching this level of content demand hundreds of dollors per year, with far less support, and value. Which reminds me, I hope RobE sends out reminder notices when the Gold memberships are about to expire, so I can be sure and renew. Damned if I can remember exactly when I bought the membership, and trying to find that e-mail would be a painful experience, given how buried it likely is. Support who and what you like and use and believe in, people, or it goes away. Simple as that.

8. taven

taven Member

I agree with Pecker and the others that I believe in supporting LPSG. I don't post often, but I read a lot of the posts and feel a sort of connection to the site and its members. As I said at other times, usually by the time I read something others have said, what I add would only be repetitious so I shut up. Having said this, I have a great respect for many of the frequent (and some of the not so frequent) posters.

9. Sam1070

Sam1070 New Member

While I do not post much, I spend quite a bit of time here reading the etc. section. That section alone is worth my financial support.

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I became a gold member because I wanted to see someone's pictures up close and they called me cheap. Since then my membership has expired, however.

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

* Nice to see you back, NIC, ol' buddy. :biggrin1:

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Getting the chance to be called 'cheap' is surely worth the small price of gold membership in itself. :rolleyes:

13. bree

bree New Member

Glad to see ya missed ya much ..

Draft saved Draft deleted