Why, when my penis returns flaccid after erection, the glans is often still uncovered ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Flotiz, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Why when my penis returns flaccid, if the skin has been fully retracted with the erection, the glans is often still uncovered, at least until I cover it (manually) again with the foreskin ? Once the erection is vanished, the foreskin should not cover the glans automatically, returning to its original position by itself (also through the traction exerted by the frenulum), even if gradually (ie a little at a time) ?

Luso and camchain like this.
  2. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Foreskins are as individual as fingerprints! Some will pull right back on erection, others part-way, others not at all. Likewise, when returning to flaccid, some will slip right forward and cover the glans, and others will stay retracted - I had a friend whose foreskin did that. He usually put it away like that, and he said it did eventually slip forward after a few hours. A lot will depend on the size of your glans - if it stays quite large for a while, even when flaccid, then it will make the foreskin stay back.

Luso likes this.
  3. Jagtstein

Jagtstein Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The frenulum is responsible, so that the foreskin closes automatically. If you want to keep the foreskin permanently pulled back, it is beneficial to remove the Frenulum Praeputii. I mean that a frenulectomy brings a significant advantage to a masturbator. Because you can take advantage of the full stroke of the foreskin over the glans during masturbation. Besides, I mean an uncircumcised penis without frenulum looks very good. Even when it comes to cleanliness, a penis without a frenulum has the advantage, because when the foreskin is retracted, there are no more wrinkles that can be washed badly. For me, cleanliness is very important. Because this is my penis, always in very good condition and I can masturbate anytime. But, if you always wear the foreskin behind, the skin will become chalked up, as with circumcised penises, and thus become insensitive. This is not so cheap for a masturbator. That's why I'm wearing the foreskin closed.:)

Luso likes this.
  4. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, the frenulum has a lot to do with it too. Some are long, some short, some thick, some thin. The sorter ones tend to be mroe efficient at pulling the foreskin forward. But if it's too short (frenulum breve) it can cause problems, becaused when the foreskin is pulled right back, it causes the tip of the glans to bend over. It can snap, which leads to a lot of blood and effectively a frenulectomy. I do know of some guys who have had a frenulectomy for just the reasons Jagstein says.

5. 1IamSmall123

1IamSmall123 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Apparently you didn't order the spring return kit.

Meaty Eighter likes this.
  6. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep it back flotiz, it suits you and you look good like that, have a change for once and don't worry about it, it just normal.

Luso likes this.
  7. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you put penis back in underwear with the foreskin still retracted, will it eventually return over glans?

Although this is less often mentioned now, in the past, sex and medical books often mentioned that a certain percentage of males, upon reaching adulthood, have a foreskin that remains retracted most of the time. So if your foreskin remains retracted for a few minutes in underwear and then comes back over glans, it is no big deal and nothing abnormal.

The glorification of extra long foreskins by anti circers does not represent the full range of normal foreskions and what you have is perfectly normal.

Luso likes this.
  8. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    When I have the flaccid penis, my foreskin, by its nature, completely covers the glans, without "overhang" (considering also that sometimes it turns out to be slightly visible the urinary meatus). In erection, the glans becomes exposed only partially by itself: there is a small part that remains still covered (and so I must lower manually this portion of foreskin, but I haven't any discomfort or difficulty). Anyway, as written above, when my penis erect, with my glans exposed, returns to flaccid state, the foreskin does not covers again the glans automatically or gradually. Basically, I have to bring back all the foreskin in the "original position" with my hands: if I do not this, the flaccid penis will still be with foreskin retracted and glans exposed.

I have already noted that leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Strangely, I often heard to say that it's hard for many boys to leave the glans uncovered with flaccid penis: even if they wanted, normally the foreskin would cover gradually again the glans. Nevertheless, this does not happen to me because (even with flaccid penis) the foreskin could stay pulled back...

9. Meaty Eighter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Because your cock gets so big when hard it takes time to fully return to flaccid size?
    :)

10. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    So basically, you have enough "elasticity" in the foreksin opening that it wants to close and when retracted, it prefer to stay narrow on shaft instead of expanding to go over rim. Pushing it manually gives is the "incentive" to stretch over rim and then go over rim.

I had a friend like that in school. Thought he was cut, adn one day, i saw him push hism skin and low and behold, all his gland became covered. He then retracted it back and it stayed back.

11. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My foreskin is loose and overhangs. Oft times when I have a very hard erection and long fucking session, the foreskin stays back on its own and it takes a long time afterwards for the foreskin to return on its own. I can return it manually with no problem. The head gets bigger than usual and takes a longer time to return to normal. Therefore the foreskin takes longer to return to default position.

lvprcm likes this.
  12. str8uncutdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same

Uncutsouthernboy likes this.
  13. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I do not think so. In fact, I have a not too big penis: only 14 cm ...

14. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    In practice, my foreskin, especially with flaccid penis, remains without problems where I leave or move it. On the glans or behind it:

15. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Probably my foreskin is slightly tight (not that I have phimosis, also because I still manage to quietly bring the skin under the glans). In fact, I can move it without any difficulty or problem manually. It remains where I leave him and with erection it does not retract spontaneously, if not minimally...

16. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the advice...

camchain likes this.
  17. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think I have a limited mobility of the foreskin, which does not "react" automatically, if not minimally, to changes of the penis (ie when it becomes erect or returns flaccid). This, perhaps, due to a slightly narrow skin. However, I have no problem moving or lowering the foreskin to completely uncover the glans (so no phimosis): only that I have to do it almost always with my hand ...

camchain likes this.
  18. Feejd

Feejd New Member

my partners foreskin has remained retracted for about 20 years

19. surfnwoody

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gorgeous cock, Flotiz. Looks like your glans corona has some flair. I think over time the glans corona tends to flair more, both when hard and soft. Probably why foreskin doesn't pop back over corona n tip when soft.

I'm cut. I've noticed my glans have flared over the years. Luv the sexy look, n feels awesome. Glans are reaching out for all the stimulation they can get, and give. ♥

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice