Why wont some apparent 'hung' guys on lpsg put up their penis photo?

D

deleted278588

I wouldn't say I'm real big compared to lots of guys on here (7.5x5.5) but for me I've just been too lazy, at some point I will though!

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of "pozers", not a lot of pictures.. Always be aware of the shorter guys that do not say much.. Usually packing the most.

It proably is part of that "faux Alpha male" thing. Got to say your huge. Hides the fact you have a micro penis? Or you think your "huge" and are a narcissist. Got to brag about it.
I am not the smallest or the largest here. But I can say "above average". Got the pictures to prove it. And I guess that is more than most!

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I just recently put my pix up to get over shyness, and knowing everyone will be able to look and judge.

I never thought my cock was larger than average, so I never bothered with the idea of getting verified to be part of a limited group. Since I am borderline average / big, I had not real reason to try to fit in.

I didn't think it was necessary to be verified, but it seems everything here is related to big cocks. Even if you don't consider your cock needing to be socially accepted, of all places, you cock must be accepted first before anyone accepts you in threads and such.

Proof only three members actually accepted me enough to participate with some convo. Now that my pix are out, my profile has doubled its hits, and also have one comment from a random gent. Only time will tell on how much more attention I will get because of it.

Do I need such attention... No. Why did I even bother... Well, I needed to break free of my prudish ways so to speak, as I needed to be able to reach out more to a special friend that we'll never see each other face to face.

Now that all my jitters are done with, I am accepting that peeps will peek at me time to time, and I will get PM's along with it. Not that I am huge, just peeps are that way.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as the wife of a member, I really don't want him posting pics of his qualifications to be on this board for others to look at! He's mine, after all.

And I know he would never do it in the first place. Somewhere in the archives of the internets there is still an old movie of him doing his solo business for his ex-wife who unselfishly gave it to a friend to convert into a computer file and put on some boards back in the day. I recognized him right when I first saw it even though his face is not visible. The whole situation mortified him.

photos don't mean anything, anybody can steal a big cock photo. verification is what you want to rant about, speaking of which.....:grumpy:...why aren't you verified???:biggrin1:
Yeah :) I would hate to do even the math involved in the odds of being recognised in a pic of a dick, boob or bum, being recognised by someone without prior knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah :) I would hate to do even the math involved in the odds of being recognised in a pic of a dick, boob or bum, being recognised by someone without prior knowledge.
I actually found it kind of ironic that, amongst the gay dating sites at least, more people seem eager to upload a cock than a face pic. I suspect that it's more discrete, especially if you're just looking for quick hookups.