why won't they just STFU already

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lucky8, Feb 19, 2009.

1. lucky8

Gold Member

Seriously. Their fear mongering and non-transparenceny has killed the market. Good job guys. Let's all make an effort to send our politicians a role of duct tape attached to a nice 'fuck you' letter this weekend:mad:

2. houtx48

Gold Member

damn you got that right lucky...............

3. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    hell yeah 2012!

4. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    You know... 2012 is my favorite of the doomsday theories. It's the only one that actually has some semblance of a logistic link to how things actually work. The question is, what kind of doomsday will it be? Will it be world-comes-crumbling down doomsday? Is it guaranteed? Do we have some possible gain from this doomsday? Can we turn it around?

Personally, I love doomsday lore, mostly because it has one common thread, a potential for reinvention. A potential moment that one failing attempt can give way to a shining jewel, or endless black coal.

5. transformer_99

Gold Member

We have a few too many people that have embezzled and defrauded their way to ruin lives. There should be a rogue vigilante lawlessness in the punishment when you find one of them. Tarring and feathering is too kind for this one:

Excite News - FBI tracks down Texas financier in fraud case

I don't think I could in good conscience do anything to help/save him from who he cheated ? Might even help them exact whatever it was they deemed as fair punishment ? This coward doesn't even have the courage to off himself ? I'm shocked he hasn't been arrested, if he had nothing to hide why was he on the run ? I also think his father is a liar, family member on the BOD who doesn't know a damn thing about it ? Come on now, on the gravy train and at his age (81), how naive can he be ? The FBI doesn't track you son down because he's a forthright and stand up type of guy. Follow the money trail and you find the guilty every time ? A multi-billionaire, just coincidence that $ 8 billion is the fraud figure ? Knighted, that takes the cake doesn't it, just goes to show throwing out a little bit of what you stole will get you "knighted" ? Guess his conscience and the weight of all that guilt was just too much for him to bear ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice