Why?

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just curious why guys with a large penis need a support. If I was a guy I'd want to have a large penis. I would think guys who have a small penis would be much more in need of support.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because this is a safe place to honestly (for the most part) discuss our physical selves. It's not like we can "usually" talk to our best friend about having cock troubles etc., etc. Men just aren't afforded that opportunity in our culture.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 10:09 PM
I would think guys who have a small penis would be much more in need of support.
[post=337948]Quoted post[/post]​
well they already got ... let's see ... hmm, the entire fucking world, for starters.

society IS the small penis support group.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many of us could have gone through our entire lives thinking that we were the ONLY dude who couldn't find underwear or jeans that fit or that we were the only guys who could never use a condom (there WAS a time before They Fit or Magnum XL). This forum gives us a place to discuss those things--the issues surrounding it (especially the fact that everyone thinks being huge is SO great) and the fall out because of it.

I don't feel like I NEED support (well, besides physical support)--but I am thankful that I can dialogue with people in similar situtations here and I am hopeful that the younger men/women reading these fora are better equipped (for having them to read) to deal with the issues that I so mightily struggled with.

That's why there is a LPSG.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Aug 25 2005, 11:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Aug 25 2005, 11:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 10:09 PM
I would think guys who have a small penis would be much more in need of support.
well they already got ... let&#39;s see ... hmm, the entire fucking world, for starters.

[post=337972]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

At the risk of splattering drool on you, I agree once again.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 10:09 PM
I&#39;m just curious why guys with a large penis need a support. If I was a guy I&#39;d want to have a large penis. I would think guys who have a small penis would be much more in need of support.
Guys with large penises need support too. Like trying to find a jockstrap that fits (let alone a cup); finding speedos that actually cover our penis (hey, if I&#39;m at the pool in my complex, I need to cover it); finding women who won&#39;t turn and run as soon as we unzip our pants...
:nopity:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Aug 26 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Aug 26 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 10:09 PM
well they already got ... let&#39;s see ... hmm, the entire fucking world, for starters.

[post=337972]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Rock, you are always subtle as a train wreck. I thought I was going to bust a rib laughing...

And,
Some guys with huge schlongs need no support. They advertise just fine without our help. Others don&#39;t want to advertise and worry a bit about it, so we talk them through it. Some would like to advertise but they wish they something TO advertise. What ever the variety, you can find them ALL here at this sight. We are rather inclusive, than exclusive--oddly enough--and it&#39;s all good. Obviously we are hoping YOU also feel welcome&#33;

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by geo8x6+Aug 26 2005, 01:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(geo8x6 &#064; Aug 26 2005, 01:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 10:09 PM
I&#39;m just curious why guys with a large penis need a support. If I was a guy I&#39;d want to have a large penis. I would think guys who have a small penis would be much more in need of support.
Guys with large penises need support too. Like trying to find a jockstrap that fits (let alone a cup); finding speedos that actually cover our penis (hey, if I&#39;m at the pool in my complex, I need to cover it); finding women who won&#39;t turn and run as soon as we unzip our pants...
:nopity:
[post=338036]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That is so true, you need to wear a cup to play cricket (rock solid ball at 90mph flying at you). I didn&#39;t want to wear it because I was busting out of it but at school they insist, and you can&#39;t really say you&#39;re too big or you&#39;d be laughed at for the rest of your school life. If I had ever been hit I might not have been quite so long if you know what I mean&#33;&#33;

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I need this site is because I have questions to ask and issues to talk about that; 1) most people wouldn&#39;t understand because they are normal size and 2) because they would just think I was trying to brag

I think they would have the same opinion as you &#39;why the hell do you need help?&#39;
but on this site loads of guys are bigger than me so i&#39;m not dismissed as trying to boast but I do get a lot of good advice

i.e. I can now buy condoms that fit thanks to custom fit condoms&#33;&#33;&#33; (still aren&#39;t quite wide enough though so if anyone has any other suggestions). I always thought they were supposed to cut the circulation off&#33;&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad you feel welcome, Dorset.

Have you ever tried female condoms? I have not, but I could, and then report back. I really don&#39;t know how they work, but they may make it a bit easier for a big guy.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 11:09 PM

You are right that a lot of men of average and smaller size would like to have a large penis.

But there comes a point at which a very large penis brings a whole variety of issues with it; some of them practical like clothing, support, condoms etc.; some more a matter of anxiety ... like those a young guy will have before he has had any sexual experience (will it fit? how will she react? etc etc).

I think Lex has got it (the reason for this forum) exactly right.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 26 2005, 10:20 AM
Glad you feel welcome, Dorset.

Have you ever tried female condoms? I have not, but I could, and then report back. I really don&#39;t know how they work, but they may make it a bit easier for a big guy.
[post=338125]Quoted post[/post]​
What a good idea, I doubt my girlfriend will think so though&#33;

It&#39;s very kind of you to offer to test them for me because it sounds a little wierd, what if one gets pushed right in and gets trapped? There&#39;s no way either of our fingers will be able to go in that far to fish it out&#33;

Anyone on here have experience of using these?

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I think Lex and Max have expressed things especially well.

One thing to understand is that the "support group" part of this site&#39;s name has always been at least slightly tongue-in-cheek. The original version of this site was started as a joke by 3 anonymous guys who may or may not have even had large penises themselves. LPSG has evolved into a community where there is lively mix of serious discussions/advice about real problems and lighthearted conversation about many topics--some penis-related, others not--that are not really "problems" per se.

Many (probably most) of us do not "need support" in the sense that we are sitting around miserable over having a large penis. But this place is a unique opportunity for thousands of guys from all over the world to share experiences, thoughts, and feelings about that special aspect of our lives. And that&#39;s a large part of what a "real" support group is supposed to be about anyway.

And there are at least a couple small penis support groups on the web. I have read posts on them and, yes, they do seem more like traditional "support groups." That is, there does seem to be more of a sense on those sites that the guys are really struggling with bad feelings about their size and seeking help with that.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The site has an oft repeated history, that should maybe be part of some frontpage FAQ thing...
originally it was a kind of tongue in cheek joking title for the site, but it emerged into a help-for-all forum....oh, and a pickup joint. HAA

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Katiecav_34D@Aug 25 2005, 11:09 PM

I don&#39;t know WHY but this IS a cool place. There are issues with large penises though and guys can get help with that. Of course I bet there are issues with &#39;small&#39; and average sized penises. I&#39;m just glad LPSG is here :D

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just emailed that very thought to another female member of LPSG.ORG. Heck I&#39;m longer than long, may need a flight ops book of instruction now and then to be a more patient lover, but I don&#39;t need a support group for my penis. I love this board for my fantasy that there are indeed women like you out there who love us big &#39;uns for what we are, a foot plus of swinging meat.*

There is nothing more romantic than hearing my girl moan "oh God your so long...so looong......I&#39;m cumming....now give me the credit card for Nordstroms."*

Cottonfield

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Donk@Aug 26 2005, 08:08 AM
Many (probably most) of us do not "need support" in the sense that we are sitting around miserable over having a large penis....

... there are at least a couple small penis support groups on the web.... on those sites that the guys are really struggling with bad feelings about their size and seeking help with that.
[post=338156]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true -- overall, an enormous difference in atmosphere. Here, the basic tone is clearly celebratory over good fortune, even when discussing practical problems. There, there is a real struggle to try to find a way to feel OK about being a have-not (even worse, through no fault of their own) with regard to the commonly accepted symbol of male sexuality ... plus practical problems on top of it.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Aug 26 2005, 05:48 PM
I just emailed that very thought to another female member of LPSG.ORG. Heck I&#39;m longer than long, may need a flight ops book of instruction now and then to be a more patient lover, but I don&#39;t need a support group for my penis. I love this board for my fantasy that there are indeed women like you out there who love us big &#39;uns for what we are, a foot plus of swinging meat.*

There is nothing more romantic than hearing my girl moan "oh God your so long...so looong......I&#39;m cumming....now give me the credit card for Nordstroms."*
[post=338221]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Y&#39;all....I&#39;m still invisible but perfecting the frequency......i&#39;ll speak up as an "average size" guy with huge feet and hands and balls (call me unlucky&#33;). I think this site is cool cuz it helps me to understand a bit more about my more-blessed brethern, like, most guys with big cocks really don&#39;t look down on guys who are smaller than them--at least the cool ones don&#39;t do that&#33;

Plus, as a bisexual guy who enjoys dudes who have some attribute more "powerful" than my own, this site kinda helps me to understand myself better in some cathartic way. :toast: