why women won't have sex with virgins :(:(

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That said, having some experience of my own I would not discriminate against a guy for being a virgin. If anything it should be considered a desirable trait. After all, it means they don't have any bad habits to unlearn. :wink:

couldn't agree with you more. :biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
no, that's not true of all women. although i would prefer a man who has experience, i would also be willing to have patience and teach a man who has NO experience. personally, i've never been with a virgin so i think it would be fun and adventurous. what would matter more to me is that he enjoys his first time, not how long he can keep an erection.

what i find most erotic about the idea is being able to teach him how to really please a woman... how to touch her, where to touch her, what he should and shouldn't do, the importance of foreplay, and so on. it would definitely be my pleasure to coach him and practice with him! the results would definitely be out of this world!

and another thing we should all take into consideration before knocking this idea:

remember how you felt after you lost your virginity? didn't you want sex all the time? wasn't it the only thing you could focus on? well... if you're teaching a virgin, just imagine how much fun that would be. you both wouldn't be able to take your minds off sex. you could practice and practice and practice! and you'll have to do it until you get it right!

now tell me who's crazy enough to turn down sex with a virgin?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
no, that's not true of all women. although i would prefer a man who has experience, i would also be willing to have patience and teach a man who has NO experience. personally, i've never been with a virgin so i think it would be fun and adventurous. what would matter more to me is that he enjoys his first time, not how long he can keep an erection.

what i find most erotic about the idea is being able to teach him how to really please a woman... how to touch her, where to touch her, what he should and shouldn't do, the importance of foreplay, and so on. it would definitely be my pleasure to coach him and practice with him! the results would definitely be out of this world!

and another thing we should all take into consideration before knocking this idea:

remember how you felt after you lost your virginity? didn't you want sex all the time? wasn't it the only thing you could focus on? well... if you're teaching a virgin, just imagine how much fun that would be. you both wouldn't be able to take your minds off sex. you could practice and practice and practice! and you'll have to do it until you get it right!

now tell me who's crazy enough to turn down sex with a virgin?

You can teach me if you ever come to Texas!!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I've noticed that some virgins are better than so called experienced men. I've had some good and bad lays. Some bad ones werent virgins, only one was and i think he was so nervous he couldnt breathe.

The rest were very enthusiastic and made me feel on top of the world at the same time. I'm proud to be the first notch on many bedposts!

I know many girls get offended when guy say they like virgins because they are untouched. But honestly i like male virgins for exactly the same reason.
I like that they are a clean slate, disease free and willing to learn. The one virgin i did have cum very quickly the first tie but after that he was like a rabbit and could fuck all day long. His enthusiasm combined with his youth made for an amazing combination, and i find it very hard to get that in an older experienced man (even though they do have their own advantages)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I know many girls get offended when guy say they like virgins because they are untouched. But honestly i like male virgins for exactly the same reason.
I like that they are a clean slate, disease free and willing to learn. The one virgin i did have cum very quickly the first tie but after that he was like a rabbit and could fuck all day long. His enthusiasm combined with his youth made for an amazing combination, and i find it very hard to get that in an older experienced man (even though they do have their own advantages)

:yup:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think men like virgins because a virgin has no previous experience to judge him by, therefore if he's crap she isn't going to know and he will be the biggest she's had :)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I think men like virgins because a virgin has no previous experience to judge him by, therefore if he's crap she isn't going to know and he will be the biggest she's had :)

That's true, I would think the big cock men would not want to be with a virgin, so there would be a better chance of a reaction of first seeing his cock. With a virgin, she's not going to know it's big. And it seems guys thrive on that first expression.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, I can't imagine being with a virgin. The reasons why are traditional/romantically driven. I want to be guided and taken. Not sure if a virgin could do that.
You are honest about the issue . Most girls simply don't like virgin guys .