Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, if that were the case, I'm sure that what would/will be locked are all the threads ABOUT the fakers, and not threads BY the fakers. :rolleyes:

That does seem to be the case Novice.

Just to address Pecker one last time...Is it really not possible to elaborate on your criteria for determining that the thread referred to by the OP, needed to be closed. Over the years there have been only a handful of threads that have actually been closed. Almost all threads, including some only intended to incite anger and reaction, remain open. Which I believe, for the most part, works. The forum, except for a very few extreme instances, police's itself. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. There must be some extenuating circumstances in this case that we're not aware of, or the obvious assumption, most probably, is indeed correct. At the end of the day this is not even a blip on the radar of what's important in life, but I'm just curious, and it seems that you, as a co-administrator, would reply to reasonable inquiries.