Why wont some apparent 'hung' guys on lpsg put up their penis photo?

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mentioned your boyfriend's "huge dick". You have made similar posts elsewhere, including a claim that you have experienced more than one 9" penis. If these penises were measured along the top, then according to most contemporary surveys, the statistical likelihood of this happening only twice is 1'666'666 squared (the probability of encountering one this size) or 2'777'775'555'556. This is equivalent to the odds of being struck by lightning multiple times.

Given these claims, it's hardly surprising Mystic Wolf's curiosity was piqued. I don't understand the aggressive response to be honest.

well said!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mentioned your boyfriend's "huge dick". You have made similar posts elsewhere, including a claim that you have experienced more than one 9" penis. If these penises were measured along the top, then according to most contemporary surveys, the statistical likelihood of this happening only twice is 1'666'666 squared (the probability of encountering one this size) or 2'777'775'555'556. This is equivalent to the odds of being struck by lightning multiple times.

Given these claims, it's hardly surprising Mystic Wolf's curiosity was piqued. I don't understand the aggressive response to be honest.
No. It's only true if she had only 2 encounters, and 2 of these encounters were 9" or above.
If she had 10 encounters and 2 were 9" or above the probability would be 1 on 27,777,555,556
With more encounters the probability rises...
to have 2 sixes with only 2 tries it is 1 on 36 (1/6*1/6)
to have at least 2 sixes in 10 tries it is 1 on 2.5

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

He probably hasn't gotten around to bugging you for the same damn' "statistics" over and over. He gets very hostile if anyone doesn't post in his threads exactly as he pleases. An opinion counter to his is "off-topic" and met with derision. He asks the same people the same questions every time he encounters their posts, without asking if they are talking about the same person he already asked about, whether it is the topic of the thread or not. He's a pain in the ass and a hypocrite, and I wish he'd fuck off. I've told him that before too. Maybe is memory is like a sieve. Can't hold shit in. You aren't even slightly familiar to me, but if you can remember my history so well, why can't you seem to remember his?

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Meh! I post what I want to post. If you want to know how large my penis is then you have the possibility if we hit it off and make it to the point where there is sexual relation then you will see it. Otherwise, enjoy the sights of my ass and torso.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's exactly why I chose it as an example. Some people have very recognizable cocks just like some have very recognizable faces.

If you're just another vanilla penis, go ahead an put up four thousand pics. Me? Mine's recognizable.

That's still not the reason I don't have pics up anymore, though.

for someone to "recognize" your penis, they would have had to previously seen your penis.. lot difference than a face.. horrible comparison and excuse..

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
theres nothing wrong with not posting pics of your cock.. thats not the issue
the issue is the guys who run around and constantly talk about HUGE dick they have... they find a way to constantly toot theirown horn about having an 8-9 inch dick.. but never post pics...

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with uncut, I don't care whether you post a pic, your reasons are valid to you and that's all that counts. Just don't include yourself in multiple threads in posts describing your massive 8 or 9 inch cock, I just won't believe you, sorry. I've spent years at nude beaches and seen tens of thousands of nude men and hundreds in all states of arousal. My wife describes about 50% of all men we've seen on the beach as "button men" (self explanatory), about 25% have a 2-3" dick that stands straight out flaccid, about 24.9% have a 4-5" flaccid dick that hangs down, and .1% have anything 6" or over that swings when they walk. Scientific, definitely not; showers Vs. growers, maybe, I know all the arguments and counter arguments. Big cocks, and especially guys with big cocks who are also showers in an open air nude envrionment are very, very, very rare. Don't post a picture, fine I don't care, just don't claim to be a member of this <.1% select few without a clear picture, sorry. As for being recognized, is a picture of your cock on your ID badge? If anyone can be recognized in a line up I can and I risk being recognized on the nude beaches I go to, so what? I apologize, big, huge, giant dick, fuzzy photo, no photo all bullshit internet fatigue.

Last edited:

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut & moccasin:
i wanted you share my opinion but sumetimes i'm doing hard with english since its not my mother tounge. fortunately, you both spoke directly from my heart, so you made this very easy for me :)

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I lurked the forum for over 2 years before finding the courage to get verified and upload some pictures.
I think I would&#8217;ve uploaded even more pictures had it not been for the fact that I'm worried about the wrong people finding these pictures..

rawrrawr

Experimental Member
Media
Was his face in the picture? (Genuine question - I'm from London, so I don't know the case)

Anyway, I think the case of a public servant is a fairly special one, isn't it? I doubt there are that many politicians or senior civil servants etc who are members of LPSG.

Are you insinuating that these politicians and senior civil servants have small dicks? :biggrin1:

ZootSuitGuy

Just Browsing
Media

You can't just take data from a survey where they measured 5,000 penises, then extrapolate it on that scale. It really means nothing.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can't just take data from a survey where they measured 5,000 penises, then extrapolate it on that scale. It really means nothing.

you kiddin? of course he can!!
that is the purpose of statistics. you take a sample that is large enough and appropriate to be representative for the population, you collect data from this sample and then you can make assumtions for the population. that how it works.
of course your statements will have some kind of an error probability, but that is acceptable if you keep this probability small enough!

ZootSuitGuy

Just Browsing
Media
you kiddin? of course he can!!
that is the purpose of statistics. you take a sample that is large enough and appropriate to be representative for the population, you collect data from this sample and then you can make assumtions for the population. that how it works.
of course your statements will have some kind of an error probability, but that is acceptable if you keep this probability small enough!

You might be able to roughly assess what the average is with these surveys and studies... but attempting to determine the frequency of sizes that were not even measured in the survey is pretty overreaching. There have been studies stating that the average is 5", 6.5", 5.9", etc. If researchers can't even agree what the real average is, how can you expect some guy on a message forum to calculate how common a 9" dick is?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband has a real reason why he'll never post another "willy" pic on a computer anywhere. Years ago he did a solo thing for his first wife while she filmed. Yeah, I know, he was probably caught up in the moment, and she probably begged him. This was before this kind of Internet, I think. Anyway, she showed some of her friends because she was that type of woman. One of them made it into a computer file and posted it to a BBS, like a mini-Internet.

Well, anyway it was without his permission and it was all over the place before long. I saw it once and there's no question it was him. Not cool. Any wonder she's now the ex?

As for myself, well, I'm an old married lady and nobody wants to see that stuff. I'm already being daring using my own photo! LOL! That's as far as I go.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some people are just not that interested in showing off such things. I've been on the internet for more than two decades and have yet to take a shirtless photo of myself to post on the web, never mind a dick shot. I also don't go around bragging about what I have in between my legs.

Bottom line, if we're not having sex (or are about to), then you don't need to see it.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband has a real reason why he'll never post another "willy" pic on a computer anywhere. Years ago he did a solo thing for his first wife while she filmed. Yeah, I know, he was probably caught up in the moment, and she probably begged him. This was before this kind of Internet, I think. Anyway, she showed some of her friends because she was that type of woman. One of them made it into a computer file and posted it to a BBS, like a mini-Internet.

Well, anyway it was without his permission and it was all over the place before long. I saw it once and there's no question it was him. Not cool. Any wonder she's now the ex?

Well, she's said it all for me. Cap's manhood ain't for public consumption. But again, I'm definitely not claiming 10 inches, but I tell her that just to keep her on her toes.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

As for myself, well, I'm an old married lady and nobody wants to see that stuff. I'm already being daring using my own photo! LOL! That's as far as I go.

aside from the type of profiles this thread is discussing..
.then you have THIS type of profile
your husband? you mean you?