why would a girl go out of her way to screw with a guy?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
i mean for example, make me jealous every chance she found, basicly rubbed her tits on me walking down the hall with her hand around me, bent over and shooke her tits in my face, sat next to me on a couch and basicly did everything in the book like play with hair, cross legs, play with shoe on toes, pretending to stretch and show her camel toe and even fake coughed just so i would look over....that is only half of it.

why? id never thought someone like her would go to this length. she kind of pissed me off so i was ignoring her, and then she started with this crap. i still kept ignoring her.......but she wouldnt stop and it was really pissing me off. this was at work too! finally she stopped it now, but why before why wouldnt she just like be respectfull and leave me alone? i can see if we went out and i cheated on her and she wanted to be a bitch and screw with me........but we never went out! i did ask her but she gave me every execuse in the book.

did she do it just for the lols?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe i makes her feel powerful in a place where she usually feels powerless. I'd let her have her trip, and just keep ignoring her. If it makes you uncomfortable, report her. It's sexual harassment.

it took long enough but finally she stoped. but she will stare now and its fucking annoying.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its a unwritten rule, if a woman sticks her tits in your face on purpose, closer than one foot to you, she likes you

dimelayer00

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me personally i think she likes you cuz i know when i was in hich school there was a girl who was one of the best looking girls in school and there was no reason she should have been talking to me and she did this kind of stuff to me and i didnt pay it no mind and a couple of years went by and i seen her and she wondered why i didnt ask her out i told her i didnt know she liked me and she said thats why she acted that way and to this day i have regretted it

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me personally i think she likes you cuz i know when i was in hich school there was a girl who was one of the best looking girls in school and there was no reason she should have been talking to me and she did this kind of stuff to me and i didnt pay it no mind and a couple of years went by and i seen her and she wondered why i didnt ask her out i told her i didnt know she liked me and she said thats why she acted that way and to this day i have regretted it

Yea, I'd have hit on her. Just like the OP should. Why the hell not?

Not like she can feel like she didnt give you signs.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never understand why females (or males) play these mind games.
Maybe no one has ever stopped the chase so quickly?
Maybe no ones ever said 'no' to her?
She likes control?

I think she's gagging for it ;)

BTW re the 'standard' by the book things like: play with hair, cross legs, play with shoe on toes... I do those and I am def. not looking for any attention when I do it. I generally do it and don't even realise. . I do it when I'm at home too (I live alone)... sooo maybe not use these as guides for every gal.

I wish you the best and if she keeps going, report her and back it up with some sort of evidence. Now it's your turn to fuck with her ;)

dimelayer00

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of the biggest signs i think is if she hits you. now im not talking like a superman punch to the dome but if you make a silly joke and she slaps your arm or something like that for some reason that is a good sign or at least in my experiences

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He should absolutely hit on her. You know. If he likes spoiled brats on power trips.:tongue:

Pussy is pussy.

Probably the motto of every self-respecting man around. Who cares how spoiled she is. It's not like he's gonna marry the bitch. Take her out to dinner, tap that ass and then tell her to fuck off. Their working relationship is already fucked up right?

Wrong. Never date anyone at work. EVER. <<< Experience talking. Fucked up shit happens.

In closing, I'd like to say a few words on peanuts..

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's really great that you ignored her. Someone said she was sexually harassing you. Had you made a move on her, she could very easily turn the whole thing around on a dime, and charged you with sexual harassment. Some women are just crazy enough to do it, just for sport.

Best advice. It's the workplace. Touch not!

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I never understand why females (or males) play these mind games.
Maybe no one has ever stopped the chase so quickly?
Maybe no ones ever said 'no' to her?
She likes control?

I think she's gagging for it ;)

BTW re the 'standard' by the book things like: play with hair, cross legs, play with shoe on toes... I do those and I am def. not looking for any attention when I do it. I generally do it and don't even realise. . I do it when I'm at home too (I live alone)... sooo maybe not use these as guides for every gal.

I wish you the best and if she keeps going, report her and back it up with some sort of evidence. Now it's your turn to fuck with her ;)

eh, after this i learned those signs mean bs.....gotta watch for them and the micro signs girls do and also the eyes dilate......you can not fake the eyes:) but she did these signs, and it was so fake i almost said "hey, ever thought about being an actor? well dont!" but didnt wanna feed the attn so i just ignored her which prob got under her skin better lol

one of the biggest signs i think is if she hits you. now im not talking like a superman punch to the dome but if you make a silly joke and she slaps your arm or something like that for some reason that is a good sign or at least in my experiences

she did......and at this point i really did hate her because she wouldnt leave me the fuck alone so i dont know if it was the hate or what but i sensed it was her trying to manipulate me maybe?

Why would a girl screw with a guy? Simple answer, three words.
Because she can.
why? i can see if she was gaining something out of it........like make me her little bitch, and manipulate me IF i was at least getting stringed in......but i ignored her 100%. wouldnt even look at her, let alone say hi. and she would be all mad like, "WHAT! YOU CANT EVEN SAY HI!" lolz this i could sense in her body lang she really was pissed about. ok, i did say hi just to be nice if she said hi first otherwise i would ignore her.
maybe i was creating some kind of reaction i couldnt see, but if no one was around i would ignore her.

It's really great that you ignored her. Someone said she was sexually harassing you. Had you made a move on her, she could very easily turn the whole thing around on a dime, and charged you with sexual harassment. Some women are just crazy enough to do it, just for sport.

Best advice. It's the workplace. Touch not!

i know alot of people have said the sexual harassment thing.........but the reason i didnt is because its just not in my blood. even in school i would never tell on anyone. most likely because i was always getting in trouble and hated rats lol. another thing is i really thought this was immature and didnt want to go to this level and report her. after all this i said this girl is fuckin crazy and went no where near her incase she tried pulling the harrassment card on me!!! and sometimes i do wonder if she ever reported me for anything. i did think about this and thought about just maybe saying something to h.r just incase she went but never did.
they never said anything so im guessing she never did otherwise a boss from anotehr dept. said by law they have to have you sign something saying they either talked otherwise they can get sued.

after typing this and re-thinking this whole situation..........did i get bullied? lol. she got off on bullying me? lol eh..........remind me to hate her for as long as i work here????

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can ask the question 'Why' about any number of things. It doesn't mean you're going to get a concrete, valid, satisfactory answer.

Why would a guy make plans with me, cancel, then never speak to me again?

Why? Because he can.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, for your own protection, I really think you need to file a formal complaint before she does. And then, never leave yourself open to this again by making sure you don't ask ladies from your job on dates.

Frankly, I have to agree. If you aren't willing to make a formal complaint (and you should), at least talk to a supervisor about it and have him make a note about it, so there is something on the record that she is engaging in clearly inappropraite conduct. having something written in the files will help you quite a bit if it continues, gets worse, or she files one a complaint.