Why was the fuck buddies thread closed?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I skimmed thru it and the only thing I can think of is that it was closed by the request of the OP. (but I speculate)

I disagree with an OP requesting that his thread be closed, unless a thread turns into a major flame war.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I suspect that the word F*CK is now a NO NO. Will CUNT be the next casualty. :confused:

Language is always a tough issue ...

Not OK:
Fuck you Timmy, you say you have a dick, but what you have is a slimmy cunt. You are a piss off bastard that should have been banned the day you joined.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've posted at the end of the thread that it was closed at the request of the OP.

Although the moderators don't often do this, we deemed it an appropriate reason in this case.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was right (where is the patting myself on the back emoticon?)

So if someone wants they can start their own Fuck Buddy thread.

Here's how to make it live forever:

http://www.lpsg.org/94302-fuck-buddies-minefield-2.html

:saevil:

(before you ask) by posting a link to it you can always find it, it never really will be gone.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh, i was watching that thread and its responces. i wonder why SLB wanted to close the thread?

He was probably embarrassed that usually it's the girl that wants more than a booty call. People were starting to call the girl a cunt and call him a dope.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes you people don't realize how insulting and bashing members become. People do have feelings even on a forum.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
oh, i was watching that thread and its responces. i wonder why SLB wanted to close the thread?

Once upon a time one of his girls used his computer, found a thread about her, got mad and made some vile revenge postings here. I suppose he wants to prevent a recurrence of that kind of thing.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once upon a time one of his girls used his computer, found a thread about her, got mad and made some vile revenge postings here. I suppose he wants to prevent a recurrence of that kind of thing.

ah, thanks for the info, dreamy. God, that must have been horrible.