Why Would An Asexual Person Be On This Website?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Are you insinuating you need to pose with a fence post?
I totes read that as you need to pose with a really thick fencepost. ;)
Oh, I’m sorry, a horker is a giant walrus creature from Skyrim. Just to clear up this misunderstanding.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
maybe they found something or saw something that maybe has them feeling, thinking sexual. is an asexual not suppose to have much dick? or his dick now tells him he is sexual. is an asexual defined as a tiny dick male with no sexual drives or ambitions, desires? or not have them but feel a tingle of change in his groin and him search and explore? and find...

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Instead of splaining, try educating yourself.

asexuality is a collection of degrees.
I’m demisexual, or romantisexual, meaning I need a connection to want physical affection.
Some folx are just low desire across the board.
There are folx who are mainly absent of sexual feelings toward other people.

D

deleted1025121

Being asexual doesn't mean you're not attracted to someone. By definition, asexuals:

"asexual individuals may still experience attraction but this attraction doesn't need to be realized in any sexual manner"

Meaning I can still look at naked men and think they are attractive. Or be turned on by guys with really large penises, etc. And maybe even enjoy seeing their sexual experiences. But it doesn't always mean I personally want (or desire) to have sex.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like sex in theory, but in reality it just doesn't happen. Here, I can keep updated on theory.

If we discover any major breakthroughs in the evolution of techniques, we will E-mail you

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've known some people who identify as asexual and they're far from a monolithic group.

Some asexuals have sexual thoughts, desires, feelings, etc., but don't feel the need to fulfill them by having sex with anyone.

If you're a straight guy, then you probably don't have any desire to pursue sex with another guy. An asexual person can have a normal sex drive in the same way, but not have the desire to have sex with either gender.

A male friend of mine figured he was asexual in his early 20s when he tried having sex and each time he just wasn't into it. Normal sex drive but just a general lack of sexual desire for other people.

It's a complex topic and hard to put everyone in a perfect box of what they are.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LPSG, offers cyber and at times real- life companionship. Many members are not here for the pictures , but as a free way to occupy excess time / socialize.

As I am fond of saying, one does not need to have a penis / love penis to enjoy and be a productive member of the site[/QUOTE Exactly right .

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm the furthest cry from asexual that there is, nonetheless I do have two friends that openly identify as asexual, and from my experience with them, I'd just like to comment that asexual definitely does NOT necessarily mean sex-phobic or repressed or uptight in any way. One of my asexual friends is especially easy to talk to about sex and they are very hip to sex & fetish culture and even has some good dirty jokes that catch me of fguard sometimes. Asexual does not mean anti-sexual by any means. I have to admit that at first I was nervous about allowing asexuals into the abstract known as LGBTQ+, thinking it wasn't something I could relate to in anyway as a highly-libido'd homosexual male. However after my experience with these individuals I feel enlightened that asexuals can absolutely be allies, that they won't hate me for being sexual, and that they should be encouraged to identify as they are because being able to admit how you feel sexually is very important. So I'm an ally to asexuals for sure and they totally belong in this awesomely inclusive community that is LPSG.

D

deleted1025121

I'm the furthest cry from asexual that there is, nonetheless I do have two friends that openly identify as asexual, and from my experience with them, I'd just like to comment that asexual definitely does NOT necessarily mean sex-phobic or repressed or uptight in any way. One of my asexual friends is especially easy to talk to about sex and they are very hip to sex & fetish culture and even has some good dirty jokes that catch me of fguard sometimes. Asexual does not mean anti-sexual by any means. I have to admit that at first I was nervous about allowing asexuals into the abstract known as LGBTQ+, thinking it wasn't something I could relate to in anyway as a highly-libido'd homosexual male. However after my experience with these individuals I feel enlightened that asexuals can absolutely be allies, that they won't hate me for being sexual, and that they should be encouraged to identify as they are because being able to admit how you feel sexually is very important. So I'm an ally to asexuals for sure and they totally belong in this awesomely inclusive community that is LPSG.

Being asexual doesn't mean you don't identify as being gay, lesbian or anything else in the LGBTQ+ realm.