Why? Why!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

How come gay guys think im sooo cute and shit, and fat girls too. But hot girls think im ugly. WTF? i dont get it. i just...dont get it, dunno what else to say to elaborate on this. lolz. hmph

2. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

You focus too much on outward appearance. I'm suprised the men and fat chicks are interested by the way this post reads.

3. GoneA

Gold Member

What's the difference between "fat chicks" and "hot girls"?

4. Kassokilleri2ff

exactly. What is the difference? there must be one. or maybe its cuz they know i cant get anything better. sigh.

5. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    I know what you mean, it happens to me also. I think that cute girls will like you but will not tell you. You just need to do a girl and then you will know what they are hiding...

6. Kassokilleri2ff

Ive noticed it all my life, but heres a simpler example. ive joined a couple dating sites. For shits and giggles i put up looking for gay guys. I got tons of messages. before that it was guy looking for girls, i get like, 2 responses from 40 year old women, or real realy realy fat girls. i was on fling, and yahoo, and a long time ago i was on eharmony. got no results on all of them, probably because of where i live now "its a backwards ass hick countryville" but all my life, ive been asked out by fat girls many many times, ive had gay kids at school hit on me, and the hot girls never even glanced at me. i know my personality is great, people love me, but not the hot girls, and those are the ones i want. damnit!. lol.

i know i probably sound like an unconfident annoying asshole or somthing i dunno, but this is just what im thinkin on the inside, on the outside you dont see me all depressed wondering why i cant get what i want n shit lol. Im just like thinking outloud and putting it in text and letting you crazy bastards read it lol, so if you dont like it then help me get hot girls so ill shut the hell up ahahah! lol. love ya lpsg :)

7. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well at least you'll always have modesty as a redeeming quality.

Seriously though, "hot" girls don't usually dole out the feel goods. I know this isn't always the case, but I think a lot of attractive women know that they will be approached, so unless you are stunningly good looking you will have to be the one to go up to them.

8. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

maybe all the "hot girls" saw your post on the gay site and assume that you're gay.

it seems like there's a part of you that likes the fact gay men are attracted to you, hence the gay baiting on the gay dating site.

it sounds like you think you're entitled to a "hot girl," and that anyone less than that is unworthy. therein lies your problem, my friend.

9. Kassokilleri2ff

its not that anyone less is unworthy, i think i should strive for a hot chick to break the curse of the ugly goofy person. For every ugly goofy kid out there! i must do this!! lolz. besides, if im not attracted to you theres no point in having a relationship am i right?

10. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

women are attracted to confidence..
    period.

11. dreamer20

Gold Member

Gay guys see a cute man. Fat girls see a cute man.

I can only conclude that hot girls see a fat, gay man. I hope that helps.:biggrin1:

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

I thought you just wanted the sex.:wink:

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

LOL :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

OP: I call it the attractiveness scale - poeple of roughly the same attractiveness need to be together- otherwise there are insecurities. These so called 'hot chicks' are, I would imagine, more attractive than you and are therefore not interested. The other people you refer to are as attractive as you or maybe less so and aiming 'high'. You are obviously trying to play in the major leagues when maybe you're more suited to the Sundays.

*shrugs*

14. viking1

Gold Member

I know how you feel, but I don't know what to tell you. Other than welcome to the club.

15. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

Haha... oh gosh that made me laugh hard, sorry...

And to the original poster... a fat girl can also be a hot girl.

16. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    Completely true; if you feel insecure, you'll look insecure; even if you think you are acting securely. Women are like dogs in that sense, they can smell insecurity and feel it as soon as you walk to them.

17. snoozan

Gold Member

Wow, I'm a fat chick and I am not attracted to you at all, not even the least little bit. Which probably means I'm more attractive than you, too!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

18. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

OP, you sound like you see people as objects to a certain extent.
    And that won't take you far with desirable people.
    Or anyone worthwhile ... whether fat, ugly, gay, or straight.
    Sad but true.

19. viking1

Gold Member

Yes, I agree. How can one gain confidence when they have none?:confused:

20. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just clicked on your gallery link and you have compliments all the way - and rightly so.Doesen't that make you feel better about yourself?
    For many people gaining confidence comes from taking the first step of having internet friendships.You have the confidence to post photos now so you have gained some in the time you've been here.
    Onwards and upwards!

Draft saved Draft deleted