Why wont some apparent 'hung' guys on lpsg put up their penis photo?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol!
BRILLIANT.....
excellent cop-out

Really? :rolleyes:
I came to this site looking for an old internet friend of mine, and in the process made new ones. I'm not much of an exhibitionist. I'm also not here to hook up, nor am I here to engage in a perpetual "sizing up" with the few emotionally paranoid people who can't measure up to anything else important in life besides the size of their dick. I know some people are bigger and some people are smaller than me. But whatever I do have, it's enough to satisfy my partner and that's all there is to it. More power to those who have it and flaunt it, but that's just not my style.

Beyond a sense of uneasiness you bestow within your own psyche, I don't understand why you even tried to make this personal. What I said in this thread is not a cop-out, it's the truth. It's my truth and it doesn't require the blessing or judgement of a guy who would not only try to chastise others for not posting photos of their dick, but proudly exposes himself yet still hides his face because of a "fear" of being exposed. Last time I checked, most people recognize another by a head shot that is above the shoulders and not below them. Furthermore, you're not my partner and you're not ever sucking my dick, so I don't give two damns what you think could be between my legs or if you measure up to what I may have. So go find someone else to virtually dick wag to.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
(Mystic Wolf) probably hasn't gotten around to bugging you for the same damn' "statistics" over and over....

Ignore him then.

He gets very hostile if anyone doesn't post in his threads exactly as he pleases...
I'll have to take your word for that, but that doesn't mean you have to resort to abuse.

An opinion counter to his is "off-topic" and met with derision...
Unfortunately this seems fairly commonplace on this forum. I would have thought the best response is a considered one.

He asks the same people the same questions every time he encounters their posts, without asking if they are talking about the same person he already asked about, whether it is the topic of the thread or not...
Why can't you either ignore him, or object to his behaviour without resorting to abuse, or if all else fails, report him?

He's a pain in the ass and a hypocrite, and I wish he'd fuck off. I've told him that before too...
Perhaps not the best way to state a grievance.

Maybe is memory is like a sieve. Can't hold shit in. You aren't even slightly familiar to me, but if you can remember my history so well, why can't you seem to remember his?
I don't remember your entire history. I remember posts in a couple of threads, where he made comments which seemed perfectly polite and reasonable, especially considering the extraordinary claims you made. You then responded in a remarkably aggressive manner, which I found perplexing, so its no wonder they stood out.

I don't really understand why people get so upset on forums like this. Unless you know a poster personally, you're only arguing with a bunch of electrons at the end of the day.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
You might be able to roughly assess what the average is with these surveys and studies... but attempting to determine the frequency of sizes that were not even measured in the survey is pretty overreaching. There have been studies stating that the average is 5", 6.5", 5.9", etc. If researchers can't even agree what the real average is, how can you expect some guy on a message forum to calculate how common a 9" dick is?

A number of contemporary surveys do more or less agree. Some of the variation tends to be down to whether the measurement is bonepressed or not. If you factor that in, the results are fairly close - 1/2"or so is not a wild variation. The higher surveys tend to resort to self-measurement, which lacks credibility for obvious reasons.

All of them follow a bell-curve and show that penises above 9" bonepressed (roughly 8" NBP for the average fat pad) are extremely rare. Given that the distribution is fairly consistent across surveys, you can extrapolate with reasonable confidence.

You might not be able to say that the figure dirksje calculated is accurate to the nth degree, but unless you are trying to argue that the graph must somehow demonstrate a spike at 9" NBP, or that the decline in the frequency relative to measured size is reversed after 8"NBP, so that 10" penises are more common than 8" ones, you can say that a penis of 9" NBP and above is staggeringly rare. Consequently the probability of someone having sex with multiple individuals that size is so miniscule - notwithstanding my dodgy maths - that it strains credibility.

Last edited:

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of all the things that could be used to trace us when we post here (IP, personal interests/information/etc.) does anyone really think a picture of our dick is the biggest risk? (As someone with a schlong that would stand out in a line-up, I'm generally curious here -- I don't see the risk.)

I also don't entirely understand why someone's partner would object to someone uploading photos of their junk, but not being on this site in the first place. I'm sure that does happen, though.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of all the things that could be used to trace us when we post here (IP, personal interests/information/etc.) does anyone really think a picture of our dick is the biggest risk? (As someone with a schlong that would stand out in a line-up, I'm generally curious here -- I don't see the risk.)

I also don't entirely understand why someone's partner would object to someone uploading photos of their junk, but not being on this site in the first place. I'm sure that does happen, though.

of course not,, they are just silly excuses for guys to lie to themselves and i guess, in their mind, trick others, i think its absolutely HILARIOUS that guys think posting a single picture of just their penis, will get them "caught" or "recognized", its crazy... id say 99% of people on sites like these could post full body nudes, with face, and still never be recognized by somneone that knows them
anyone on LPSG with a big dick, wants to show it off.. guys in denial are the ones constantly talking about their 8-9" dicks, but never post a pic

Jacknoir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, anyone who calls theirselves 'Well Hung' and does'nt show the proof!. Is probably a wannabe.
I'm not that well endowed, but I think my Dick is big enough to merit having my Photo's featured in LPSG's Gallery.
What viewers also need to be aware of is digitally manipulated images. What You see in some of LPSG's Gallery Photographs. Might not neccessarily exist?, (in our perceived reality!?!).

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, anyone who calls theirselves 'Well Hung' and does'nt show the proof!. Is probably a wannabe.
I'm not that well endowed, but I think my Dick is big enough to merit having my Photo's featured in LPSG's Gallery.
What viewers also need to be aware of is digitally manipulated images. What You see in some of LPSG's Gallery Photographs. Might not neccessarily exist?, (in our perceived reality!?!).

lots of photoshoppers on sites like these, it comes with the territory i guess
the only ones they are hurting are themselvess and their fragile egos

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
next time you go to the doctor and get a script please look at that script......you will find some of the worst spelling hand writing and grammer....look in chart.... same thing

ask my science and math....im good

but i refuse to edit my internet posts ....im a bad typist..and waste to much time here anyways

btw this is exactly why i dont share often

It's not possible that you could have that much schooling, write that many papers, etc, and still not no how to spell grammar.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe it or not, there are some folks who belong to LPSG who didn't join to show off or brag about the size of their cocks. I came to this sight looking for help, as the woman who I was sleeping with was having serious issues when I wound up putting in too much of my dick while fucking. I actually got some great help for that problem, BTW.

Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with my cock. It's not elephantine, but I do come in a bit over 8" x 6", which is sometimes a bit larger than ideal for some things. Again, nothing serious, but a hassle when all you can buy is one-size-fits-all condoms, or when you're with a girl with a small mouth, or when you get unwanted stares in the locker room, etc. But then again, in many situations, having something a bit bigger than most is appreciated.

It's not something I can discuss with my male freinds. I've tried a bit in the past, but they either don't understand or think I'm just bragging--I stopped talking about anything size related with my male friends many years ago. In here, there are others who can relate to the unique issues that being bigger than most presents. That's why I post, not to brag or play "mine's bigger than yours."

While when I was in my somewhat slutty phase in my late teens I used to go commando in tight jeans, today, I tend to be very modest about showing off my package, except to those whom I sleep with. It's just me.

I'm also straight. I don't get off at all on other guys getting aroused by looking at my junk. Again, it's just me. If it were just guys looking to compare dicks and that sort of curiousity thing, that wouldn't bother me, but going that next step further and knowing that by uploading photos of my cock would likely be getting some guys aroused while beating off just isn't my thing. But I have no issues if that's what somebody else enjoys.

But more importantly, I am just not at all comfortable with the idea that posting a photo of my cockhead trying to fuck my navel isn't going to come back and ruin my life somehow. Look at what it's just done to Anthony Weiner. Sure, he was idiotic about who he was sending his dick pics to, but the lesson is the same: once you put something on the internet, it can come back to haunt you. In my case, I'm not in politics, but I do have a profession where photos of my cock could end my career also. Not everybody is in that situation with their line of work, but mine is, as are likely many others who come in here.

But the last, and best reason why I don't post photos of my dick in here is one which has been given several times already: I simply don't want to.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What happen to the concept of bona fide? A photo doesn't actually proof much either, if someone intend to deceive others, than even with a photo, they can easily use Photoshop or just use someone else's photo to deceive.

For the purpose of furthering discussion in this forum we should stop being so skeptical and assume all post is bona fide. People's skepticism tend to drag discussion off topic and is not very constructive at all for the purpose of this forum. Genuine members who doesn't want to post photos are sometimes driven off this site by nasty comments by skeptical members or people who just want to perve.

Who cares if someone want to deceive others by saying that they have a big dick, as long as that claim doesn't harm another person, just let it be, they are not going to achieve anything if they lie about their penis size, because at the end of the day they have to face the reality of having a not so big penis.

With the NY Democrat Congressman Anthony Weiner's recent internet photo scandal, I can understand how some people, especially people in the public arena don't necessary want to post anything that could potentially jeopardies their public lives.

I have thought of entering politics myself at one point, and sometimes I do doubt whether I should close off all my internet social accounts, especially deleting all the photos, but I guess its a bit too late now.....ah well

I think if we all stop being so skeptical than maybe some hot celebrities like Ashton Kutcher might just end up posting here in this website :) (anonymously of course)

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG is a 'free' site and i guess folks who choose to be here have the freedom to decide if they wish to put their pics up or not.
As for me, my rod has always attracted attention so i didn't really have much problems posting pictures. However, my wife does not know about this site and she would certainly freak out if she knew. She is quite protective of my cock, which is understandable.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
You might be able to roughly assess what the average is with these surveys and studies... but attempting to determine the frequency of sizes that were not even measured in the survey is pretty overreaching. There have been studies stating that the average is 5", 6.5", 5.9", etc. If researchers can't even agree what the real average is, how can you expect some guy on a message forum to calculate how common a 9" dick is?
With 5000 you can get a really good idea on the frequency... national polls are conducted with as few as 1000 respondents. The real problem is that they couldve been 8.9" and the odds wouldve changed a lot. At those extreme ends the chances of seeing one change rapidly down to 8".

Also, if you dont have a picture and you dont claim any penis size then nobody really cares that you dont have a picture. If you are claiming to have a footlong schlong in every other thread, then people expect something to back it up.

thornm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe i dont want some gay guy jerking off to my dick and saying something like how they would want it in their mouth, sorry to offend anyone but its not my thing