Why Young Women Can't DeepThroat

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning I woke up with my dick throbbing and my beneficial female friend whom I've been messing with for over a year turns to me and yanks the sheets off of me as I slap my hard on on my thighs. Immediately she grabs it and gives me that look that let's me know I could be a little late for work. She starts licking her lips and moaning and I know she is about to milk my dick and cease the moment. At this point she's jerking it slowly with a tight grip and I'm so hard it hurts.

Then I watch as she gets in position to try to push my dick down her throat which she claims will be her mission until she manages to do so. She trains hard on me and I can understand and love the fact that she wants to see her efforts come to fruition. Her head is great even though nobody has ever made me cum solely from fellatio. But the bottom 4-4.5 inches of my dick always feels left out because I've never been with anyone that can get down that far. I wander the earth aimlessly searching for the great girl that can either do so already when she meets me or is willing to risk throwing up to get it all in. The girls I'm involved with now may try but as soon as they start to gag or feel their dinner coming up - they call it quits or just give me a regular head session ( which at this point I don't complain but am honestly sick of). Girls at this age (20's) seem to be lackluster in this dept. I know I'm not the only man wishing for a deepthroater - and I feel I can complain because I love going down on females and have made it my business to master several ways to make women cum while I'm down there....SO WHY IS IT THAT MOST WOMEN DON'T MAKE IT THEIR BUSINESS TO RELAX THEIR GAG REFLEXES (not yellin) lol??

By the way I uploaded some pics of my female friend trying to give me a throatjob. Feel free to check em out. You'll see what I mean.
556590-she-was-pleasantly-surprised-this.jpg

556592-she-always-gives-it-her.jpg

556593-her-nose-has-never-touched.jpg

556594-she-goes-for-it-again.jpg

556595-she-gets-a-big-a.jpg

556568-she-love-to-spit-on.jpg

D

deleted720893

Just to get the ball rolling...
I believe it's partially due to the fact that it's deemed (by most women?) as an unnecessary sexual act, the above and beyond of the typical blowjob, I guess.

Obviously, there is more than one way to peel a banana, so perhaps it's plainly a question of preference.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm interesting, I never thought of it that way. Just seems a bit 'farfetched' to believe that any sane woman would consider leaving 1/2 - 2/3 of ya penis out of the equation when sucking you off. That's like us going down on a woman and only working the majora....every single time...

We'd never hear the end of it. Especially since working the entire vagina is do-able. Just as I believe working the entire penis is do-able, regardless of size. Be a woman, women. ;)

Thx for the insight serium =)

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to get the ball rolling...
I believe it's partially due to the fact that it's deemed (by most women?) as an unnecessary sexual act, the above and beyond of the typical blowjob, I guess.

Obviously, there is more than one way to peel a banana, so perhaps it's plainly a question of preference.

False. False. False. Not all women deem it an unnecessary sexual act at all. Some of us love it.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm interesting, I never thought of it that way. Just seems a bit 'farfetched' to believe that any sane woman would consider leaving 1/2 - 2/3 of ya penis out of the equation when sucking you off. That's like us going down on a woman and only working the majora....every single time...

We'd never hear the end of it. Especially since working the entire vagina is do-able. Just as I believe working the entire penis is do-able, regardless of size. Be a woman, women. ;)

Thx for the insight serium =)

With an attitude like yours - I find it surprising that you get a woman to suck you off at all.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's your answer. Your fucking huge. Its not that women don't want too, it is just that SOME cannot. And eating pussy and sucking dick aren't even in the same ballpark. One is licking and sucking and other maneuvers. The other involves shoving a rod, in this case a giant one, down their esophagus. I understand you mist be frustrated, but you can't blame a woman for nit being able too. That's akin to getting snippy with every runner for not being an Olympic level athlete. Its just not common enough. I really hope ya find someone that can do that for ya, but in the meantime ya might want to just accept the fact that the equipment you have makes the job damned hard.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol salami thx for the compliment but I don't think being nicely endowed and deserving a throatjob are mutually exclusive. Everyone deserves a throatjob in my opinion. The argument could even be made that larger men should receive special treatment because we are considered, whether true or not, a rare find. But I have no interest in discussing that. But again thx for the compliment.

Johnny, I know it must be amazing. I'm working on older women to see what's out there. I know i'll find a lady that's willing and able.

Serial Kisser, I understand how I come off by describing my feelings on this matter and even starting a post like this. Of course, I never meant to implicate ALL women when I named the thread, but I can see where you're coming from. Allow me to explain tho; ive been with more females than I can remember. True, I've believed, at least when it comes to hooking up with women, that quantity will out-do quality anytime until I'm ready to settle down. So your argument that just because I haven't found one that can do it doesn't mean they don't do it could be absolutely substantiated. But I'd argue that if I've slept with over 30 women, hypothetically speaking, shouldn't that be enough to create an educated concept of what women in that age bracket can and cannot do? In my mind, yes. But I respect your synopsis and trust me, I'm really just a nice guy - especially in the presence of women, and I'm mannerly and somewhat worldly so that's as good a guess as anyone's as to why any woman would blow me at all. Most love doing it, so I must be doing something right.

Intrigue, I wouldn't ever compare eating pussy to sucking dick. I know it must be tougher, as you said, its swallowing a cucumber compared to licking and eating ice cream (lol) . But I didn't make things the way they are. It's the way the worlds been since the beginning of time. I was just saying if I'm going to go above and beyond your expectations, or at least give it my best shot, I expect the intentions to be mutual. That's all. I know I'm big (thx BTW) but I don't think that's a valid excuse. That'd be a form of discrimination if I was told 'ok well ur not as small as the other guys so you don't get to have a deepthroat, ok?'. Lol, but like ms. Kisser said, she's in the percentage of women that can and love doing it, I just have to find one. (Btw I'm in the jersey/new York area Serial, I'm just throwing that out there) ;)

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people want to deepthroat, some do not.
Some people keep trying when they don't succeed, some do not.
Some people have a sensitive gag reflex, some do not.

It isn't about any group of people.
It is about the individual in question.

I've known a couple of young women who could deepthroat - one of them was simply amazing at it - on both me and someone more endowed than I.

From those experiences can I describe a larger group of people? I didn't think so either.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smoothroo, you have a very thick dick. Those are much more problematic to deepthroat. Your dick requires someone who knows what they are doing and loves to suck big cock.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anoushka thx for your input. One question though, if we survey 30 women and organize our findings into a spreadsheet. Is that valid representation of that age group? Or are our findings made up data? This thread is based on personal opinion, my friends. I never said a recent double-blind study performed at Rutgers University shows that young women can't deepthroat...I never said anything like that. I gave you girls and guys my personal scenario and basis for naming the post as I did. I'm just me. I apologize though. Next time I'll name it appropriately; "Why The 30 Young Women I've Slept With At Some Point or Another In My Twenty-Four Years Of Life Can't DeepThroat". Mind you, we are in the sex with a large penis section. I measure at 8.5" x 6.5". If you know tons of 20-something year old females that can deepthroat that then kudos to you. But is it safe to say MOST young women cannot deepthroat large Penises? .. I thought so too. ;)

hammer87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl I am seeing right now told me early in our relationshit that she loves to give oral, so naturally I take her up on it. While her overall technique is great, she tends to scrape with her teeth, and she hasn't even tried to deep throat. I am somewhat disappointed, but you know it is the thought that counts, and she does have a tight vagina, so in reality, Im not really that disappointed.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol hammer I think u are somewhat disappointed subconsciously lol. But yea a tight pussy always does the soul good. Idk if it outweighs the fact that she hyped up her headgame only to have you discover she could use some pointers. But I think u feel me most in relevance to my post; they claim they're great then you end up looking down at them like "ok...I guess that'll do anyway..."

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course there's gonna be exceptions. Another thing is where do we begin being classified as big? Simply after being above average or by being a certain degree above average...

But lucky you Al.

Examiner, thanks for sharing ya experience. I do feel like most large men would agree with me on this