Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fuck off!!

that said, where the fuck is Hickboy?

what the fuck is this Forever Strutting shitcanery?
:irked:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how many times do i need to tell you to fuck off!?!?!?!?

*raises fist into the air. head bowed* HICKBOY!!!!!

*he's letting the pig root around his nether region, yeth?*
*he'll return, after intense hydration therapy?*

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Cunt, cunt, glorious cunt,
There's nothing quite like it
for cooling my stump.

So follow me follow
Down in her hollow,
and there let me wallow
in glorious, Cunt.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww. I didn't get to tell him about the gold-plated, magical guitar I was going to give away to someone. Too bad. Perhaps if he returned... *sigh* Oh, never mind. :frown1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy has been stricken from the register of members: on his posts his avatar picture is gone, his alias has been replaced with one of those weird ones used for banned members (I think we're not supposed to mention them for some reason), and the words "Account disabled" appear below it. At the moment of writing there is no explanation in the "Moderator actions" thread. He has been subject to temporary bans before, but that got the word "Banned" put under his name and did not involve the replacement of his alias with another. Not sure what this means, but it doesn't look good to me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Three days ago.....in "Thread Anger".....he just....fucked off....we saw it happen.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
we all remember where we were when the big man stepped out off the ledge....

only the lucky few saw him take flight

*scratches Fuck Off in the dirt*
shane

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to see if I can get this thread deleted or merged with the other. I did a search for recently started threads about HickBoy before starting my own, but I thought that was an older one.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gahh . . . I just noticed the new substitute alias and started another thread asking what is going on, having overlooked this one. Then, having learned of this one, I put in a request to get that thread deleted or merged into this one.

I am waiting to see what will come of this. I don't mind if Hickboy goes away for a while, as long as he comes back.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gahh . . . I just noticed the new substitute alias and started another thread asking what is going on, having overlooked this one. Then, having learned of this one, I put in a request to get that thread deleted or merged into this one.
They have been merged.

I am waiting to see what will come of this. I don't mind if Hickboy goes away for a while, as long as he comes back.
he may return.

HickBoy has been stricken from the register of members: on his posts his avatar picture is gone, his alias has been replaced with one of those weird ones used for banned members (I think we're not supposed to mention them for some reason), and the words "Account disabled" appear below it. At the moment of writing there is no explanation in the "Moderator actions" thread. He has been subject to temporary bans before, but that got the word "Banned" put under his name and did not involve the replacement of his alias with another. Not sure what this means, but it doesn't look good to me.
My understanding is that a banned member usually keeps their name with the banned. What happened with hickboy seems to follow what they do with people that want their account closed because they want to stop being a member like the former moderator Cunning Stunt now known as Ives Saint Laubent http://www.lpsg.org/253631-a-goodbye-from-me.html
and Hhuck who is now Gunther Snotpole. http://www.lpsg.org/253071-hhuck-says-goodbye.html

Strangely both said goodbye and Ives is now Account Disabled and Gunther is shown as banned..

If Hickboy/Forever asked to be shut down then he isn't going to appear in a moderator action as he didn't do any thing wrong (or he did but quit before they quit him).

He was kind of enjoyable and I would miss him but then I'd have to fuck off.