Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont pull that shit on me you know exactly what im saying.
If you had spent the extra 10 minutes to run down to the supermarket and snag a bunch of rubbers you would still have posted this story only it would have ended differently

Oh my goodness, you're cursing. Clearly you fuck every thing that cums your way, and that's probably not much. You should not have a "soup line mentality" when it comes to sex. I've had so much sex in my life that it's not that big of a deal to me to walk away from sex.

Attachments

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my goodness, you're cursing. Clearly you fuck every thing that cums your way, and that's probably not much. You should not have a "soup line mentality" when it comes to sex. I've had so much sex in my life that it's not that big of a deal to me to walk away from sex.
Nice ad hominium there

But No I dont fuck anything that comes my way. Only the ones I pursue. If there is no challenge then it obviously isnt worth it so you should really get your facts straight.

Also How is that picture of the hotel coming?

Thought so.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a gas station's store paying for my gas when a dude walked in and asked if the store sold condoms. the answer was no and he looked crestfallen.
I thought they all sold condoms?

Anyway, the main moral of the original post is a good one: always have a condom available.