Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All right - I like a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbkwp

rikter8 ... inch (i presume') I'm curious about numbers in user names and I'm a little unclear on apostrophes - but it's all good!

I joined almost a year ago,i only had intermittent internet access at the time,a lot more currently/that may not last,therefore i wont pay for membership at this time, I bought gold membership before and didn't get to use it - this may be irrelevant to you but it means a lot to me. Not sure about these 'comma' thingies!
Recently i have spent a lot of time talking shit;in askacow I feel I was picked on in another thread (semi-colons excite me!) ,and chose not to participate actively in the main threads (as i call them)... I lurk in the galleries mostly (looking at thumbnails I guess) because of rob e,s generosity in what he has offererd member,s i have emerged; from the shadows, and hence contributing, with Supportive posts to the site. (I want to get 1000 posts to see the big picture - maybe I can learn how to use commas on the way - I've given up on apostrophes!)
So that will answer your question satisfactorily i expect. (he expects wrong, doesn't he)
I will NEVER post more than twice to a particular thread, (consider yourself lucky/unlucky i have wasted my 2nd post on your query?)... thus hopefully avoiding any possible ongoing/unneccesary bickering,so you will just have to accept my word as gospel When I post I intend to say what I say in 2 posts or less and will not be drawn into an argument, or deign to explain myself. Would someone lend me a . please, I've run out.
enz
--and to anyone who may consider this (a smart ass reply)a carry on from askacow cow/baby talk shit..get a life I can bring my shit from another thread in here, anyone else who does the same is a big baby! Spaces are for losers!, from all the non contributing/non supportive posts i have observed..THAT is where a lot of rob,s ... whatever' is ending up'..... Rob_E is giving gold memebership to people who tease me and I don't like it - but on the up side, I found a whole BUNCH of full stops! Look! Still a bit fucked over by these commas though, bloody things! need i say more???

Hmmm... reading back through it I'm open to correction on that. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the translation, MB. My English/Cretin Cretin/English dictionary is still on back order from Amazon and without it I'm lost with such posts. :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You're most welcome - I happen to have the Firefox Cretin plug in. I actually used to speak a little Cretin myself, but I've been off the dating scene for so long I've forgotten most of it :biggrin:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
rikter8 ... inch (i presume')

I joined almost a year ago,i only had intermittent internet access at the time,a lot more currently/that may not last,therefore i wont pay for membership at this time,
Recently i have spent a lot of time talking shit;in askacow,and chose not to participate actively in the main threads (as i call them)...because of rob e,s generosity in what he has offererd member,s i have emerged; from the shadows, and hence contributing, with Supportive posts to the site.
So that will answer your question satisfactorily i expect.
I will NEVER post more than twice to a particular thread,(consider yourself lucky/unlucky i have wasted my 2nd post on your query?)... thus hopefully avoiding any possible ongoing/unneccesary bickering,so you will just have to accept my word as gospel
enz
--and to anyone who may consider this (a smart ass reply)a carry on from askacow cow/baby talk shit..get a life, from all the non contributing/non supportive posts i have observed..THAT is where a lot of rob,s ... whatever' is ending up'..... need i say more???

Introducing the Poster Child of the New & Improved LPSG.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JUMP.. on me.. fr breaking my self imposed two post rule.. those who wish' to...am i allowed, or do i have to ask yr permission now MB'
Exactly why i chose to restrict myself to such... the comments by all those who have responded. some expected/others not.. interesting.
HM called me a Trogladyte /i dont dislike him for that/now i see i speak Cretin..wonderful
NO! not better than you, just choose to do things differently,a crime .. despite my knowing i am treading on the sacred ground of the perfects...i will continue.
Apostrophes and commas will appear wherever Miss MB.
Ironical that twice you have instantly replied in the negative to a relative newcommer on the boards..ironical indeed/are you going to hound me thruout my life on LPSG?
Surely i am not threatning your domain,by offering a simple/uneducated persons opinion.
I dont care for an answer from you actually.
I will state tho...i pity an immature youngster in your devlish clutches' on these threads.
Well i will continue in these thread,s and absorb yr responses, but will never reply to such, imagine wasting one of my posts responding to your articulate wisdom.

In your haste to reply earlier..YOU the mighty Mb 70000 odd posts person..have made a typo...clarification os necessarity ..
--oh how naughty of you/she who attempted to correct me...Please stop using a comma [ , ] instead of an apostrophe [ ' ],
I choose to write as such..yr excuse???
Shall i dissect more of yr.naaaaaaah i cant be fckd playing the MB Game'(thats why i spent time talking shit on askacow/are you going to tell me in yr next post to get back in that paddock')
I await yr dissection of the above with interest...but remember...no response forthcomming from me..you poor soul'
enz
bbucko wont read this/or will he...mb will dissect this .. or will she..wifeofbath will cry. no understandy.. or does she..?what a lot of..>>

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You're most welcome - I happen to have the Firefox Cretin plug in. I actually used to speak a little Cretin myself, but I've been off the dating scene for so long I've forgotten most of it :biggrin:

Not quite.
What you've forgotten is that you speak it as a native language, MB.
In light of your fluency, your humility on this point is astonishing and soul-scorching.
What's more, given your present romantic circumstances, one can be sure that all pillow talk gives further opportunity to keep la langue animée et fluente.:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman, would you elaborate on what you mean by privatized?

Privitized meaning that the regular membership wouldn't know that it was linked to a main account. Only the moderators and administrators would know. Somehow. :rolleyes:

If the subaccounts were used in a malicious manner, the main account along with all the sub accounts could be BANNED and money paid for all accounts would not be refunded.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Not quite.
What you've forgotten is that you speak it as a native language, MB.
In light of your fluency, your humility on this point is astonishing and soul-scorching.
What's more, given your present romantic circumstances, one can be sure that all pillow talk gives further opportunity to keep la langue animée et fluente.:cool:

My native language, deah boy, is Bitch - ah would have thought that obvious bah now... but I'm delighted to have scorched something of yours, even if it is just your soul. :cool:

Pillow talk these days is a pleasant combination of Bucolic Oaf and Oinking - less mutually exclusive than one might think...

robocop - ask and you shall receive.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You violate the ToS and you get banned, multiple accounts has to tell us all something, His banning is no great loss IMO.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My native language, deah boy, is Bitch - ah would have thought that obvious bah now...

A pidgin concoction, no doubt ... but one that offers no hindrance to the most expressive self-utterance.:cool:

I'm delighted to have scorched something of yours, even if it is just yr soul. :cool:

As a Buddhist, I feel strangely immune.
Possibly, despite all the blandishments and covetousness of your expatriation en France, you will understand.
Or not.
We can cut an Irish lass, or any cretin, a lot of slack.

Pillow talk these days is a pleasant combination of Bucolic Oaf and Oinking - less mutually exclusive than one might think...

You are true to form, then.
And I always lamented l'element porcine in Lennie.

robocop - ask and you shall receive.

Lennie promised.
As for asking and receiving ... 1) you did, and 2) gawd knows, you did.
I hear you have a new favourite movie ... A River Runs Through It.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't get me wrong-- the guy was definitely real and down to Earth, I've just (sadly enough) gotten used to good people getting banned. He had to know what he was doing, though. Hopefully we haven't heard the last from him.

I liked and admired HM. So what if you have two names? As long as they aren't used to troll or harm anyone.
Geezus!
How do you get used to people being banned when some of us have no idea why we were banned?
Do tell.
C.B.:saevil: