Why, when my penis returns flaccid after erection, the glans is often still uncovered ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Flotiz, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Why when my penis returns flaccid, if the skin has been fully retracted with the erection, the glans is often still uncovered, at least until I cover it (manually) again with the foreskin ? Once the erection is vanished, the foreskin should not cover the glans automatically, returning to its original position by itself (also through the traction exerted by the frenulum), even if gradually (ie a little at a time) ?

2. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Foreskins are as individual as fingerprints! Some will pull right back on erection, others part-way, others not at all. Likewise, when returning to flaccid, some will slip right forward and cover the glans, and others will stay retracted - I had a friend whose foreskin did that. He usually put it away like that, and he said it did eventually slip forward after a few hours. A lot will depend on the size of your glans - if it stays quite large for a while, even when flaccid, then it will make the foreskin stay back.

3. Jagtstein

Jagtstein Banned

Albums:
    The frenulum is responsible, so that the foreskin closes automatically. If you want to keep the foreskin permanently pulled back, it is beneficial to remove the Frenulum Praeputii. I mean that a frenulectomy brings a significant advantage to a masturbator. Because you can take advantage of the full stroke of the foreskin over the glans during masturbation. Besides, I mean an uncircumcised penis without frenulum looks very good. Even when it comes to cleanliness, a penis without a frenulum has the advantage, because when the foreskin is retracted, there are no more wrinkles that can be washed badly. For me, cleanliness is very important. Because this is my penis, always in very good condition and I can masturbate anytime. But, if you always wear the foreskin behind, the skin will become chalked up, as with circumcised penises, and thus become insensitive. This is not so cheap for a masturbator. That's why I'm wearing the foreskin closed.:)

4. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, the frenulum has a lot to do with it too. Some are long, some short, some thick, some thin. The sorter ones tend to be mroe efficient at pulling the foreskin forward. But if it's too short (frenulum breve) it can cause problems, becaused when the foreskin is pulled right back, it causes the tip of the glans to bend over. It can snap, which leads to a lot of blood and effectively a frenulectomy. I do know of some guys who have had a frenulectomy for just the reasons Jagstein says.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice