why?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by idoevrythng, Nov 25, 2008.

1. idoevrythng

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am just going to use this post to release some frustration...i read on this site alot about you guys experiences with large dicks and i would just like to know why i havent had one yet?!!!! all the dicks ive seen were so disappointing...im not saying i need a big dick for a relationship but i would at least like to suck on one!!! and i dont have a monster dick but its pretty nice and i think the only kind of dick that would really excite me would be one bigger than mine...ive gotten with really hot guys with large bulges and when the jeans came off those bulges deflated!! what can i do? wish on a star perhaps?

2. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the reason you hear about big dick experiences on this site is because this is what LPSG is all about. this is the place where big dicks gather around.

and the reason you never meet one IRL is because big dicks are rare! simple as that.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Right, of course it would seem like there is a lot of big dicked people because that is why people are here in the first place. If it was a small penis support group then you would see what the name depicts.

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

@ Idoeverything, You havent seen a big dick? out of how many dicks? 5, 10 20? the smaller the sample the less chances.. And what was the biggest one you seen? And how many in total have you seen, that is the question.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can we say: Large Penis Support Group? Sorry, I have to be sarcastic... I have seen posts like this one for years. Mind you, not everyone here has a large penis (women, guys who like seeing big cocks), but mainly it's guys with large penises talking about what it's like to have a large penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted