Why wont some apparent 'hung' guys on lpsg put up their penis photo?

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
1. i dont have a pic of my dick
2. i access site at work, its merely a distraction when things are slow, post every now and again, but i dont really feel the need or want to "manage" one more account.....(1 facebook, 3 email, texts, voicemail at work, voicemail at home)
3.and this is the BIGGIE.....i dont really care what you think of my dick. 90percent chance i never meet any of you in life. i come mainly here to share thoughts, learn and yes to fill up the SPANK BANK.if i told you about my dick i doubt any of the girls would care....dont really need boys admiration, if i showed you pics most fella here would say they were fake

4 also i might run for office one day

if anyone asks ill tell them honestly other than that no one cares

also i find that most of my posts are ignored anyway

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. i dont have a pic of my dick
2. i access site at work, its merely a distraction when things are slow, post every now and again, but i dont really feel the need or want to "manage" one more account.....(1 facebook, 3 email, texts, voicemail at work, voicemail at home)
3.and this is the BIGGIE.....i dont really care what you think of my dick. 90percent chance i never meet any of you in life. i come mainly here to share thoughts, learn and yes to fill up the SPANK BANK.if i told you about my dick i doubt any of the girls would care....dont really need boys admiration, if i showed you pics most fella here would say they were fake

4 also i might run for office one day

if anyone asks ill tell them honestly other than that no one cares

also i find that most of my posts are ignored anyway
show me your willy :)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't on topic but I refuse to believe that any doctor writes in all lower case (even if it is just the internetz) and uses ellipses instead of full stops.

Related to the topic: some people like to lie about certain things and not having pics up allows them to lie much easier.

Probably 80% of guys with a big dick will post pics.
Granted, some people with no pics (and claiming to be "big" or "huge" etc) might actually just not want to post pictures
But most people claiming ridiculous sizes with no pics are just fantasising

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I once invited my ex here because he has learned a lot about how to survive dating and fashion with a huge dick. He came for a few visits, but never joined. He told me if he had, he would never, ever have posted pictures of his penis. He said he does love attention but THAT kind of attention from this many strangers would have made him uncomfortable. I do know that he'd have had to mention its size to participate in certain discussions, which was his primary interest in checking the place out. People would have doubted him, and I would have vouched for him (having measured it with a tape measure several times) but then everyone who doubted would have begun to believe he and I were the same person since I have no identifying photos in any public albums. We'd have thought they were all idiots and gone on with our lives. He decided not to join when he saw my post counts. He was afraid he'd ruin my fun.

So what's this unbelievable size he got??

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dont have a pic right now....but when i do ill send YOU one cause you are super cool........i am developing an internet crush on you, AE and enid

eight real inches......i am a doctor and have worked in urology clinic....so i know how rare that is.....
neato! :smile:
This isn't on topic but I refuse to believe that any doctor writes in all lower case (even if it is just the internetz) and uses ellipses instead of full stops.
you've never worked with doctors huh?

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media

Related to the topic: some people like to lie about certain things and not having pics up allows them to lie much easier.

Probably 80% of guys with a big dick will post pics.
Granted, some people with no pics (and claiming to be "big" or "huge" etc) might actually just not want to post pictures
But most people claiming ridiculous sizes with no pics are just fantasising

next time you go to the doctor and get a script please look at that script......you will find some of the worst spelling hand writing and grammer....look in chart.... same thing

ask my science and math....im good

but i refuse to edit my internet posts ....im a bad typist..and waste to much time here anyways

btw this is exactly why i dont share often

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not trying to make any great case about whether a cock can be identified to an individual simply by a picture. I just want to mention that it happened to me on this site after I first joined and posted some cock pictures 5 years ago. The person who ID'ed me by my cock was a friend from 50 years previously in another country. Just saying: that posting a cock picture and calling yourself Joe Blow is no assurance of anonymity on the internet.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I think on in an individual basis there are clearly legitimate reasons for not posting. I myself would be reluctant to post for certain reasons (although I'm not ruling it out forever) mainly due to embarrassment about my body, irrational as that might sound. (I don't think I'm exceptionally repulsive, or small, but for some reason I feel a bit embarrassed about posting pics)

However the OP has hit on something - the question of why, when there are clearly many people happy to post pics (and some are very big indeed) there are none with the truly outlandish sizes some people claim to be.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, but no one could ever forget the subtleties of that monster cock, no matter how long ago they encountered it. Forever emblazed in their memory, no doubt.

Man, most of our cocks just do not stand out like yours does!

I am not trying to make any great case about whether a cock can be identified to an individual simply by a picture. I just want to mention that it happened to me on this site after I first joined and posted some cock pictures 5 years ago. The person who ID'ed me by my cock was a friend from 50 years previously in another country. Just saying: that posting a cock picture and calling yourself Joe Blow is no assurance of anonymity on the internet.:rolleyes:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
They why come here at all? For the Politics discussion?

1. Not everyone who comes here wants to look at others and be looked at.
2. Issues with jobs/significant others/etc.
3. Not wanting to receive PMs from strangers offering weird things. Or even not weird things.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No one here is obligated to post pictures. I understand reasons why some may choose not to. But by the same token, I am not obligated to believe anything anyone says here either.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what's this unbelievable size he got??
For someone who is frequently quick to complain that other posters are off-topic, you sure ask a lot of off-topic questions. This compulsion of yours is annoying. You have already cataloged this individual. Your constant cataloging is useless, because you don't even keep track of whether or not you are collecting the same data over and over. It's silly.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
For someone who is frequently quick to complain that other posters are off-topic, you sure ask a lot of off-topic questions. This compulsion of yours is annoying. You have already cataloged this individual. Your constant cataloging is useless, because you don't even keep track of whether or not you are collecting the same data over and over. It's silly.

So you suppose I had to know you were referring to the same man I asked the size of... how the hell could I think you were speaking about the same man??? Maybe I'm annoying and off topic but you are ridiculous...