Why? Why!?!?!?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
These so called 'hot chicks' are, I would imagine, more attractive than you and are therefore not interested.

Wow, I'm a fat chick and I am not attracted to you at all, not even the least little bit. Which probably means I'm more attractive than you, too!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Oh - snoozan - you are WAY more attractive than him.. partly because you know you are and partly because you just are :smile:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Fake it for a while. Eventually you'll start believing it.

And yes, I'm serious.

Thats like that asshole guy you see in highschool who thinks he's hot shit, and nobody can figure out why, but yet hes strangely popular, i guess your right! lol. And as for me seeing people as objects, i was going to use all the hot girls as pawns in my evil plan to conquer the earth. ^^

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, I'm a fat chick and I am not attracted to you at all, not even the least little bit. Which probably means I'm more attractive than you, too!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

I saw ur pic! u aint fat, u prolly just got some meat on you, i like some meat on my girl. Im talkin bout realy fat girls, like spheres. Is that how you spell spheres? looks so wrong to me.
Anyways, i think i used to think i looked pretty good, but then my confidence went down the tubes when i saw where i realy stood. But regardless im still going to try so ha!