Why Young Women Can't DeepThroat

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just need to train her if you plan to be with her long enough. Is she able to take you balls deep vaginally? If so then that's a a good thing. My boyfriend does enjoy when I mic check him, but he overwhelmingly prefers vaginal stimulation over oral since the vagina is wet and tight and that is all he really needs to orgasm.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She probably can take me balls deep vaginally but she asks me not to cuz it hurts her. But of course I always occassionally slam her just to have fun. Just like any other well hung man. Nothing beats a warm tight pussy, but oral is another level, especially when the female gets real nasty with it. I've been with girls that can take me balls deep and its amazing but I kinda like then not to be able to take me balls deep vaginally - makes me enjoy it more. Blackgirl, can you deepthroat your bf though?

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it only means if you DO get lucky and find a woman who can take the last 4 1/2" , she has to be a keeper.
Being straight and hung like you are can be a problem, unless like somebody said, you just forget the deepthroat and / or facefucking and just get one that is a good licker, maybe she'll swallow which should be a PLUS regardless?
Most guys couldn't even handle it.

Get her to wet her hands with her saliva and wrap them around what's left over and just enjoy what you can get down her throat.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not all people male or female or transgendered can handle a large penis. It depends on mouth and throat capabilities. We have certain starting size levels that can be handled and for many there are sizes which will never be workable.

If you really believe that "working the entire penis is do-able" then put your money where your mouth and throat are and get a toy that size and work it. Then work up a size until you can handle 1 of them salamis hanging in the deli.

Comparing the handling of an entire penis to the ability of pleasing an entire vagina is silly nonsense, they are different items.

Think of your "beneficial female friend"s mouth and throat like many of the vaginas, not all can handle the larger tools out there. Everybody is different and it's not all about age there are men and women 18 and 19 that can handle size and women and men in 70 or 75 that can't.
Yep, just like many women could take it up their ass, really has nothing to do with her vagina. But as far as not being able to take it all in the mouth, saliva and hands wrapped around what she can't throat will make a man feel like his buried in her throat, especially if she also works his nuts on the in stroke.