Why was Nealin banned?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The quality/size of the pics was odd and that's usually a red flag.
Not entirely sure all the bodies in the pics matched, but I can't be for certain (I haven't got the best eye for these things).
Http://www.tineye.com can be your friend. It can often find if a picture in question can be found in other places on the internet....There is also a tineye extension for firefox. http://www.tineye.com/plugin

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
He will be back in 31 days.
Well, I was about to say, this ^ is very good news - he was sweet, funny and incredibly sexy. In light of the pic controversy, I guess he's still sweet and funny at least. If I'm reading this right, it will be interesting to see what he really looks like if/when he posts new pics. Then again, there's something to be said for fantasy.

Hey Nealin.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I was about to say, this ^ is very good news - he was sweet, funny and incredibly sexy. In light of the pic controversy, I guess he's still sweet and funny at least. If I'm reading this right, it will be interesting to see what he really looks like if/when he posts new pics. Then again, there's something to be said for fantasy.

Hey Nealin.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to his return as well
:)