Why?

Blonde-Blueeyed2

Just Browsing
Media
In my many years of studing and using human nature to my advantage. I have come to learn that people that want to change others only truely wish to change them selves. You only notice imperfections when you notice your own first. So we mask them (we hide them) So some of use looks some use thier penis or breaste size or hieght you get what I mean. So if some thing as little as your self enjoyment in watching or role playing spyderman was her reason for fleeing the relationship ask your questions about her not about your self. You know you, but did you really know her? A relatioship is give and take and understanding from the heart. No matter how crazy or strange it should never change true love. If you let your ego go lettting her memory go will be much easier for you to get over her. Have fun and look for miss spyderman.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, I totally would have dumped your ass, too. X-Men is where it's at. Get with the program loser.

In all honesty, that sucks but that's life. I've been dumped for more arbitrary and asinine reasons than that. Many times for things most people would probably see as positives. People are weird. Women can be so arbitrary and nit-picky. Did she spy your Spidey underoos? That could be a deal-breaker for a lot of women out there. I'm pretty sure part of the reason I was dumped by my first girlfriend for someone else was because I wasn't enough of a geek for her. Sure, I loved Transformers as a kid and can still recite the entire movie verbatim, but she published her own fanzine and was active in the online community and would spazz out at all the conventions.... the guy she went to over me was more of a Transformers geek than I was.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are girls out there that dig Spiderman. Seek them out and date them all at the same time. And forget Little Miss Muffett.

Unfortunately, there are more flaky people out there. Rejection can be a good thing. Be thankful that she left. You could've been married to that girl and she could've left you then. That would be really shitty.

It is okay to stay out of the dating scene for a while after a breakup.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
invisibleman said:
There are girls out there that dig Spiderman. Seek them out and date them all at the same time. And forget Little Miss Muffett.

Unfortunately, there are more flaky people out there. Rejection can be a good thing. Be thankful that she left. You could've been married to that girl and she could've left you then. That would be really shitty.

It is okay to stay out of the dating scene for a while after a breakup.
hear, hear!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have spoken since.

She said she doesn't know why she went mad, that she felt foolish etc afterwards.

She says it wasn't Spider-Man, she just got angry for no reason at all...

I don't know what's goin on

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:
We have spoken since.
Wonderboy said:
She said she doesn't know why she went mad, that she felt foolish etc afterwards.

Here is my advice, brutal and possibly unwanted but I'm waiting for my pasta to cook, and I have nothing better to do for 2 mins:

If you have any ambition to become a successful person, stay away from infectious toxic people, maybe even be grateful for the chance to break away. If you want to be happy, attract great people to you, and really contribute to society, this is very important. There are a lot of people who have a deep internal internal disatisfaction. This drives them to ruin their friends, family, lovers, workmates. Everything. All of these people tried to help them, or be their friends, once.

We are often socially conditioned to have compassion for others. The life journey however is in a way about developing equal compassion for oneself. This means staying away from trouble. Build up your own well being, so that you can be a positive force in the world, and not dragged down by people who will eventually destroy you. This will be the key to your success in love, friendship and life. I'm sure you are a great guy with heaps of potential, you deserve more now.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hypolimnas said:
Here is my advice, brutal and possibly unwanted but I'm waiting for my pasta to cook, and I have nothing better to do for 2 mins:

If you have any ambition to become a successful person, stay away from infectious toxic people, maybe even be grateful for the chance to break away. If you want to be happy, attract great people to you, and really contribute to society, this is very important. There are a lot of people who have a deep internal internal disatisfaction. This drives them to ruin their friends, family, lovers, workmates. Everything. All of these people tried to help them, or be their friends, once.

We are often socially conditioned to have compassion for others. The life journey however is in a way about developing equal compassion for oneself. This means staying away from trouble. Build up your own well being, so that you can be a positive force in the world, and not dragged down by people who will eventually destroy you. This will be the key to your success in love, friendship and life. I'm sure you are a great guy with heaps of potential, you deserve more now.

This is the most amazing advice I've heard in a looooooooonnnnng time. :smile:
I surely agree on this. Life is too short to be wasting time on people that are flaky. There are plenty of women out there that will value you. Remember every breakup you have is a stepping stone towards Ms. Right. (Notice I didn't say Ms. "Perfect" Right?) Hehehe.:tongue:

AlobarFLL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's some advice I have wished for others to heed....hopefully it applies to this situation:

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same"

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
duuuuuuuuuuuude. Have you seen the teaser?! I first saw it in the theater last night and everyone started clapping. Awesome shit.

I've seen the teaser.... and actually, fan that I am, I've been following this project since its inception over at Don Murphy's (producer) message board on his website and I think it's going to blow. Don, who did an okay job with Apt Pupil and Natural Born Killers (I credit the latter mostly to director Stone, though), is perhaps best known for his *other* comic book adaptation- the butchering of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. He has said many times he learned valuable lessons from that about delivering what fans want, but he so obviously has not... His utter disdain for the original source material shines through every time he talks about the project. He and Spielberg (who's getting an exec. producer credit but will probably have little to do with the final film) both keep saying "this isn't a cartoon".... as if fans of Transformers would think that were a bad thing? The story is going to revolve mostly around human characters completely new to the TF universe that nobody gives a crap about, other characters that fans know and love are going to be altered beyond recognition, there is lots of very cheesy plot-altering inexplicable product-placement going on throughout the film and early script leaks sound bad.

Oh, and if that weren't bad enough, it's being directed by Michael Bay.

I'll still hope that the movie is good, but.....
it won't be.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Wonderboy said:
Why can't a lover/girlfriend enjoy what I am instead of what I am not? Why not be happy with the present moment? Why?

She just left because I like Spider-Man...WTF

Girls can be like that... i used to date one who was never hasspy with what i was, i thought, i wore, i dreamed... i tollerated this a few months and then kicked her butt.

If she really loves you, she loves everything you are (as you should do with her): now that i am living this experience i can say it is true.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Why can't a lover/girlfriend enjoy what I am instead of what I am not? Why not be happy with the present moment? Why?

She just left because I like Spider-Man...WTF
Here's what you do. Tell her you're sorry. Tell her you'll change. Do whatever you have to in order to get her back in the sack. Then, after you're through having sex, nut on her face and take a picture. Laugh and tell her that she just got "webbed." Then put the picture on the internet.

Problem solved.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wonderboy said:
We have spoken since.

When I first read your post, WB, I thought exactly what your girlfriend said. One could guarantee that whatever it was about, it WASN'T about Spiderman.

They say women are more articulate about their emotions. That's a false impression--they just talk more about them. I think that young women, especially, wander around in an emotional soup all the time, responding to any small emotional stimulus in the same way a kitten respoinds to a darting piece of string. (Young men react to sexual stimulus the same way, maybe?) They end up being as confused about their affections as boys end up being confused by lust.

Maturity cures it. Enjoy watching the women in your life grow, frustrating as it may be from time to time. And don't take it personally.