Why

..Then you're possibly just a convenient lay, at least as you're describing it.... And if ya don't want to just be getting laid, break it off and be yourself and find someone who will love you as you are.

Not to say that breaking things off with someone you care about is easy, even if they allegedly don't care for you. Still. Life is short. Being in a one sided anything isn't sounding like what you're looking for. Very short post though, so any suggestions should be taken with a grain of salt as it were.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my issue I been with this guy for a few years and now that I have done all the things that a women or men can do he still don't act like he care for me I want to leave but love him more then then the sun

When you express romantic love towards someone who's treating you poorly, that's usually a sign that it's not love, but something else (guilt, a fear of relying on yourself, any number of things).

Also, presumably none of the people who will answer here are the man in question, so ya might want to be talking to that individual instead of random folks on the internet.

Reactions: rtg

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the comments all of them open my mind I'm more worried about what is to come
Thank
Fear of change is never a good reason to keep oneself in a bad situation. There are billions of other men on this planet. Choose one of them.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This is my issue I been with this guy for a few years and now that I have done all the things that a women or men can do he still don't act like he care for me I want to leave but love him more then then the sun

Look up booty call and fear of commitment. Do either sound like him? Or you?

If you want to leave, leave.
Women don't need a man/partner in their life.
We often have the advantage of sharing a life with a suitable partner. It's a bonus.