Why Women In Their 40s Are Sex Goddesses

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was really great through age 75. I have such fond memories of our last time (who knew then?) back in August 2017. Since then, health issues have taken her off the field, much to my sorrow. Oh, hers too, of course.

D

deleted11525851

I find men in their 20's and in their 60's look at is a conquest. If it's right, age is no matter.

Reactions: fundude76

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Mature women are so sexy! And the thought of some Milf action always gets me so hard and horny. Hoping to find someone soon that can help out with that.
Not what this section is about. Welcome, but watch where you are posting and the tone. In WI ask a woman, and safe space (and a few others) the come on posts are flat.

Reactions: deleted5791141
D

deleted1100950

Interesting article but I wonder why the author seems to rubbing it in merely because her husband didn't have the patience to wait for this sex goddess to finally come out. Reminds me of this Hitchens on why women aren't funny:

For men, it is a tragedy that the two things they prize the most—women and humor—should be so antithetical. But without tragedy there could be no comedy. My beloved said to me, when I told her I was going to have to address this melancholy topic, that I should cheer up because “women get funnier as they get older.” Observation suggests to me that this might indeed be true, but, excuse me, isn’t that rather a long time to have to wait?​

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting article but I wonder why the author seems to rubbing it in merely because her husband didn't have the patience to wait for this sex goddess to finally come out. Reminds me of this Hitchens on why women aren't funny:

For men, it is a tragedy that the two things they prize the most—women and humor—should be so antithetical. But without tragedy there could be no comedy. My beloved said to me, when I told her I was going to have to address this melancholy topic, that I should cheer up because “women get funnier as they get older.” Observation suggests to me that this might indeed be true, but, excuse me, isn’t that rather a long time to have to wait?​

We've always been funny, but it takes that long for men to catch up to our humor. It's an acquired taste.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like wine I think most everything gets better with time especially women. There is something to be said about a woman who is comfortable in her skin without all the makeup of their youth, with stretch marks and maybe a few extra pounds cause she knows what she wants. It has been my pleasure to be women between 40 and 63 and I have enjoyed each experience. What was really enjoyable was the patience and comfort that they felt or offered I think this definitely comes from age and experience.

If I am with a woman who loves to have her hair stroked and played with while I nibble on the back of her neck I am completely fine with this even if it is all that happens tonight. I love to give a slow tantric or yoni style massage and often without anything in return but enjoying watching the pleasure it gives her. Most young women are not in a comfort situation to experience such pleasure as they will worry too much about how they look etc.

An experienced woman may be comfortable enough to just offer a hand job but it will be one of the most enjoyable feelings in the world.

I just think things are a little bit more even with age and I truly love caressing or kissing and more with any older woman.

Reactions: merc41