Why was Mlle Rouge banned?

Media
I dont see what people's issue with the banning is. Whatever Luka did she would pounce on. He didnt exactly shy away from the confrontation, but the group from chat did get flak from MR needlessly for months. Maybe she just wanted to be part of the group i dont know, but arguing with Luka is pretty pointless. Whether you fond him annoying or not, you cant win.

I have nothing against MR personally, except for the occasional off handed comment made both here and "other" places that I have read as being unnecessary. Even so, I see no need in attacking her.

She has always been friendly with me and I return that as well.

Luka is Luka. I give him plenty of shit on occasion but do not "go there" with hostilities. There is no need for it.

Funny, I always thought Luka and his followers excelled at this very thing.

Not sure I'd be even bothered enough to type it all though.

Ive just accepted that there's a new era here and it's not one I fit into. Or want to fit into. So I just don't hang around for very long.

I agree. As one who has never really fit in here and one that has seen my share of conflict, I simply do not care to bother with the drama that seems to flourish here.

People will say what they want, no matter how hard you try to be civil and friendly. I stick to the people that have continued to prove themselves to me over and over. Spoiled Princess was one of those people.

Ive seen MR baited MANY times recently by certain member/s of a certain clique here. Blatantly so. And very childishly so too. Even bumping threads just to annoy her.

Yet she's the one getting banned? Clearly it's a mistake to stand and fight alone here these days. Kinda makes you vulnerable.

I bumped the that very thread myself because of the comment she made on there. For me it was a comedic romp of sorts.

If you don't care for a thread's subject matter, for what ever reason, then don't put yourself in the middle of it. Right? Even so, that is no reason to attack MR.

Also, I do not consider something done in jest, like the thread in question to be childish at all.

Much worse has transpired here.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Luka is Luka. I give him plenty of shit on occasion but do not "go there" with hostilities. There is no need for it.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oy-kah, I don`t remeber you giving me shit...But I believe you if you say so....Next time when you "give me shit", please don`t be subtle, you know I don`t do subtle!:wink::wink::wink:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I have nothing against MR personally, except for the occasional off handed comment made both here and "other" places that I have read as being unnecessary. Even so, I see no need in attacking her.

She has always been friendly with me and I return that as well.

Im confused as to where i attacked MR or Luka.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? Is this the BANtam of the Opera?

= = = =

Wow, good thing I don't spend much time here anymore. I'd probably be banned too. :rolleyes:

= = = =

I'm relieved that's it's not a permanent ban. Come back soon, MR.

Media
Apparently there has been some confusion to a post I made earlier in this thread.

I was not accusing Lemon of any wrong doing, in fact I was making a similar statement along what he stated. I felt what he said was relevant to what I wanted to say as well.

I sent him a note assuring him that I was not trying to "attack" him.

Sorry about the mix up folks :)