Why younger men like older women

D

deleted136887

PS. Not to imply ALL young ladies are inane!!!! generalization! before I get stomped on by the younger generation.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find older women can be agressive. I like to be picked-up once in a while. It's usualy older women who are secure enough with themselves to pick up younger guys.
They aren't all: "omg i might look like a slut if it looks like i enjoy sex"

and ya, other guys have said there is less BS to deal with...so true.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't rocket science people. Young guys are smart, hot, have great stamina, are eager to please, and on the rare occassion they do something you don't like in bed they are open to instruction. :smile:

It's a win/win! Now where did I put hotrocker982's phone number? :cool:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This isn't rocket science people. Young guys are smart, hot, have great stamina, are eager to please, and on the rare occassion they do something you don't like in bed they are open to instruction. :smile:

It's a win/win! Now where did I put hotrocker982's phone number? :cool:
:hmmm::sadwavey::hitwithrock:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm often attracted to women in their mid-thirties or so. It's weird, because in my case, I actually like a few (subtle) signs of aging on the outside. I tend to look at it as a kind of ripening, almost as if they're becoming more womanly. No doubt that there are some typical benefits associated with seeing someone older (no head-games, more experience and confidence etc) but I do still find it hot when I can actually see that she's a little seasoned.

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As someone with a lot of experience in this area, here it is:

1) No head games (the sexual undertone is more overt and we guys don’t have to play the by dating “rules”)
2) Better sex (due to more experience by the women)
3) Great dates (professional women who are income earners often treat me on dates)
4) Stimulating conversation (none of the ADD club-like airy fairy 21 year old types)
5) No long term commitments (we both know it’s not a long-term thing, so there is no relationship pressure)
6) It’s flattering (since many cougars make the first move, it feels empowering that we don’t have to “game” to woman to attract her)

Heather, have you taken on one of these young studs? If so, what led you to your decision?

PS You look fantastic! If you are ever in LA….

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first time I heard "MILF" was in the movie White Boys(or whatever). The one with the white dude/s that think they're black. That pre-dated American Pie, iirc.
That having been said, I was at a gay bar the other night(in a white beater) and a MILF sort of felt my arm and said something like "Wanted to feel it." as she passed. I was a bit confused as to whether or not pursue as I was in a gay bar and she may have been a lesbian. Not bad looking though.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure it runs along one of the core reasons younger women like older men: stability. Older partners are just easier to get along with romantically because taking two stupid people and sticking them in a real bad situation just never worked well. Then again older women are also more experienced at nabbing men too.