why won't they just STFU already

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lucky8, Feb 19, 2009.

1. lucky8

Gold Member

Seriously. Their fear mongering and non-transparenceny has killed the market. Good job guys. Let's all make an effort to send our politicians a role of duct tape attached to a nice 'fuck you' letter this weekend:mad:

2. houtx48

Gold Member

damn you got that right lucky...............

3. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    hell yeah 2012!

4. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    You know... 2012 is my favorite of the doomsday theories. It's the only one that actually has some semblance of a logistic link to how things actually work. The question is, what kind of doomsday will it be? Will it be world-comes-crumbling down doomsday? Is it guaranteed? Do we have some possible gain from this doomsday? Can we turn it around?

Personally, I love doomsday lore, mostly because it has one common thread, a potential for reinvention. A potential moment that one failing attempt can give way to a shining jewel, or endless black coal.

5. transformer_99

Gold Member

We have a few too many people that have embezzled and defrauded their way to ruin lives. There should be a rogue vigilante lawlessness in the punishment when you find one of them. Tarring and feathering is too kind for this one:

Excite News - FBI tracks down Texas financier in fraud case

I don't think I could in good conscience do anything to help/save him from who he cheated ? Might even help them exact whatever it was they deemed as fair punishment ? This coward doesn't even have the courage to off himself ? I'm shocked he hasn't been arrested, if he had nothing to hide why was he on the run ? I also think his father is a liar, family member on the BOD who doesn't know a damn thing about it ? Come on now, on the gravy train and at his age (81), how naive can he be ? The FBI doesn't track you son down because he's a forthright and stand up type of guy. Follow the money trail and you find the guilty every time ? A multi-billionaire, just coincidence that $ 8 billion is the fraud figure ? Knighted, that takes the cake doesn't it, just goes to show throwing out a little bit of what you stole will get you "knighted" ? Guess his conscience and the weight of all that guilt was just too much for him to bear ?

Draft saved Draft deleted