Why was bmm956 Banned

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
Sexuality
No Response
If I could I'd lie to enquire if anyone on here (preferably a Mod) could pm me as to why bmm956 was banned? Is it a temporary ban or a permanent ban? Is there any chance of a reprieve?

I know he can be a dumb-ass SOB but I thought the Mods rules were outlined in Flameys post in FAQs. Did he get a pm, note, been warned by a Mod, or was it a straight out ban?

1) PM to User : An unofficial PM to advise on corrective action that the user should consider taking.

2) Heads Up : An Official PM to advise on corrective action that the user should consider taking.

3) Warning : An Official note to detail a breach of the rules and reinforce the need for the user to change their ways.

4) Temporary Ban : A ban from the site for a particular length of time (depending on the severity of the infraction) – typically 7 days / 1 month.

5) Permanent Ban : A ban from the site for an indefinite length of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have issues the moderators are well stocked with this if your supply is running low.

Nudeyorker, Many thanks for the supply of Troll Spray for use on unsolicited messages from members who attempt to provoke other members into donning Braveheart facepaint & going down to kick some Welsh/Scally butt!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudeyorker, Many thanks for the supply of Troll Spray for use on unsolicited messages from members who attempt to provoke other members into donning Braveheart facepaint & going down to kick some Welsh/Scally butt!

Oh OK but if it's sheep shaggers who are trolliing,, you might need the Heavy Duty Spray and with all the recent activity we are in short supply at the moment; but it's on order.

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I don't understand is why some Profiles say "Account Disabled", & others say "Banned". I believe when I left for a brief period my account said "Banned" yet provided a pseudonym ID name. If someone leaves of their own accord should it not be "Account Disabled", & if it's for a breach of rules then "Banned"?
Friends of mine advised I had been Banned & were concerned.
Are there just two categories for a member leaving?
Oh, & one for Rob E - would it be possible for Members to disable their Profile themselves if they wish to take a break from lpsg without having to leave their details up on public view. I know you can hide certain parts, but it would be good to have the choice to "hide" their Profile should they wish to.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bmm956
Banned

in willows defence incubus
perhaps bmm956 was warned' at the time (24 hrs ago)
but banned subsequently by request
as in almost instantly .. as Vince has stated
enz

says he not interfering with mod work hah
but maybe saving them trivialities??? hha

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I probably will be banned very soon as I do not understand what is PC/The rules, etc. :( Did not even get a unofficial pm, straight to a "heads up". Two of them in a row/same pm.

I was hoping for just a explanation. And for now am really confused. Would love to chat my concern with a moderator via pm.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure why there is still confusion over this banning. On 10, October he was sent a waring on a matter and he replied that he wanted to be banned. We banned him by his request. If you have a question feel free to PM me. If I can answer it without violating this members privacy or the moderators I will answer it.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I probably will be banned very soon as I do not understand what is PC/The rules, etc. :( Did not even get a unofficial pm, straight to a "heads up". Two of them in a row/same pm.

I was hoping for just a explanation. And for now am really confused. Would love to chat my concern with a moderator via pm.

Go to "Support Center" and start a thread - only yourself and the moderators will be able to see, read and post in it.