Why vagina is more hot than cock

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, my cock gets pretty damn hot at times, especially when it's at its fullest and the veins start protruding. Still, I don't really keep a thermometer in my nightstand so it's hard to tell. Pendlum sounds like a smart guy, I'll run with his idea.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because it's warmed whith cock, lol! It's the second law of sex termodynamic that applies: Vagina which recieves cock gets more energy that transfers in beauty, warmnes and vagina wetness! Bigger the cock, bigger the transfering surface. Therefore, girls if you want to be young and beautifull you know what to do :)

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why vagina is more hot than cock although the cock is more hard,contains more blood than vagina.
Share your ideas.

I wonder if it's possible for you to make "share" any bigger.

Anyway, this is simple. A cock has a lot of hot blood VERY close to the surface. Because of this, it's very warm. However, a vagina has a lot of blood that's very close to the surface, except on the inside of a vagina, the heat is coming in from ALL sides, and unless you're the loosest of prostitutes, the area inside of the vagina doesn't often make much contact with the cool outside air, so the surface doesn't cool off too much.

I don't really see how you couldn't figure this out with your own logic.

On the heat of vaginas on its own, though: Seriously, why do all of the women I know get cold so easily? Even if it's just a little chilly, stepping outside at all makes them shiver. I've only touched a vagina once, and let me say that I have never felt anything that was just... warm. It wasn't hot, and it wasn't cool (temperature wise) at ALL. It was just warm. Completely warm. And moist.

I don't know how women get cold so easily when they're really so astoundingly warm.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vagina contains more blood than any fucking penis ever would! Jeeze Louise!!!!!