Why when I am anything but gentle does my penis get swollen

Ruiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've gone from nothing to sexually active, I've run into a whole slew of problems I never thought I'd have.

The one that is plaguing me now is that I just finished having phone sex for the second time today, and now my skin near the head is swollen. I've gotten this before, but what kills me is that it seems to come easier each time now that I'm a little hard.

Last year alone, I used to be able to jack off and squeeze as hard as I wanted, and nothing ever happened.

Is it just frequency? Any solutions to help it heal faster? Am I just getting old and the damn thing can't take abuse like it could before? I'm only in my early 20's.

ARGH.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It could be frequency. It could be your body telling you to stop squeezing so hard. It could be telling you to use more lube. It could be several issues colliding to create the problem. I could easily see why your body would react poorly if, for example, you had phone sex twice a day using kung-fu grip and not enough lube.

Of course, if you're really, seriously worried then see a doctor.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yea it's likely not enough lube (or the wrong kind of lube) and possibly the frequency. Like the previous poster said you can see a doctor if you're worried but I don't know how big of a deal it is.

Do you use water based lube or something oil based/lotion? Sometimes lotions and oil based lubes aren't as slippery so even when you use a lot of it you're still causing friction.