Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today I was walking from the parking lot at the hotel I'm staying at this weekend and a woman tapped on her hotel room window and flashed me while she was talking on the phone... well I pulled out my dick and flashed her back. I heard her say "he just flashed me with that big dick!" I told her my room number and asked her to cum down.....she was on the 3rd floor. She said she would, and she sure did. A beautiful black woman, about 5'11." She was wearing a blue dress that came down just below her ass and she had no panties on. Hell, I was naked in about 2 minutes after we introduced ourselves, then it dawned on me that I have no condoms. There's no way I'm having sex without a condom. She explained that she was checking out of the hotel in about an hour to go back to her home state. She gave me her phone number, but that last part of the scenario was so anitclimatic. I guess I better make sure I always keep some condoms on hand.

I took the pic below in the hotel lobby:smile:

Attachments

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you expect us to believe that you actually took that photo in the hotel lobby? However, I do like the photo - nice chocolate color.

Yeah, I actually did. The staff at the front dest doesn't come on duty until 11am. This is a hotel where you can only rent rooms by the week . Not a lot of traffic.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This story is 100% true.

Just kidding...

What's so unbelievable about being flashed, or not having sex because of no condom? This stuff doesn't happen ofter, but it does happen. I've been flashed by women at least 10 times in my life, and I've turned down a ton of pussy...for various reasons.

BoxerBriefs

1st Like
Media
Today I was walking from the parking lot at the hotel I'm staying at this weekend and a woman tapped on her hotel room window and flashed me while she was talking on the phone... well I pulled out my dick and flashed her back. I heard her say "he just flashed me with that big dick!" I told her my room number and asked her to cum down.....she was on the 3rd floor. She said she would, and she sure did. A beautiful black woman, about 5'11." She was wearing a blue dress that came down just below her ass and she had no panties on. Hell, I was naked in about 2 minutes after we introduced ourselves, then it dawned on me that I have no condoms. There's no way I'm having sex without a condom. She explained that she was checking out of the hotel in about an hour to go back to her home state. She gave me her phone number, but that last part of the scenario was so anitclimatic. I guess I better make sure I always keep some condoms on hand.

I took the pic below in the hotel lobby:smile:

NM

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a little confused as to how she tapped on your window from the third floor and why you had to tell her what room number you were in if she tapped on your window...

I said I was walking from the parking lot. So, it would be impossible for her to tap on my room window,...... she tapped on her room window to get my attention. Reading is fundimental!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The moral of the story is....be sure to carry a box of Saran Wrap just incase you have a huge dick like that and happen to be in the lobby of a hotel with an extra wrist watch and a camera.

I've heard that Saran Wrap can do considerable damage to a vagina. Considering that it would be impossible to wrap a penis with Saran Wrap without having many wrinkles, I wouldn't be surprised.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The moral of the story is....be sure to carry a box of Saran Wrap just incase you have a huge dick like that and happen to be in the lobby of a hotel with an extra wrist watch and a camera.

Of course the pic wasn't taken at that moment, but the Saran wrap sounds like a good idea.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Post of the day...

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact you took a picture of your dick in a random place to me is hilarious instead of taking a picture of the chick
Or the hotel

You havn't posted pics of any women either, but I understand this website is called large penis support group and some men who do not have the subject matter may not want a fella like me to post, a big dick is, as a big dick does. Not all women want to be photographed nor do all appreciate being called "chick." If you don't believe me, post that topic on in the "Women's issue" section of this website and see what happens. What I find not so hilarious is that no one has commented on the importance of having safe sex.

Attachments

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You havn't posted pics of any women either, but I understand this website is called large penis support group and some men who do not have the subject matter may not want a fella like me to post, a big dick is, as a big dick does. Not all women want to be photographed nor do all appreciate being called "chick." If you don't believe me, post that topic on in the "Women's issue" section of this website and see what happens. What I find not so hilarious is that no one has commented on the importance of having safe sex.
I havent posted any women because I havent gone into detail about my sexual conquests (yet)

But If I were so inclined to bring up a story like this I would at least give you guys a teaser

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havent posted any women because I havent gone into detail about my sexual conquests (yet)

But If I were so inclined to bring up a story like this I would at least give you guys a teaser

okey dokey. But keep in mind, this was not a sexual conquest. I did not have sex with this women. I'm ok with this one that got away. I'm certain that my dick won't fall off because of some VD. That was the point of this post. Some guys and gals think soley with their organs and have paid the ultimate price. Take care...really.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okey dokey. But keep in mind, this was not a sexual conquest. I did not have sex with this women. I'm ok with this one that got away. I'm certain that my dick won't fall off because of some VD. That was the point of this post. Some guys and gals think soley with their organs and have paid the ultimate price. Take care...really.
Dont pull that shit on me you know exactly what im saying.
If you had spent the extra 10 minutes to run down to the supermarket and snag a bunch of rubbers you would still have posted this story only it would have ended differently

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont pull that shit on me you know exactly what im saying.
If you had spent the extra 10 minutes to run down to the supermarket and snag a bunch of rubbers you would still have posted this story only it would have ended differently

LOL - only if there were a woman to begin with... :biggrin1::rolleyes: