Why?

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does Size Really Matter?

I came across that link via the penis comparison page (Willy...something).

I don't understand it. Why do people say these things? The page flat out says: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] One thing that men can be assured of is that the size of your penis has no relation to sexual pleasure or performance.

[/FONT]
I understand that the site is for kids going through puberty, but really...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably because it's easier and better to tell somebody it doesn't matter.
It's not to good good to tell guys that a lot of women prefer above average.
Worse yet to tell them that below average is really bad, and there is little or nothing anyone can do about it. Better give young guys some encouragement, and let them find out about the real world later. When they can handle it better...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it really so different than what women are told growing up that breast size doesn't matter? C'mon, if that were true then why would breast augmentation be a billion dollar business?

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably because it's easier and better to tell somebody it doesn't matter.
It's not to good good to tell guys that a lot of women prefer above average.
Worse yet to tell them that below average is really bad, and there is little or nothing anyone can do about it. Better give young guys some encouragement, and let them find out about the real world later. When they can handle it better...

I dont really think women prefer above average...I mean break it down like this about 90% of women are straight, about 20% of those women can orgasm from vaginal sex and most of those women prefer an average sized penis or so they say. The size of the penis or even the penis itself is not that important to women.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont really think women prefer above average...I mean break it down like this about 90% of women are straight, about 20% of those women can orgasm from vaginal sex and most of those women prefer an average sized penis or so they say. The size of the penis or even the penis itself is not that important to women.

I didn't say all women, or even most women. I said a lot of women prefer above average. I'll also wager that you won't find many looking for below average. I'm sure there are some, though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ROTFLMAO! :biggrin1:hahaha OMG! How far up your ass did you have to dig to get those statistics? If you are talking about LPSG then yes, maybe 10% of the women here are lesbians; otherwise the number needs to be higher. How you could make this statement is beyond me,
"The size of the penis or even the penis itself is not that important to women." Where the heck have you been? Penis size is important! Anybody that says it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean is either a liar or someone who has never had the pleasure of a big cock buried balls deep inside them.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand it. Why do people say these things?

One of many outright lies or half truths perpetuated for well-meaning but misguided reasons. We lose credibility when we try to pretend obvious truths don't exist.

Other similar falsehoods or semi-falsehoods:

* looks don't really matter....

* sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me....

* crime doesn't pay....

* its not personal, just business....

* life never gives us more than we can handle...

* everything happens for a reason....

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe some questions just don't have answers...

- Does penis size really matter?

- How many licks does it take to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

- Does my butt look fat in these jeans?

- How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

- What does the Tooth Fairy do with all those teeth?

- Why is Reno, Nevada called the "Biggest Little City in the World?"

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe some questions just don't have answers...

- Does penis size really matter?

- How many licks does it take to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

- Does my butt look fat in these jeans?

- How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

- What does the Tooth Fairy do with all those teeth?

- Why is Reno, Nevada called the "Biggest Little City in the World?"

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Good one Earl!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of many outright lies or half truths perpetuated for well-meaning but misguided reasons. We lose credibility when we try to pretend obvious truths don't exist.

Other similar falsehoods or semi-falsehoods:

* looks don't really matter....

* sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me....

* crime doesn't pay....

* its not personal, just business....

* life never gives us more than we can handle...

* everything happens for a reason....

Very true. We hear crap like this every day. I guess it IS intended to make people feel better, but it's still mostly false.

ROTFLMAO! :biggrin1:hahaha OMG! How far up your ass did you have to dig to get those statistics? If you are talking about LPSG then yes, maybe 10% of the women here are lesbians; otherwise the number needs to be higher. How you could make this statement is beyond me, "The size of the penis or even the penis itself is not that important to women." Where the heck have you been? Penis size is important! Anybody that says it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean is either a liar or someone who has never had the pleasure of a big cock buried balls deep inside them.

A lot of women won't come out and say this. They don't want hurt their partner's feelings, or sound shallow. Many who have said size doesn't matter have changed their tune after experiencing a big one. Some women don't care much about size. I dare say most care somewhat, if they will admit it truthfully.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe they want kids to learn early on that they can't believe everything they read.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size matters. Any girl that has had anything 'large' will almost always prefer large thenceforth. From my crude understanding, girls have a space that needs to be filled. And 'cooties' :tongue:

I was never told growing up not to worry about it or that 'size didn't matter'...it was just never talked about.

Of some comfort to most men though will be the fact that most women won't ever experience anything larger than the majority. Because the majority are, by the law of averages...average.

I wouldn't worry about it since you can't change it but it does matter. On any other forum if I say penis size matters, I get set upon. At least here people are more accepting of awkward truths. :smile:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are many things that women value over a big dick. A stable person with a good work ethic, a person with good morals, a kind person, a person without drug or alcohol problems, etc. Many women would prefer an average size cock, to a big dick stud with many problems.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I and most others in this thread were talking about the specific physical, anatomical and sexual boons of a big wang. In that sense, size matters because it increases sensation.

If you want to then include other factors, the decision as to whether size matters or not isn't going to be so clear cut. There are women who go back to men who treat them like shit/have drug and alcohol problems simply because they have a big dick.

In the majority of cases, size matters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes given that all other factors are equal, then bigger is better. But there is such a thing as too big.

I've heard that women complain about too big, and men complain that they are too big for their women.