Why we need to see Subgirrl's pics

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Subgirrl recently started a started a petition for someone's cock pics, so I'm starting a petition for Subgirrl's pics. Why you might ask? For anyone reading her threads, it's obvious. She's hyper-orgasmic, spiritual, and very flirty. Her posts are so hot, she must be. So what do you say? Sign the petition? We want to see the she-devil from downunder. Come on, Subgirrl. Show us what you've got!:tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be nice to see the bits of any woman that can turn me on as much as she can, but the odds of having soooo many pervs PM'ing her with skeevy requests seem to be her main sticking point.

I mean I'd be honored if more *female* pervs PM'ed me, but it's such a novely for guys that we don't mind. Unsolicited lascivious advances towards me would be cool and flattering, to her it may just be creepy. Even overwhelming if she gets enough of that from real life to begin with.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think she's kinda cool...I like her. I do wonder, though, if she's a 'real' (biological) woman or a woman 'trapped' in a man's body:confused:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the compliments everyone, especially this one:

She's hyper-orgasmic, spiritual, and very flirty. Her posts are so hot, she must be. So what do you say? Sign the petition? We want to see the she-devil from downunder.

Not at all sure this thread will convince me, but it's doing great things for my ego :biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the compliments everyone, especially this one:

Not at all sure this thread will convince me, but it's doing great things for my ego :biggrin1:

Same goes for you as I said for RawDog. :> Do so only if you feel motivated to do so.

I too have it on good authority that she is a very attractive and rare beauty - not often you get to see dark hair and blue eyes on *anyone*. ;D *snatches up his 4x6 glossy copy and with tail high, darts back for the edge of the woods*

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same goes for you as I said for RawDog. :> Do so only if you feel motivated to do so.

I too have it on good authority that she is a very attractive and rare beauty - not often you get to see dark hair and blue eyes on *anyone*. ;D *snatches up his 4x6 glossy copy and with tail high, darts back for the edge of the woods*

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

But thank you . . . :smile::redface:

You'll get some nice tail scratches for that later :tongue:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

But thank you . . . :smile::redface:

You'll get some nice tail scratches for that later :tongue:

Just be sure to double check what you grab back there - sometimes it's not my tail about the vicinity of my bottom! :eek: