Why we need to see Subgirrl's pics

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm more a length guy than a girth guy, so she and I might be compatible! And I'm always up for checking women out, especially ones with a highly developed sense of what they want!

I am a total hypocrite here, but still willing to get on the bandwagon! Show us your pics!!!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have been happy to let this thread die along with RawDog's one but I only just saw these posts and it would be rude not to say thank you.

Late as usual, but here's my vote. I'll take the non-pervy purpose reasoning but my mind just seems to wander on its own. Sorry ;)

Thanks! Pervy purposes are really quite acceptable. Feel free to allow the mind to wander :tongue:

I've been in the chat room with subgirrl, she's pretty cool.

I haven't actually been in the chat room before, so much as I'd love to claim it, this compliment doesn't belong to me. Maybe it was submissivegirl83 you were talking to?

I'm more a length guy than a girth guy, so she and I might be compatible! And I'm always up for checking women out, especially ones with a highly developed sense of what they want!

I am a total hypocrite here, but still willing to get on the bandwagon! Show us your pics!!!

Thank you :biggrin1: I'm very flattered :smile::redface:. If you had pics, I'd be checking them out after this post :tongue:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: Why we need to see Subgirrl's pics

1.) You don't need to see Subgirrl's pics. We don't need to see Subgirrl's pics.

2.) If she doesn't want to show you - Tough!

3.) OK to ask once or maybe twice and boost her ego. More than that and you risk entering the creepy stalker zone.

4.) Subgirrl is an intelligent and beautiful with beauty that a picture could never reveal. Look at what is beneath the surface of her and all women.

5.) There picture in my mind of what she must look like. She runs a risk posting a picture.
My mind can create a perfection that humans are incapable of achieving.

6.) I'm curious but not obsessed. But then again I'm the kind of guy you can give a Xmas present to today and I will thank you and leave it in the box until December 25th. So I might be in the minority.

7.) If she cares to share a picture, I will look at it and post in the Ego Boost Thread #2

8.) If she desires she can always send a picture privately to whoever.
Warning to Subgirrl - If you send me a picture then I will be obligated to return the favor. It will crack your monitor.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Re: Why we need to see Subgirrl's pics

1.) You don't need to see Subgirrl's pics. We don't need to see Subgirrl's pics.

2.) If she doesn't want to show you - Tough!

3.) OK to ask once or maybe twice and boost her ego. More than that and you risk entering the creepy stalker zone.

4.) Subgirrl is an intelligent and beautiful with beauty that a picture could never reveal. Look at what is beneath the surface of her and all women.

5.) There picture in my mind of what she must look like. She runs a risk posting a picture.
My mind can create a perfection that humans are incapable of achieving.

6.) I'm curious but not obsessed. But then again I'm the kind of guy you can give a Xmas present to today and I will thank you and leave it in the box until December 25th. So I might be in the minority.

7.) If she cares to share a picture, I will look at it and post in the Ego Boost Thread #2

8.) If she desires she can always send a picture privately to whoever.
Warning to Subgirrl - If you send me a picture then I will be obligated to return the favor. It will crack your monitor.

Maybe if you tried really hard, you could grow a sense of humor.