Why top?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just noticed this revived thread and I'm extremely happy to see the response its garnered. Your replies have more than answered all my questions and satisfied my curiosity. Thanks for all your input.:smile:

And thank you jeff black for bumping the thread!

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am a bi vigin but, am more interested in topping. I guess I am more interested in topping because,I don't feel orientated that way to see someone who I am attracted to and think they should fuck me and this is do to my attraction to women. I am the one that wants to give pleasure not the other way around.

MinScottsdale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in my teens and having sex with men for the first time or so, the took one look at my cock and wanted it inside them. I was a super horny kid and it felt GREAT. I love the pleasure they seemed to derive and I loved seeing their body open up and take me into them. Here, some 30 years later I still feel the same way. Over the years I've let two men fuck me because they really wanted to. Frankly it was "okay" but not great. The feeling of looking in a mans eyes as I'm penetrating him and feeling him dilate to take me, DAMN I get hard thinking about it! My BF is sleeping in the other room and he may get the screwing of the week because of my writing this post! (grin) I've had gay men tell me that I'm just a "natural" top. I don't fake it or try to be any one way or another. This is what feels right and natural to me. Most guys love taking my cock because of the thickness (I'm over 6" and close to 7" near the base) and the comments I've had and the men I've seen ejaculate while I was pounding their prostate have both been amazing. Now that I'm older (in my late 40's) I get guys who want "daddy - son" fantasies acted out and you know what? I'm fine with it. The first time the guy pulls me out of my boxers or briefs he's usually quite happy that I want to play "Daddy" and fuck his brains out for an hour or two!

In the gay world there is a subtle "putdown" of gay men who are primarily bottoms. I've never understood that thinking. I'm amazed at the masculine, virile, well hung men who would prefer taking my cock in them to using their own. And I'm grateful they exist. Give me a nice firm manass to plow and I'm happy

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the gay world there is a subtle "putdown" of gay men who are primarily bottoms. I've never understood that thinking. I'm amazed at the masculine, virile, well hung men who would prefer taking my cock in them to using their own. And I'm grateful they exist. Give me a nice firm manass to plow and I'm happy

I agree totally. Without a good bottom I'm nothing sexually. I've never understood why it's such a put-down. I worship them.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i mostly bottom, and for me it's about pleasure. i've topped a few times and never really liked it. the feeling of a cock on my prostate to me is better than my cock inside an ass.

I mostly have sex with women, but strangely enough i prefer more dominant positions with women, i don't know why lol.. by dominant i mean doggy style, missionary, spoons, etc. i think it's about a feeling of dominance and feeling good that they're feeling pleasure at my mercy, so to speak.