because your penis is small,
what is your faith worth?​

I think that says it all.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you think God gives guys such different sizes? Guys with small ones feel so bad.

Dude, the only difference between you and me or anyone else that has a large penis is the size of out penises. It doesn't make us any better than you and it doesn't make you any less of a man. You;re taking the all men are created equal thig to the extreme. All men are created equal as all men have the same parts. Those parts come in different shapes, sizes and colors but all men still have the same parts. Just like all womrn have the same parts. Do you really think you'd be a better man if you had a big dick? Do you think it would make you smarter? or stronger? or happier? Don't be so quick to think that a big dick would solve all your troubles. There are a lot of women out there that would rather have a average sized penis over a big one as a big one is not comfortable for them. When you have a large penis then you have the issue of where you put it in your clothes, what do you do with it when you get that unwanted erection in front of the class or at the Mall? Or maybe you go to the public pool wearing a speedo and the mother of some small children call you a pervert because she thinks your hard? Think about it then be glad that your dick is average. Besides you can always Jelq and enlarge it over time.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's like on the one hand, I hear the message - "be happy with what you have" and "it's not that important" and yet I also see lots of comments here that imply that having a large penis is a very important part of people's identity and that they wouldn't have it any other way. It must be a large part of your identity more so than the ability to write, play music, or write.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you think God gives guys such different sizes? Guys with small ones feel so bad.

Because....
He wanted to add variety just like He did with the different races of the world:wink:

And some guys with big ones can feel just as bad sometimes too!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody makes you feel bad but yourself. Whether you believe in God or not doesn't come into it. You either accept it or you get angry and bitter about it.

You need to look at the positives:

I'm human. I'm alive. I'm not dying of starvation. I've not been sold into the sex trade/slavery. I have a house and the internet. I have family. AND YOUR COCK WORKS.

Really, how bad is it? If you're shit in bed that's another thing, you can work on that and maybe you're not getting enjoyment out of it because of your hangups and because you're not giving enjoyment to your partner.

But really, you don't have it bad at all. You just think you do. You make yourself feel bad. You can make yourself happy. If you want to.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people were blessed with size and some are not. Is it a big deal no. If all guys and gals were size queens there would be a lot of deprived people because there isn't enough people to go around. Not everyone is mean or demeaning to people that don't have large penises. Would you really feel secure about yourself with one. What happens when you find that one person and you ask him/her what they thought and they said I have seen bigger or been with bigger. Its just a cycle and you will always be wanting more.

Just be happy in what you have and learn to use it well your partner will love you more if you sure can use it. And when you want to use it it functions. And think about those poor guys in that video on Howard Stern with nothing too show at all think about how they feel and then you can say 'hey I don't have it that bad' :)

-D1-

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's like on the one hand, I hear the message - "be happy with what you have" and "it's not that important" and yet I also see lots of comments here that imply that having a large penis is a very important part of people's identity and that they wouldn't have it any other way. It must be a large part of your identity more so than the ability to write, play music, or write.

the people that claim having a large penis is a way important part of their identity have nothing else going for them. so like, in order to make themselves feel important, they're all "but i have a huge cock!" big fuckin deal. i don't care how big yer cock is. i'm sorry you feel that yer cock identifies you, but in all honesty, it doesn't.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a big piece is not as important as being at peace with your bigness. In the end, it doesn't matter what size your cock is if worrying about it interferes with your life.

^^^^ What Blocko said ^^^^

I've lurked here for a bit, mainly for shits and giggles, but your post, 41959, finally made me register and post.

Honestly and truly, not every woman on the planet needs or even wants her man to have a ginormous penis. It's a great fantasy, true. But the reality can be something else - especially if its taking a long time for him to come. And there's a lot of girls out there who will never, ever let a well hung guy do them anally and don't like blowing big guys until they come because their jaws get tired or they get that gaggy feeling in their throat. Ick.

In videos, fantasies or if your guy is a three minute man and you like it like that, big is fantastic. But for someone like me who likes daily sex in a variety of ways, average is best.

BTW, if you've got shaky feelings about the size of your own penis what the hell are you doing here anyway?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a small or average dick is not "God's cruel joke" on anyone, nor is male pattern baldness, or crooked teeth. I pity anyone that prioritizes their penis size that highly.