Why, when my penis returns flaccid after erection, the glans is often still uncovered ?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why when my penis returns flaccid, if the skin has been fully retracted with the erection, the glans is often still uncovered, at least until I cover it (manually) again with the foreskin ? Once the erection is vanished, the foreskin should not cover the glans automatically, returning to its original position by itself (also through the traction exerted by the frenulum), even if gradually (ie a little at a time) ?

Reactions: Luso and camchain

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreskins are as individual as fingerprints! Some will pull right back on erection, others part-way, others not at all. Likewise, when returning to flaccid, some will slip right forward and cover the glans, and others will stay retracted - I had a friend whose foreskin did that. He usually put it away like that, and he said it did eventually slip forward after a few hours. A lot will depend on the size of your glans - if it stays quite large for a while, even when flaccid, then it will make the foreskin stay back.

Reactions: Luso

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The frenulum is responsible, so that the foreskin closes automatically. If you want to keep the foreskin permanently pulled back, it is beneficial to remove the Frenulum Praeputii. I mean that a frenulectomy brings a significant advantage to a masturbator. Because you can take advantage of the full stroke of the foreskin over the glans during masturbation. Besides, I mean an uncircumcised penis without frenulum looks very good. Even when it comes to cleanliness, a penis without a frenulum has the advantage, because when the foreskin is retracted, there are no more wrinkles that can be washed badly. For me, cleanliness is very important. Because this is my penis, always in very good condition and I can masturbate anytime. But, if you always wear the foreskin behind, the skin will become chalked up, as with circumcised penises, and thus become insensitive. This is not so cheap for a masturbator. That's why I'm wearing the foreskin closed.:)

S

SirConcis

If you put penis back in underwear with the foreskin still retracted, will it eventually return over glans?

Although this is less often mentioned now, in the past, sex and medical books often mentioned that a certain percentage of males, upon reaching adulthood, have a foreskin that remains retracted most of the time. So if your foreskin remains retracted for a few minutes in underwear and then comes back over glans, it is no big deal and nothing abnormal.

The glorification of extra long foreskins by anti circers does not represent the full range of normal foreskions and what you have is perfectly normal.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My foreskin is loose and overhangs. Oft times when I have a very hard erection and long fucking session, the foreskin stays back on its own and it takes a long time afterwards for the foreskin to return on its own. I can return it manually with no problem. The head gets bigger than usual and takes a longer time to return to normal. Therefore the foreskin takes longer to return to default position.

Reactions: 2891
D

deleted858776

My foreskin is loose and overhangs. Oft times when I have a very hard erection and long fucking session, the foreskin stays back on its own and it takes a long time afterwards for the foreskin to return on its own. I can return it manually with no problem. The head gets bigger than usual and takes a longer time to return to normal. Therefore the foreskin takes longer to return to default position.

Same

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Foreskins are as individual as fingerprints! Some will pull right back on erection, others part-way, others not at all. Likewise, when returning to flaccid, some will slip right forward and cover the glans, and others will stay retracted - I had a friend whose foreskin did that. He usually put it away like that, and he said it did eventually slip forward after a few hours. A lot will depend on the size of your glans - if it stays quite large for a while, even when flaccid, then it will make the foreskin stay back.

I think I have a limited mobility of the foreskin, which does not "react" automatically, if not minimally, to changes of the penis (ie when it becomes erect or returns flaccid). This, perhaps, due to a slightly narrow skin. However, I have no problem moving or lowering the foreskin to completely uncover the glans (so no phimosis): only that I have to do it almost always with my hand ...

Reactions: camchain

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, the frenulum has a lot to do with it too. Some are long, some short, some thick, some thin. The sorter ones tend to be mroe efficient at pulling the foreskin forward. But if it's too short (frenulum breve) it can cause problems, becaused when the foreskin is pulled right back, it causes the tip of the glans to bend over. It can snap, which leads to a lot of blood and effectively a frenulectomy. I do know of some guys who have had a frenulectomy for just the reasons Jagstein says.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you put penis back in underwear with the foreskin still retracted, will it eventually return over glans?

Although this is less often mentioned now, in the past, sex and medical books often mentioned that a certain percentage of males, upon reaching adulthood, have a foreskin that remains retracted most of the time. So if your foreskin remains retracted for a few minutes in underwear and then comes back over glans, it is no big deal and nothing abnormal.

The glorification of extra long foreskins by anti circers does not represent the full range of normal foreskions and what you have is perfectly normal.

When I have the flaccid penis, my foreskin, by its nature, completely covers the glans, without "overhang" (considering also that sometimes it turns out to be slightly visible the urinary meatus). In erection, the glans becomes exposed only partially by itself: there is a small part that remains still covered (and so I must lower manually this portion of foreskin, but I haven't any discomfort or difficulty). Anyway, as written above, when my penis erect, with my glans exposed, returns to flaccid state, the foreskin does not covers again the glans automatically or gradually. Basically, I have to bring back all the foreskin in the "original position" with my hands: if I do not this, the flaccid penis will still be with foreskin retracted and glans exposed.

I have already noted that leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Strangely, I often heard to say that it's hard for many boys to leave the glans uncovered with flaccid penis: even if they wanted, normally the foreskin would cover gradually again the glans. Nevertheless, this does not happen to me because (even with flaccid penis) the foreskin could stay pulled back...

Because your cock gets so big when hard it takes time to fully return to flaccid size?
:)

S

SirConcis

So basically, you have enough "elasticity" in the foreksin opening that it wants to close and when retracted, it prefer to stay narrow on shaft instead of expanding to go over rim. Pushing it manually gives is the "incentive" to stretch over rim and then go over rim.

I had a friend like that in school. Thought he was cut, adn one day, i saw him push hism skin and low and behold, all his gland became covered. He then retracted it back and it stayed back.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So basically, you have enough "elasticity" in the foreksin opening that it wants to close and when retracted, it prefer to stay narrow on shaft instead of expanding to go over rim. Pushing it manually gives is the "incentive" to stretch over rim and then go over rim.

I had a friend like that in school. Thought he was cut, adn one day, i saw him push hism skin and low and behold, all his gland became covered. He then retracted it back and it stayed back.

In practice, my foreskin, especially with flaccid penis, remains without problems where I leave or move it. On the glans or behind it:

View media item 1438588View media item 1438589View media item 1373343

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Probably my foreskin is slightly tight (not that I have phimosis, also because I still manage to quietly bring the skin under the glans). In fact, I can move it without any difficulty or problem manually. It remains where I leave him and with erection it does not retract spontaneously, if not minimally...

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gorgeous cock, Flotiz. Looks like your glans corona has some flair. I think over time the glans corona tends to flair more, both when hard and soft. Probably why foreskin doesn't pop back over corona n tip when soft.

I'm cut. I've noticed my glans have flared over the years. Luv the sexy look, n feels awesome. Glans are reaching out for all the stimulation they can get, and give. ♥