Why was NineInchCock_160IQ banned???

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the vag had a small amount of hair on top (the Hitler mustache look) it would be a Nazi Cunt.

See snoozan's new one

Attention much?

He was not smart enough to start a thread on an interesting topic to get attention,so he chose himself.
It reminds me of a Bugs Bunny cartoon where Daffy Duck commits suicide.
When bugs asks him to do it again he said unfortunatly I can only do it once.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not again.

Once again, it disturbs me that somebody with 6,449 posts, an LPSG veteran, could get banned permanently for what seems like a minor and rectifiable infraction.

*sighs*

I wasn't his biggest fan, but I hate the fact that any one of us could end up with the same fate after contributing so much time and effort into this site.

You're kidding right?

He did this immediately after I told him this would happen. Changing to a new name by starting a new account, so be it. But if you're told flat out not to post under the old one without coming clean about the other account because it will result in a ban and then do precisely that?

Guess what. I'm as good as my word.

This was the most delibeate oops ever.

He said he wanted it. Wish granted.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Of course. If he's still logged in then I am sure he's sitting back, gloating. Even so, I hate to see a legacy get snuffed out, even if it's willful.

I just noticed that he's not logged in. Permanenly gone...

Yeah I just started to get his appeal...but it looks like he was being deliberate with his sabotage and was begging the mod to do it...so snuffed out or not, he wanted it.

He's got his reasons.. I think we care about it more than he does though.

anyhoo.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He said a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to cut down his time on the board.
Lately, he was getting into snitty little fights all the time. Looking for them.
I guess his agenda was to go out this way.

should improve the intellectual integrity of the postings at the site

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you really think he brought nothing to this site? Did you ever read his posts or just ignore them?

It doesn't matter if you agreed with anything he said or not, he knew how to post, and made good posts. The fights he engaged in were always entertaining, certainly with the canadians.

I would also venture to say he was more intelligent than 99% (at least) of the people on this board, and it showed in his posting.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a big argument with him early on and then we called a truce. He took a jab at me after that but I ignored it, so I was okay with him.

It's the first time I've see 20 or more people viewing one thread.:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
So you really think he brought nothing to this site? Did you ever read his posts or just ignore them?

It doesn't matter if you agreed with anything he said or not, he knew how to post, and made good posts. The fights he engaged in were always entertaining, certainly with the canadians.

He was getting more and more unfair with people and bullying a lot. (Not me, mind you.)
He could really pull out the asshole in certain people.
I don't think high IQs should be used that way.
That said, many of his posts were good.
But he was getting mean and negative and I think he wanted to pull the plug.
And did.
I'll miss him. I like him ... a lot.
I'm sure he would be a great guy to have a beer with.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

I would also venture to say he was more intelligent than 99% (at least) of the people on this board, and it showed in his posting.

Leave it to him to get people arguing about it by dedicating a thread to it in his absence. I don't think it's any venture to say he was smarter (smart ass) in relation to the population of the board. He fancied himself the arbiter with the way arguments unfolded.

why am I commenting on this shit?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What an exit...

"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Deville."

He left the board on his own accord a few times but always returned. He finally decided that his only hope was to commit suicide by moderator.

Goodbye, Ryan. Godspeed.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
wondered about the veracity ... (not trying to be unkind, or pejorative ... just wondered)

Well, it wasn't always clear to me that his intelligence, whatever level it has, wasn't particularly atuned to scoring well on IQ tests.
That said, he's damn bright ... understood all kinds of things, and not only cerebrally but from the gut.